estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.13 rough + WT by JokerLeader
Size 705 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2018
I love this game so far. Not very often you find a game focused solely on exhibitionism and doesn't have a lot of sex/corruption scenes. That said, I think I found a bug? When the MC goes to use the parents shower one of the options is to leave the bathroom door wide open, but picking it is the same as if she only left the door unlocked. I meet the requirements (I have 83 shame, 15 lust, 16 exh.) so I don't know what the problem is. Any suggestions?

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
Wow this looks a lot like.. that other awesome game everyone has been mentioning.
The heroine is even cutier tho :love:
Heading right to patreon lol

+1 for taking things slowly tho... the more teasing the better, turning it to a fuckfest too soon would be a... clusterfuck

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Played the update trying every path/option and I didn't get any error. I think the problem is affecting you only.
I wonder how I can be the only one. chosen1 and chosen2 are booleans, you can't write if chosen1 + chosen2 == 1:. But so be it, good for me I know how to edit the script (if chosen1 or chosen2:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Skalli and cuteelf
4.40 star(s) 22 Votes