Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
Read the comments above, so that you will get the full picture.
It is not me who dont get the full picture, it is you actually.
He already used this "health" issue once, as Sylver Games.
Second, this game was on a constant patron decline for almost a year.
He tried to revive interest by making a "remake", but it backfired in even more decline.

And as a result he "terminated Naykid" and played health card once again.

I have even more questions if I assume that he indeed passed away.
Is "she" in full legal control of his possessions and finance stuff in just 10 days after his death?
Why not just terminate charging right away and then deal with refunds?

Yea I'm being cynical and twice shy.

Last edited:

zaubberer23

Feb 15, 2020
This is indeed sad news :cry: RIP Naykid.

I asked for MEGA downloads to be restored for the last release and got this update on patreon about an hour ago: - Unfortunately the downloads don't work, I can't say if they did an hour ago when it was posted.

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
So Naykid now is banned from the light just like Sylver Games.
I wonder what will next personality be like?
He was also Assassinsdick, the dev of the game called "It's All Relative". Both Primal Desires and It's All Relative he claimed were his first and only game at the same time, despite him also being Sylvie Dreams in the past. The dude is legit a fucking liar. He can't help himself. He wants sympathy wrapped in cash.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
i wish i could take it at face value - its sad if true - but as a patron was burned on Arizona, that kept patroning out of sympathy, just to find out that he was making other games under different names instead.... whelp. maybe its true. who knows. there's something similar to that notice also shared over on the Its all Relative thread.

so. the one thing we do know, this game is done. that game is also likely done. and going forward? who knows. maybe this is throwing in the towel on making games. maybe its a reset and off to another project under a new name. or maybe its true.

sad for fans of any of these games. all of them had potential, even Evil never Dies.

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
He tried to revive interest by making a "remake", but it backfired in even more decline.

Is "she" in full legal control of his possessions and finance stuff in just 10 days after his death?

It's less than 10 days because Assassinsdick was reported as dead pretty soon after the 19th. It's only Naykid who took a few days longer to be reported as dead, presumably because the "genius" dev thinks this subterfuge will confuse everyone so much that nobody will guess that Naykid and Assassinsdick are the same grifter pulling the old "everyone is dead scam" and abandoning all his games yet again.

Reactions: Lara Snow

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
Could be my foolishness, but i cant believe a person would behave in such a manner. I'll just take the news at face value, i hope it's not true and he's alive.
This creator (Naykid/Sylver Games) has been found to manipulate game ratings through the use of alt accounts on multiple occasions. For transparency and awareness purposes, we are making this publicly known and monitoring any affiliated threads.
Yes, what kind of malfeasant individual would invent such lies to profit from and manipulate the opinion of potential supporters? It's literally spelt out in the opening post of this thread, the terrible reputation of this dev.

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
It's less than 10 days because Assassinsdick was reported as dead pretty soon after the 19th. It's only Naykid who took a few days longer to be reported as dead, presumably because the "genius" dev thinks this subterfuge will confuse everyone so much that nobody will guess that Naykid and Assassinsdick are the same grifter pulling the old "everyone is dead scam" and abandoning all his games yet again.
It is not about when he was reported, it is about what date is stated in the post and it says 19 feb.
this is why I mentioned 10 days.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
This is kind of a joke, right? Right?!
sadly it's not a joke, No one knows why but this dev has a multiple personality disorder and makes multiple games at the same time, all good games to be honest, and regularly dies only to come back as another dev. But yeah..if he's actually dead, that sucks. I hope he isn't but yeah, this dev seems to need money from 2-3 games at the same time to live so yeah..something probably has happened.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017

He's also another dev called Assasindick. who also died at the same time as Naykid.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The 'dev's death' was announced just weeks after this message:

"P.S.: For those who are interested in the data, I must confess that quite a few supporters have abandoned us in recent months. I would have liked that this was not the case, and that the project would continue to grow, but the data are clear: In the last 6 months we have gone from a monthly profit of $767 to the current $460 (a drop of 40.02%). Therefore, more than ever, thank you for your support!"

And after 'his death' announcement in February 26, someone (he) still wrote new posts in his patreon, publishing the game for other tiers.

My conclussion is that the dev decided to abandon this game and used the same method when he abandoned his other games: inventing a tragic excuse and changing his alias, hoping that nobody discovers him and his next game could be succesful finally.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Dont really know why this is even worth a discussion. In the end, this Thread should be locked and thats it.

Regardless if the Dev is really dead or not does not change the fact that this game will not get any Updates anymore.

And even IF the Dev turns up again with a new name and a new game, nobody is forced to pay for it. And if someone wants to pay for it, they should do so if they like.

• Angry
Reactions: raganrok246

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
sadly it's not a joke, No one knows why but this dev has a multiple personality disorder and makes multiple games at the same time, all good games to be honest, and regularly dies only to come back as another dev. But yeah..if he's actually dead, that sucks. I hope he isn't but yeah, this dev seems to need money from 2-3 games at the same time to live so yeah..something probably has happened.
That's so messed up... =\

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes