4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
So ... I should focus more on the "dating sim"?
Why...? Honestly,I suggested look into this list and then ask oneself these yagems they doing great or not.So it more direction problem

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Why...? Honestly,I suggested look into this list and then ask oneself these yagems they doing great or not.So it more direction problem
That spreadsheet, if you can even call it that, is useless for telling how popular a game is. It's nothing more than a list of games made with KK and some tags. Unless your recommendation was to go through every game on that list manually and see what others think about them.

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
Well, that's essentially what the problem is. This is the reason why those scenes feel pointless and lackluster. There is no consequence nor reason to do it.

Sure it is a mind control game but, to be blunt, in my opinion you have chosen the most boring way to implement it. It doesnt affect anything so it might as well not even be there. It's just not satisfying to do because you get all the reward upfront with no obstacles. It plays no role in the story, It is meaningless. The amount of contextual impact those scenes have within the game is the same as if the player were to rip the animations from the game files and watch them without playing the game at all.

You say it is important to have mind control in the game but as it stands it is completely inconsequential.
How can mind control be the main part of the game...if everything plays out exactly the same, regardless of what the player chooses to do?

The point of a VN is to deliver not just a story but an experience if you will. If you just say "here you go, turn her into a doll and do whatever you want" 10 minutes into the story, then is no pay off. Instant gratification is not how you tell a compelling story. No buildup, no anticipation, no tension. We have zero connection to the girls. They dont even know what is happening.
Whatever relationship building that you say will come later will be diminished because by then the player has already done everything with the girls.
If the player chooses not to do any mind control sex scenes...then it's not a main part of the game anymore is it? You have to find interesting ways to integrate mind control into the game without leaning on it to heavily. I'm not saying it's an easy thing to do because it can easily become an all too convenient crutch that solves every problem the MC has and that is also boring.

That is what I believe a few of us are trying to say. Perhaps the kind of mind control that is in the game at the moment is exciting for you or others but inconsequential plot devices or ones that are an "absolute win button" don't make for good story telling.

One punch man is a gag character/ He defeats anything in one punch. As a result most of the story is about the other characters or what happens before he shows up to the scene and stops whatever monster from destroying the city. He is all powerful but If it was only about him punching things then there would be nothing to show. But on the flip side If he does nothing, then the monster wins. His actions or inactions do impact the plot.
Even with all that though, at some point an enemy that was actually on his level had to be introduced, and it was the best fight in the manga.
It's already been discussed back in April or earlier.So i give smaller TLDR
>sex scenes are awful but exist due nature of F95 and Itch.io
>It already suggested they either reworked or even deleted once dev starting doing better
>this game still not true genie project and existed as fund for ”his true dream game”

Back to subject
Instead of simply pinpointing or discuss how can the one do better you may starting give examples how it should be as it many times
showed by varius western and eastern artist or other developers.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
It's already been discussed back in April or earlier.So i give smaller TLDR
>sex scenes are awful but exist due nature of F95 and Itch.io
>It already suggested they either reworked or even deleted once dev starting doing better
>this game still not true genie project and existed as fund for ”his true dream game”

Back to subject
Instead of simply pinpointing or discuss how can the one do better you may starting give examples how it should be as it many times
showed by varius western and eastern artist or other developers.
The dev could structure the mind control progression similar to how it's done in Long Live the Princess. It is gradual and linked to how much the MC and the character interact. The MC needs to spend time with them(i dont just mean repeat talk 5 times but a legit story arc) to to find out how the think and what their mental vulnerabilities are. He tugs at their buried desires and feelings to bring them to the surface and through those connections gains more control over them. The girls open up to the MC over time not because of the mind control but because of the meaningful connections that are formed from naturally interacting with them. I think that game has the most involved system I've seen in a mind control game but it's not like I actively look for mind control game, but usually the games that I play that have it use some variation of that system. Genuine progression first, mind control second. Anyway it feels more rewarding that way. It's woven into the story and character development in stages.

Last edited:

awewewae

Nov 23, 2019
I've got a suggestion on a new type of sex scene. If the mc has the power to use the doll possession energy, then he could use doll energy (lust doesn't really need to be activated) on men and then he can gangbang whichever girl is in the scene with the dudes controlled by doll energy. This is a pretty controversial change though so I don't know if you would ever add sharing but this is something that appeals to me. It would probably be best to put a poll on your patreon or whatever to see if the people supporting would want this. Besides that I enjoyed your game and enjoy the interactions between the player and the girls.

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
I've got a suggestion on a new type of sex scene. If the mc has the power to use the doll possession energy, then he could use doll energy (lust doesn't really need to be activated) on men and then he can gangbang whichever girl is in the scene with the dudes controlled by doll energy. This is a pretty controversial change though so I don't know if you would ever add sharing but this is something that appeals to me. It would probably be best to put a poll on your patreon or whatever to see if the people supporting would want this. Besides that I enjoyed your game and enjoy the interactions between the player and the girls.
Flames on the horizon, sulfur in the air - the vanilla fans are at the door.

Reactions: BeaAndNessa

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Certainly that should be optional, and ideally with a button in the menu and at the beginning of the game that allows you to disable that type of content. I prefer that in my game the MC don't think of that even as a remote option.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Could justify it with some kind of possession power. Possess the other man and split your consciousness in order to be the only man.
the demon in "peerless lust" has an option to clone himself. so that could be an option. but at the moment he game needs more story development. right now it just feels like sex scenes are being recycled with a slight difference.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Could justify it with some kind of possession power. Possess the other man and split your consciousness in order to be the only man.
They're still other guys, so I still prefer that such thing be optional, and if possible in the way I've indicated above.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Certainly that should be optional, and ideally with a button in the menu and at the beginning of the game that allows you to disable that type of content. I prefer that in my game the MC don't think of that even as a remote option.
I think the last thing this game needs is more mindless sex. I also wouldn't call that sharing. It's would just be gang bang rape. For the girls and the guys being controlled. You can sugarcoat it all you want but they are still forced to have sex against their will.

Reactions: BlasKyau

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulSin-0.3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
The dev could structure the mind control progression similar to how it's done in Long Live the Princess. It is gradual and linked to how much the MC and the character interact. The MC needs to spend time with them(i dont just mean repeat talk 5 times but a legit story arc) to to find out how the think and what their mental vulnerabilities are. He tugs at their buried desires and feelings to bring them to the surface and through those connections gains more control over them. The girls open up to the MC over time not because of the mind control but because of the meaningful connections that are formed from naturally interacting with them. I think that game has the most involved system I've seen in a mind control game but it's not like I actively look for mind control game, but usually the games that I play that have it use some variation of that system. Genuine progression first, mind control second. Anyway it feels more rewarding that way. It's woven into the story and character development in stages.
Yeah. Remind us. Was the protag in LLTP a lust demon? Known for and sealed because he could easily corrupt those around him? No? Ok then.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah. Remind us. Was the protag in LLTP a lust demon? Known for and sealed because he could easily corrupt those around him? No? Ok then.
A person, an elf, a cat, a monkey in a tutu... Have I got it right with any of the options?

I certainly don't know what it has to do with the comment you quote, but if you want to enlighten us, please do it.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes