SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Not too bad. Felt a bit rushed, but guessing you just want to get straight to it without the long build up.

One thing that bothered me was how Isabella was forced into the app by Mike without her consent. Some stranger takes a picture of you and forces you into some sex app with a challenge already set up, just felt uncomfortable. A normal person would be pissed about being forced into something like that, but we have no say in it happening.

I think it would of been better if they told Isabella about it and suggested she try it out (since she'll be going to the university any ways with others using the app). Then that night she could of checked it out herself and signed up on her own free will, instead of being forced into it. Just felt very blackmail-ish.

That's just my thoughts though. Game is pretty fun and light-hearted until that awkward forced moment.

Gives me Arizona/Naughty Lyanna vibes (with a bit of Fetish Locator with the app) and feels like it could be in the same world as those two if done right. Look forward to seeing how things progress and what kind of shenanigans she gets up to. Nice work! :)

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Nice game.
I hope there will be much more interaction with Bobby, he is nice roommate, haha.
Although I dont like Mike, because he is a bit of an asshole, but every good story needs somebody like him. He also needs more action.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
The thing is that there really isn't any bite to the """blackmail""" which is pointed out by the guy who set it up. If our MC choose to ignore it, all that would happen is that she would have a dead social media account (with a coverage that maxes out at the university student body if one is being super generous with how widespread adoption is and the bulk of them probably aren't doing the adult stuff) with a mildly dumb nickname.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Looking good, but how much gameplay time and how many scenes are there as of now? I'm a slow fapper.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Looking good, but how much gameplay time and how many scenes are there as of now? I'm a slow fapper.
If you are also a slow reader, then around 30mins of reading.
Around 4-5 scenes where the girl is naked (and a lot more tease scenes, like panty shot) and 2 masturbation.

Reactions: leathermax

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Naykid, my guess is that you are modelling this competition thing on , but it has something your game lacks and needs: a reason for someone to accept the challenge. If Mike can just force the challenge on Bobby, then Bobby can force Mike to, say, flap his arms and fly or have his name permanently changed to "Sissyboi." The whole thing is just a war of escalation waiting to happen as soon as anyone gets pissed off at anyone else. So, the challenger needs to face a forfeit if the challenged party completes the challenge. By having the challenged party name the forfeit before the deal is signed, then the risk in challenges becomes equal for both sides. Obviously, if the forfeit is too severe, the challenger will back off.

This will make for a better game dynamic because it will give Isabella a reason to accept challenges; maybe she will have the forfeit be that the challenger buys her clothes she wants, or something along those lines.

Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021
Naykid, my guess is that you are modelling this competition thing on , but it has something your game lacks and needs: a reason for someone to accept the challenge. If Mike can just force the challenge on Bobby, then Bobby can force Mike to, say, flap his arms and fly or have his name permanently changed to "Sissyboi." The whole thing is just a war of escalation waiting to happen as soon as anyone gets pissed off at anyone else. So, the challenger needs to face a forfeit if the challenged party completes the challenge. By having the challenged party name the forfeit before the deal is signed, then the risk in challenges becomes equal for both sides. Obviously, if the forfeit is too severe, the challenger will back off.

This will make for a better game dynamic because it will give Isabella a reason to accept challenges; maybe she will have the forfeit be that the challenger buys her clothes she wants, or something along those lines.
Thank your for the advice, mate. I'll take it into consideration!

I have some plans in mind for all of that ;)

Lynarmaal

Mar 13, 2020
This game looks really promising, the girl is really enthusiastic and even going up the stairs first in a short dress she knows exactly what she's doing. Which makes it so much more fun, her being in control instead of things just happening to her.
It's feels like we're still in the intro: introducing MC, a crazy (fun) app, and two male characters, but we have yet to see either the bar or uni but I'll definitely keep an eye on this going forward.

The only remark is that it's kinda weird how the app just forces a challenge and punishment without risk for the challenger, but I also saw other pointing this out, and saw you already picked up on that.

So far looks great!

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah the app needs a better introduction, but it can be fun. How can't you refuse a challenge without losing your points ? What if you're challenged to an impossible task ? Can you challenge a random member with no drawback ? I guess there are admins to manage the app like in Fetish Locator

Anyway, game's promising and fun. I don't mind blackmail (even like it) but it has to be a minimum believable and gradual, not just sex from the start.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
:O how didn't I notice this had a female protagonist? Also, there's a visual bug when playing videogames and having changed tops. In some images the other (gray) top is visible.

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes