Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Bro That Project was awensome . If he was continuing it , but no, he taked money ,bought maybe a new Gpu and Ciao .
There was way, way, WAY more effort put into that project than would ever be put into a scam. Dunno why people here have to pretend to be oh, so cool and hip to scams when a moment's worth of reflection would reveal how dumb the "too cool for school" take is in cases like this.

It could be that his mom found out what he was spending his time on and took away his computer, but I fear that the truth is much more dire.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
This HAS to be the same dev of Project Sage. Im absolutely convinced. Played every version of that game. This is the exact same plot with minor tweaks so far. Why cant we just get a decent Female protagonist corruption game with consistency? Hate to invest time for a game to later get abandoned. Tamara Exposure and GGGB are and were pretty decent. But the situations in this series (Assuming its a Project Sage clone) put it on par with Bawdy Traditions (only that game has the crappy RPGM engine).

All I wanted from Project Sage was more actual vaginal penetration, preferably double penetration, and a proper 3some scene on the beach that isnt a dream. Seemed like the dev of that game was aware of this and seemingly blueballed patrons for money. I honestly dont care if its a carbon copy, same dev, different dev etc. If you ramp up the vaginal penetration and revamp the beach scene with faster progression than you have my coin.

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
Don't worry, the project is pretty solid and as you probably know, 0.3 update is already in the making, and probably will be released ('rough' earlier release for top tiers) around October 14th, more or less.

So I can assure you this project will not be abandoned.
New Update is good man , and i think you won a patreon but aren't things going to fast , i mean it's like she was so non touched by now and on 2 or 3 day she is already a strip girl . Insteand of that outfit could be a more revealing outfit but not like the last (version 0.2 model ) . I think you should do this story a little longer or you can go out of ideas soon and that ain't good for developers.
This is how i think , no need to say me how dumb i am , thx.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Great start, Dev!
Uncle, auntie and cousin patch/mod possible, I guess?

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Naykid Thanks for this, great graphics and good text (not too short or long). Good start to your project and glad that there is no forcing etc and it's her choice plus I'm happy this isn't the standard "step" route, which I avoid. :)
Also potential the pub job looks like it could be interesting (with an option for some drunk content) either as an alternative path to the model job or even alongside (model work ad hoc & pub at weekends). Look forward

Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021
New Update is good man , and i think you won a patreon but aren't things going to fast , i mean it's like she was so non touched by now and on 2 or 3 day she is already a strip girl . Insteand of that outfit could be a more revealing outfit but not like the last (version 0.2 model ) . I think you should do this story a little longer or you can go out of ideas soon and that ain't good for developers.
This is how i think , no need to say me how dumb i am , thx.
Don't worry, plot is very clear and I'm not rushing things, you'll see (I'm saying this while working on 0.4 update).

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes