4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah. Remind us. Was the protag in LLTP a lust demon? Known for and sealed because he could easily corrupt those around him? No? Ok then.
Is that something that's brought up in the latest update? Last I knew no one, including the MC, had any idea of why or how he was sealed away. There also isn't any corruption in the game. Forcing someone to do something isn't changing them into someone who wants to do it.

Kili Krieger

Aug 10, 2017
I think the current format can work too as long as the progression of the story changes how their behavior changes outside of mind control. Similar to the pet play thing, if those event leave lasting impact. But yeah in the end you need some form of progression to make it satisfying. Hell it doesn't even have to be malice, it can just be a inevitable side effect of his power. Honestly I think that'd make it more interesting.

Though it's worth noting that this game doesn't actually have a corruption tag. And the dev already said they are slated to change, removed even. So this discussion is already worthless.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think the current format can work too as long as the progression of the story changes how their behavior changes outside of mind control. Similar to the pet play thing, if those event leave lasting impact. But yeah in the end you need some form of progression to make it satisfying. Hell it doesn't even have to be malice, it can just be a inevitable side effect of his power. Honestly I think that'd make it more interesting.

Though it's worth noting that this game doesn't actually have a corruption tag. And the dev already said they are slated to change, removed even. So this discussion is already worthless.
The big question is how should change the behavior of the LIs if you don't use mind control to have sex scenes. If it has to change at all. And also how different should be the routes with the LIs depending on how much you use mind control to get sex scenes with them.

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
Just started my playthrough for this,Great game!! so far the only thing I'm confused about is the to be updated status under hints for the girls,from what I've played ive already done the quests and all of them have to be updated under it and a few have no current quests left,The last event I had was when Ai and Hana finds out about the story of the mc past from Mio and then Hana says she has a plan or something when all the girls come over,after that I got no other hints to say where to go I spent literally 5 days in game just moving around each location interacting with everything to trigger and event and nothing happens,Is that the last event idk?

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Just started my playthrough for this,Great game!! so far the only thing I'm confused about is the to be updated status under hints for the girls,from what I've played ive already done the quests and all of them have to be updated under it and a few have no current quests left,The last event I had was when Ai and Hana finds out about the story of the mc past from Mio and then Hana says she has a plan or something when all the girls come over,after that I got no other hints to say where to go I spent literally 5 days in game just moving around each location interacting with everything to trigger and event and nothing happens,Is that the last event idk?
Thank you! Yes it's the latest one, I will add the next one later.
The "No current quest" is meant to mean I have not added a quest for this character yet, this has confused some people so I guess I will change it to "To be updated".

Reactions: JackassJeff
Jun 22, 2022
At first glance, I thought it was a 3rd-rate like the some of the other mind control game. But it turns out the story is very good and it has its depth. The idea of 7 deadly sin have their lives among humanity is very attractive. The story development is very good, no rush, no wasting player's time. Your work is very great. Please keep up the good work. I like to know the whole lore. Thank you for making this game.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I am a bit confused, what does lily's energy do to a girl when used on her?
And is it optional or do I have to use it to advance the story?

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
I am a bit confused, what does lily's energy do to a girl when used on her?
And is it optional or do I have to use it to advance the story?
Lily's energy is used to put a girl into doll mode. Basically, emotionless sex scenes. It is not necessary to use in normal gameplay, although it may be activated in a story scene.

Reactions: harem.king
Jun 30, 2018
hey i really like the game, it would be cool if you could go to the hospital and meet ai's sister there and maybe a few other doctors or nurses... or ai's mother come back from vacation... these are just a few ideas. .. best regards

tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
Man all the girls are really nice and cute
ALMOST(almost) makes me feel bad about raping every single one of them
I've noticed characters eyes pointing in weird directions in some scenes(truth or dare or whater scene at hanas house is one) and it isnt really clear when you are done with all the available content otherwise this is really good
Anyway as usual whats the point of creampie rape without pregnancy?

Reactions: DuneRocky

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
After cumming in clothed Ada at the swim club her and Rei lose their swimsuits for the rest of the scene.

Also is there a reason why during the second position of pet play Mio's sex scene there is just white behind the textbox?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'm really liking the game. Nice character designs and play.

Some comments:
- Awww. No Lesbian scene with Violet/Shiho? And with such a sexy negligee, too!!! :cry::devilish::devilish::devilish::love::love:
- How about if each time MC controls the girl, they develop Affection towards him? That would diminish the Rape aspect.
- I'm hoping for more Alice and Haru content. Also, I hope that Chloe (Clothing Shop) will become a LI. (and Shiho!!!)
- Incest comment above: so far the only incest possibilities are Sara/Ai (sisters), Haru/Hana (mother/daughter), & Eri's Mom (so far unnamed)/Eri. (Not that I'm complaining- Lesbian Incest is one of my major fetishes.)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulSin-0.3.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
This game is really well done. There's a ton of content to work through, the girls are all quite attractive and varied to keep things interesting, and it is all animated. Quite a lot of work went into this story, and it makes the setting feel more alive than just a glorified sex sim.

I think I'll wait a few updates before jumping in again, though content updates like the swim team and student council are.. really quite good by themselves. I think the dev is a fellow man of culture when it comes to one-piece swimsuits, and I appreciate that a lot.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes