linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I liked this game in the old version, and the new version looks good enough for me, I hope it gets more content soon!

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
It is not a new game. It is the old game with reworked graphics (and a new name).
It's not the old game though since it's new graphics and nothing in the old game carries over to the new game since it's a fresh start... under a new name, so basically... a new game. You could call it a replacement game at best I suppose. Still a downgrade in progress made compared to the old game. It'll take a long time until the game catches up the same spot the "old game" was at.

Reactions: hardzon

Foordy

Oct 23, 2020
I'm a bit confused.

is Primal Desires still continuing, or will 0.13 be the end and it has become lustful instincts

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I'm a bit confused.

is Primal Desires still continuing, or will 0.13 be the end and it has become lustful instincts
Primal Desires is gone, Lustful Instincts will now catch up to Primal Desires and then the story will continue. At least this is the plan according to the Devs Patreon.

Reactions: fiuojui

Feelthefire

Mar 29, 2022
Browsing the latest updates section and filtering by female protagonist I found that this game was last updated a year ago, which is not true. Does anyone know the reason for this error? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2021
Hello everybody!

I'm here to announce the release of a new update (v 0.2.7) that will be released for the highest tier (Contributor) in Patreon in a few minutes!

For the rest of Patreon tiers, the release dates are as follows:

• Extra-Supporter: February, 13.
  • Pro-Supporter: February, 18.
  • Supporter: February, 21 (On this date the update will probably be available here, in itch.)
  • Voyeur: February, 24.
  • Public: February, 28.
Changelog (basic statistics):

• 232 new images.
  • 3 new animations.
  • 1031 new lines of code.
I hope you like the work I've been doing to improve the user experience and the quality of the renders, especially the outdoor scenes that you will see in this update (you will see quite a few images using lens blur technique).

Best regards!

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
To be fair, there was a poll on his Patreon and the result was that people preferred the new graphics.
And the real result was that 40% of his Patreon revenue disappeared as patrons left in disgust when it finally became clear that "model update" actually means "remake entire game from scratch and another whole year of teasing and blueballing before anything happens again".

NiWa.GD

Sep 24, 2021
People who voted on new graphics are so blind or have a fetish for ugly faces because daaamn, it is such a downgrade. I loved the looks of the MC before, and the story was cool because I really like exhibitionism. But now it's all crap because MC looks like she has an extra chromosome.

Sep 6, 2019
She doesn't have to make the future updates with same scenarios she can definitely add in some sexy scenes and different shots if it is the same stuff pin to pin then it'll be boring as hell....

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Ah FFS... getting sick of "re-do's" like this... I just can't help wonder what the thought process is for when these things happen...

At least I'm glad I'm not subbing for this one!!

Reactions: deaddog

zaubberer23

Feb 15, 2020
I'm here to announce the release of a new update (v 0.2.7) that will be released for the highest tier (Contributor) in Patreon in a few minutes!

For the rest of Patreon tiers, the release dates are as follows:
  • Public: February, 28.
Best regards!
Well, the Public: February, 28's date is here and all download links on Patreon and Itchi are dead. Seems to be impossible to get the current update.

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes