Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
>Primal Desires
>Not making game about thicc uga buga woman like from old comics or Marvel's "Savage Land"
waterfox_gqm5D7rMv9.png
i wish you many MTL games for this cardinal mistake

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Feelthefire

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I haven't seen the new graphics but I hope they are superior to those of HS1, although I have to say that I quite like them.
They look ok. For me it was not really needed to change anything. And from what I have seen, I dont really like the look of the Mother (I forgot her name), she was really hot before, but the new Look does not really do her justice.

Nah, I'm pretty sure all are from the same dev.
I would really doubt that Project Sage is from the same Dev. Project Sage used to be a really big thing and it would make 0 sense to abandon it to bring back the same game.

Reactions: MrGepgep

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
I very much doubt he did Project Sage, the game has a different vibe to the others

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
To be fair, there was a poll on his Patreon and the result was that people preferred the new graphics.
It does look better, but that doesn't mean you need to abandon the current game lol. Could've just continued the current game on the newer graphics and maybe redo the older scenes over time.. wouldn't be the first game that's done this.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Whether this dev did Project Sage or not, this is two games she's burned me on. There will not be a third.

daliath

Apr 17, 2020
The developer of project sage is not the same as this one, project sage is a much better game in all aspects, in number of plots, in branching plot options, mutually exclusive branchs, in the story itself... this one and Arizona are simply games inspired by project sage, but by a developer with much less talent than Paperwork (the developer of project sage).

Furthermore, if Paperwork were to go back to developing project sage, in two days it would have three times as many patreons as this developer.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Furthermore, if Paperwork were to go back to developing project sage, in two days it would have three times as many patreons as this developer.
Exactly this. So it should be really clear that the Devs of Primal Desires/Lustful Instincts are not the same person. Otherwise they would go back to Project Sage.

But overall, Primal Desires/Lustful Instincts is not bad at all IMO.

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
Not in 2 days. trust and support he would need to build again over time.

But i agree Project Sage is way superior in every aspect to any game from sylvergames/naykid.

Dubious Soul

May 25, 2021
Why would I want to play the first 13 parts of primal desires again because of a rename/revamp.

Having supported PD on patreon in the past (and the other games mentioned) I am now totally disillusioned. Best of patience to those who hang around.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Feelthefire

Mar 29, 2022
From dev's Patreon:

Here you have the first release of the game!
What's new:
  • New graphic system.
  • 234 new images.
  • 6 new animations.
  • 1842 coding lines.
  • New stats to keep track of every detail of the game.
LINKS:
Have fun!

day1bath1.jpg

Reactions: linus.quotes

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
From dev's Patreon:

Here you have the first release of the game!
What's new:
  • New graphic system.
  • 234 new images.
  • 6 new animations.
  • 1842 coding lines.
  • New stats to keep track of every detail of the game.
LINKS:
Have fun!

View attachment 2328067
Here we go again...

This should be made into a new game thread really, although is it really a "new game"?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Here we go again...

This should be made into a new game thread really, although is it really a "new game"?
It is not. I mean, reworking graphics happens quite often. This time there is a name-change involved, however, aside from that, nothing is really changed. And I doubt anyone gives anything about a name change.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
this new game really is the exact same story. sounds like an easy cash grab.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header-WT.png
Lustful Instincts [Day 1] Walkthrough Mod
The walkthrough shows points in the choices.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Day 1 + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Size 66 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes