富岡町

Jun 13, 2019
'Tis is great. Female model looks stunning, and out of the typical same ordinary female models like 99.9% of other v/novels using around. I hope it will get more animated sceens, with more action,i mean FxM,FxF,FxMM+, etc.

Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021
It would be nice to see a changelog of the new update? :D
What's new:

• 4 new scenes: sunrise, breakfast with the Johnson's, shopping and visit to the beach (this last one has some different outcomes based on your decisions).
  • 263 new renders.
  • 910 new lines of code.
  • Two new animations in the right place ;)
  • New 'stats' function on the game screen, where you can check your status after the decisions you made during the game.
  • New 'thanks!' section, where you can see the thanks to all those patrons who are giving great help to this project.
The next update (0.2) will be longer than the current one, since we jump from 0.1 to 0.2. In the current one we went from 0.05 to 0.1 (and it only took a week and 4 days to finish it!). To give you an idea: the content of version 0.2 will be, more or less, equal to the amount of content present in the updates 0.05 and 0.1 (agreed).

Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021
Release dates!

As you all know, 0.1 update was released yesterday for Extra-Supporter, Contributor and DESIRED ONE tiers. Here you have the release dates for each of the remaining tiers:

• September 4th: Pro-Supporter tier.
  • September 9th: Supporter tier.
  • September 14th: Voyeur tier.
  • September 19th: Peeper tier.
  • September 29th: public release.

Reactions: N Lii and junkanon

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
Yeah, the game looks nice, but it does feel like it is shooting itself in the foot with the 25$ tier for early access. If the earliest access was something like 5$ I would support.

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Yeah, the game looks nice, but it does feel like it is shooting itself in the foot with the 25$ tier for early access. If the earliest access was something like 5$ I would support.
As far as I know, dev offers 20 days of early release for 5 bucks. It's more than reasonable for me!

P.D.: and 10 days for $1!

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
I know. which is why I wrote " If the earliest access was something like 5$ I would support."
So, are you saying you won't support any developer who offers earlier access for MORE than $5? Or, just THIS developer? I don't understand.

I'd say 15 days before public release for three bucks is a great deal. But, if you can't afford it, you can't afford it. I sure can't. Not a big deal. Plenty of other people have money. I have a feeling this game will be pretty successful.

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes