ArtValva

Aug 5, 2019
The witch event has not developed yet, after your stone taken by hot daddy cthulhu, give your last stone back to either othra or roushk then wait for 4 days by sleeping till morning in your home and experience lizard celebration in the ruins.
Thank you caind soul

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
This is my Cheat Enabled Android Version which has Sikaka update 26: Mega
If it still doesn't work these will be my last time uploading these apk file since i am only wasting both of our time by then afterall. Also to prove that its really working on my device here's several screenshots:
View attachment 923207 View attachment 923209 View attachment 923210 View attachment 923212 View attachment 923216
This is the apk of the latest build with cheats I used..... y'all just need to look

Pokokotoh

Aug 22, 2020
Could someone please post the new android version if possible, I looked at the thread, but nobody posted the pure apk

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
Again this game is male focused. The only art where people are interacting are between males. Yes if you play as female it's technically straight content but the art and content is still male focused. Bandits jerking off, korg hot spring massage, rat king and red panda boy, and northcrest commander guy bottoming for some dude is the only sex art and it's not straight for females.

Reactions: Zorrscha

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Do you think they will ever actually add art for Lizards or Wolves? I'm a bit lost on why they keep adding art for new characters yet so many monsters still lack pictures. (Blake still has no nude art either)

Reactions: Pokokotoh

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Do you think they will ever actually add art for Lizards or Wolves? I'm a bit lost on why they keep adding art for new characters yet so many monsters still lack pictures. (Blake still has no nude art either)
It's pretty obvious that he did those based on his own fun without asking the patron/supporter first since there's a lot of questioning about the way he goes with the game too. He probably thinking, this guy is the most attractive in my imagination since i am paying ZoroJ hella amount of money i should just commission the one that i like the most first.

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
Roushk technically has one in the bad end where he rapes the priestess. I think Blake might get one since he had a scene with Arion last update, I thought it was pretty hot.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes