Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021
I wonder how I can be the only one. chosen1 and chosen2 are booleans, you can't write if chosen1 + chosen2 == 1:. But so be it, good for me I know how to edit the script (if chosen1 or chosen2:)
Apparently, the error only arises if the game is loaded from a save file. If you start from the beginning it doesn't give any error. I know it's a bit strange (and I'm a boolean connoisseur).

We are working on why the error occurs only with saved files. :unsure:

Reactions: dolfe67

kuzazi123

May 3, 2020
Sorry. Mods are not official and it's normal for problems to arise.

Even so, it seems that when you installed the mod you didn't 'copy and replace' files, thus generating double files.
i downloaded and installed game for the first time and it didnt show me to "copy and replace" the files o_O

Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021
i downloaded and installed game for the first time and it didnt show me to "copy and replace" the files o_O
I don't code those mods, so I may be wrong. What is clear is that you have identical files located inside different folders and they are causing conflict.

Example: File "scripts/script/bathing.rpyc" and "game/scripts/script/bathing.rpy". They are duplicated!

As I said, mods are coded by third parties not linked to the game development and therefore, I can't do anything about it.

I suggest you install the game without those mods to avoid problems playing the game.

ggvee

Nov 24, 2018
I don't code those mods, so I may be wrong. What is clear is that you have identical files located inside different folders and they are causing conflict.

Example: File "scripts/script/bathing.rpyc" and "game/scripts/script/bathing.rpy". They are duplicated!

As I said, mods are coded by third parties not linked to the game development and therefore, I can't do anything about it.

I suggest you install the game without those mods to avoid problems playing the game.
I deleted .rpy files in the scripts directory (leaving the rpyc) and there's no issue anymore

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Apparently, the error only arises if the game is loaded from a save file. If you start from the beginning it doesn't give any error. I know it's a bit strange (and I'm a boolean connoisseur).

We are working on why the error occurs only with saved files. :unsure:
OK good if it works. Weird syntax though, I think mine is more logical

Last edited:

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Naykid Thanks for the latest update, enjoyable... Spotted what may be a typo where the job at the nightclub is between 10pm to 4pm, however, shouldn't it be 10pm to 4am? Thanks and good luck with the project.

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes