furei69

Jul 31, 2019
that door you pointed red dont shows up for me and probably everyone else

ArtValva

Aug 5, 2019
please someone help me in the new event of the nightmares an i forced to loose one stone ? because i talked to the witch and she said she would contact me in some time and nothing heppens

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
please someone help me in the new event of the nightmares an i forced to loose one stone ? because i talked to the witch and she said she would contact me in some time and nothing heppens
The witch event has not developed yet, after your stone taken by hot daddy cthulhu, give your last stone back to either othra or roushk then wait for 4 days by sleeping till morning in your home and experience lizard celebration in the ruins.

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
Did anybody find out how to make the cheat work on PC yet? I hate using save editor.
i mean you're not wrong. truthfully have you been clicking on the little orc's that show up in various places at the start of the game? it's not much but those little boost helped me get to level 20 or so. there was a google doc that had alot of info on the game but i guess it wasn't updated and it was removed because the updates came faster then the dev could put the info in that document.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes