4.00 star(s) 13 Votes
Oct 27, 2018
Feel like this game has really turned a corner. The beginning was a little straight forward with just recruiting a bunch of a women in row with little resistance, which was a good power fantasy. But lately I feel the story and control options have cranked it up a notch. The main group getting suspicious of MC (doing that scene and then immediately after the threesome with Hana and Ai was super satisfying, got lucky things worked out that way) along with a lot of the side characters stuff being a lot of fun (pool and library especially).

Finally decided to become a patron for a while and give some cash to make sure development keeps going at this great pace.

Found about this game through Summer MC, but I have to admit I actually look forward to updates to this one more these days.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulSin-0.3.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
I have to confess that the best part of the game is when it shows the MC's "family", the interaction between them, and the relationship is very much to my liking. I hope that in the future we can have something more intimate with the girls in the "family"

Reactions: AhoyLaddies

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Lustful Sin [v0.4.0] [UnusualFishGame]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 294 MB

PC/MAC: - -

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2020
Sorry for the silly question but how do you update the game when updates come about?
Just downloaded the APK and install it

If you're on PC then get it Thur itch.io if you got it here then unzip and drag folder to the game and it should work if it says overwrite click yes
or same process but copy the saves then delete the program then install the new version, start the game quick save (so the save folder appears) and drag the saves in there and it should work.

Reactions: ubira

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
Sorry for the silly question but how do you update the game when updates come about?
on windows pc you can just delete the game then download the new version cause ren´py games have their saves located in the appdata folder.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So been playing it for a little. And well I feel kinda disappointed. It feels like this is a generic VN human MC who acts as a nice guy and the girls will magically fall in love with him. Rather than a game where the MC isnt human (hes some spirit thing right?) that has mind control and possession superpowers where he could make them fall for him.

Was really hoping that his super powers would have lasting effects even when he doesnt put them under. But it seems its not going to be the case. Seems he can only do things sexy when he puts them under, and then they're back to normal like nothing happened when he turns it off. and they forget everything.

I feel like this just had more potential. Not saying the game is bad, just disappointing. MC doesnt even feel like a supernatural entity at all . Woould of been better to just make him human since hes promising to be a good boy all the time. Least that would make more sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xeapher

Landou

Nov 28, 2021
So been playing it for a little. And well I feel kinda disappointed. It feels like this is a generic VN human MC who acts as a nice guy and the girls will magically fall in love with him. Rather than a game where the MC isnt human (hes some spirit thing right?) that has mind control and possession superpowers where he could make them fall for him.

Was really hoping that his super powers would have lasting effects even when he doesnt put them under. But it seems its not going to be the case. Seems he can only do things sexy when he puts them under, and then they're back to normal like nothing happened when he turns it off. and they forget everything.

I feel like this just had more potential. Not saying the game is bad, just disappointing. MC doesnt even feel like a supernatural entity at all . Woould of been better to just make him human since hes promising to be a good boy all the time. Least that would make more sense.
I kind of get what you mean, and yes it's weird making him take choices of bad stuffs as the backstory portrays him to be like old man tired of life thus, are kind and more humanlike (I have to redo and avoid doing naughty things as it fits that way). It can also be interpreted as him being manipulative but again as I said, is kind of weird.

To be fair, he is not just some spirit but Asmodeus and his power is weak due to long sealing and lack of nourishment. Things can be as you hope if later the choices that shape the past do appear, whether he is actually manipulative or not and the tale is true, something like that.

I really appreciate the MC acts mature and not some kind of horny guy acting like a teenager who just learn what sexy is.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulSin-0.4.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jun 3, 2017
I always have a bit of a giggle when people do version semantics like this, like a decimal system. Sure, it could be a coincidence that every single version goes 0.1.0, 0.1.1, 0.1.2, [...], 0.1.9, 0.2.0, 0.2.1, [...], 0.2.9, 0.3.0, [...], 0.3.9, [...]0.4.0, but i doubt it.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes