N Lii

Dec 11, 2018
Really like this top. The way it shows off our female bodies is amazing. I've always had a preference for sexy, revealing clothes rather than ridiculous ones. great jobs dev

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
3 release infos instead of a simple yes or no answer is not really an answer...

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Well, the modding job in .2 was rather fun to see the entirety of. The Isabella getting super confident showing off everything in the final dress was really nice to see as corruption usually takes much longer and doesn't produce the sort of girl that Isabella is looking to be becoming if you push hard early on.

Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021
Free 8K wallpaper for everyone after reaching 'the 60 patrons mark' and to celebrate Halloween too!. Download it here:
Public 8K Gift October.jpg

Reactions: dolfe67

CO-OP COOPS

Nov 1, 2019
i love this game but there are some suggestions i got. do know everyone these are just things im suggesting and im completely fine if you all ignore them or like them

1. it would be nice if the mc would do stuff on her own and not have bobby and mike always hang around so much.

2. the mc can gets a job offer from a family friend to clean his house and pool he has. to increase the number of swimsuit opportunities and have a branching path of either doing naughty stuff to get more money from the job or gets blackmailed to do it

3. theres problems with the houses internet and the guy that comes out to repair it catches the mc in the shower masterbating and takes pics and blackmails her with that to do lewd things with him.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Maybe I'm just dumb, but I can't seem to get my stats up fast enough for some of the choices, even when I choose the sluttiest options.
EDIT: I guess you can still choose some options even if they're greyed out and with "red" stat requirements.

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Maybe I'm just dumb, but I can't seem to get my stats up fast enough for some of the choices, even when I choose the sluttiest options.
EDIT: I guess you can still choose some options even if they're greyed out and with "red" stat requirements.
What I've found is that if you have one of those red options, if you do the other ones first it will become available.

For insy, with the fashion show, if you model the other outfits first, then you can wear the more daring ones.

Reactions: pyrolisk

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
What I've found is that if you have one of those red options, if you do the other ones first it will become available.

For insy, with the fashion show, if you model the other outfits first, then you can wear the more daring ones.
It's because the choices give you points, so if you were lacking a few it then enables the final choice

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Ok, but also.. the second time you take a shower, one of the options is "leave the door open"... but the requirements to use that option are LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE to get, by that early in the story. So why is it even there?
EDIT: Also.. the option to leave the door open when using the parents bathroom is also impossible to get. Unless there's just some random "innocent" choices that have to be made to get the stats. If the Dev could tell us how to get those.. or if there's even anything implemented for them, I would appreciate that.

Last edited:

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
Ok, but also.. the second time you take a shower, one of the options is "leave the door open"... but the requirements to use that option are LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE to get, by that early in the story. So why is it even there?
EDIT: Also.. the option to leave the door open when using the parents bathroom is also impossible to get. Unless there's just some random "innocent" choices that have to be made to get the stats. If the Dev could tell us how to get those.. or if there's even anything implemented for them, I would appreciate that.
If it's done the same way that Paperwork did it in Project SAGE, then it uses the same scene for every time you go to the bathroom. In SAGE there were random events that could evolve connected to the repeatable bathroom scene.

For the scene with the parents' bathroom, I can confirm that it is indeed possible to leave the door open. The only impossible option I've seen so far is the aforementioned second bathroom scene.

• Thinking Face
4.40 star(s) 22 Votes