xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
You got some issues with your text not being perfect english in a few places but otherwise I'm liking this start already. MC can already be pushed to be a pervert and enjoy it and her introduction to the plot device app is such a nonthreatening "threat" that it doesn't trip the usual blackmail that the solo femprotag exhibitionism game protags often get involved with.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I'm pretty sure "Jokes aside" meant "here comes another joke".
He already said (in Discord) the next update will be 0.1, so I'm guessing this initial 0.05 was like 1/2 of the first installment, maybe to see if people love it or hate it. I don't see many people hating it :)
I suspect future versions will be 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, etc.
IF you don't see the issue that brings. I suggest counting to finishing your 0.3 all the way to 0.9 and then what happens?
0.10? no that's the same as 0.1, I gave him advice, not you.. It's just version numbering it's nothing hard. He can do whatever he wants.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Games great, I love this type of game, But..
Progressing a little bit too fast maybe. I don't mind getting in to the action quickly, but this might be a tad bit too fast.
But you can always continue as you are and make a prequel story later which explains why she's a exhibitionist slut right from the get go.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I like the start, makes me think of Naughty Lyanna mixed with Fetish Locator. Please do not put in any non-consent content and ruin it for me. If the dev stays away from that for the next few updates, will definitely look into supporting the project.

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
IF you don't see the issue that brings. I suggest counting to finishing your 0.3 all the way to 0.9 and then what happens?
0.10? no that's the same as 0.1, I gave him advice, not you.. It's just version numbering it's nothing hard. He can do whatever he wants.
If he can do whatever he wants, why are you telling him what to do?
Personally, I couldn't care less how a game dev numbers the releases. I'm a bit more focused on the actual content. I'm funny that way.
And so far, the content is pretty damned good!

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
If he can do whatever he wants, why are you telling him what to do?
Personally, I couldn't care less how a game dev numbers the releases. I'm a bit more focused on the actual content. I'm funny that way.
And so far, the content is pretty damned good!
look.. I gave them advice. I'm not telling them what to do. Advice = you think about it and you follow it if you want to. It's a suggestion.
I also gave criticism about the content. Also up to the dev to listen or not.
You have to separate things. It doesnt help that I am ticked of at some idiots in another games thread and I don't wanna take it out on you more than I already have. So please understand the difference between suggestions and a demand which "telling them what to do" would be
I think the content is pretty damned good too, even if the structure of the story so far is bad. (I don't care that the game is a blatant rip off most games here are.)

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
look.. I gave them advice. I'm not telling them what to do. Advice = you think about it and you follow it if you want to. It's a suggestion.
I also gave criticism about the content. Also up to the dev to listen or not.
You have to separate things. It doesnt help that I am ticked of at some idiots in another games thread and I don't wanna take it out on you more than I already have. So please understand the difference between suggestions and a demand which "telling them what to do" would be
I think the content is pretty damned good too, even if the structure of the story so far is bad. (I don't care that the game is a blatant rip off most games here are.)
Fair enough. Carry on. Sorry you had an unpleasant experience with idiots. Not easy to avoid.

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
There are several rough spots to this game, but it is worth watching to see how it progresses.

CO-OP COOPS

Nov 1, 2019
dude this is amazing this is just like ps hell even better since it has animated scenes word should spread to the ps page the fans of that game will jump for this i was one and its great keep up the good work man

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes