4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
Personally, I want there to be the option of forced sex through mind control and the option to avoid it. If the first one doesn't exist, I can't choose the second one, and I like to prevent the MC from doing this kind of thing (rape, mind control sex, sleep sex, etc). But as I say, to avoid it there must also be the option to do so.

So I'll go the "simp" romantic route and actively avoid this kind of forced sex.
Try shit game like Penlight
https://f95zone.to/threads/penlight-v0-1578-2-angela-demille.57307/
The comment thread just proves how much people abhor[almost to the point of killing the developer] this kind of thing if there is such a genre as mind control the game even punish player for this. And once again vanilla scene may be forced by bad writing and act far worse than if it was mind control and it actually consensual so in only matter how written rather x exist or not exist

Last edited:

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
Personally I like that there is the option to hypnotize them and avoid doing the sex scenes. Not in all games of this type there is that option, and it's gratifying for me to choose it.
Try first or third of my example with textractor(only common route)the ideology of the protagonist is that hypnosis exists for entertainment, and the forced sex only in heroine routes and even there it is not overtly evil since also it great example of Non-erotic Mind Control and give pretty warped feelings

Considered to be the classics of the genre in Japan
In Patter even on slave route MC action shown with humanity.
Saimin Yuugi only common route your tastes.Routes not evil by themselves but a little warped given it mind control game.Evil only harem route
Review for this game

Soushinjutsu Series you should skip since it quite specific and simple not too you.

I have many other recommendations but but but they even more complicated

1677885531266.png
1677886820312.png
Panel translation for others
Common sense switch
(1) Convert common sense only for the target
A-Aya, what're you doing?
Well, I'm giving you my panties as a greeting. Isn't that obvious?
Come on, Hatate[ ], take yours off too.
(2) Convert the whole world except the target
Come on, Aya, take yours off too.
I see It's n-normal to take off your u-u-underwear as a greeting, is it?
(Why are Hatate and everyone else taking off their panties like it's the completely natural?)
(3) Convert the whole world
Right then, here are my panties.
Ah, Hatate, that's no fair!
You took yours off before me..
Aya, you're so proud of your speed, but you're slow at greetings.
S-Shut up...
I don't want to hear that from you, Hatate...
Here we go...
(4) Convert the target's common sense, but the ability is known. can't do anything.
What as strange thing you're trying to make me do!
Absolutely not! I will do nothing of the sort!
1677894712435.png
What's your favorite corruption scenario?
1) Appearance is normal, has been corrupted via training.
Sorry, Dai-chan... I can't live without it anymore. My body needs it now... I can't go back...
2) Appearance is normal, a body pattern appears, she corrupted herself.
What do you think, Dai-chan? This is the new me... You'll understand the greatness of this power soon, Dai-chan...
3) Exposes herself much more, body pattern, corrupted via brainwashing.
I am OO-sama's loyal servant. Daiyousei? Who is that? I don't know anybody like that
4) Exposes herself much more, her skin color changes, and her mind is completely different.
What's the matter, Daiyousei? It's me! Heheheh... Indeed! The Cirno you once knew is no more!
1677895100004.png
What's your favorite hypnosis scenario?

I Tried Drawing Various Hypnotism Situations
1) Conscious: Yes, controlling her body.
Well then, Marisa, please lift your skirt.
W-what are you saying all of the... What's going on!?! My body is moving on it's own... Don't look!
2) Conscious: No
はい
3) Conscious: Yes, changed her sense of what's normal
Hmm? Like this?
Hahaha. Marisa, aren't you embarrassed?
What's so embarrassing about lifting your skirt if someone asks you to?
4) Conscious: Yes, ruined her personality
I-it's wrong, but I j-just can't help myself (heart)
It's like I'm a different person! I want to do more and more perverted things!

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
New public release is out on my , since Mediafire has the upload speed of a snail, I will update the link here later.
Also, I noticed there are a bunch of new comments, sorry I haven't read any of them yet, will read them later. Been staying up all night working on the new update, will get some sleep now, I feel like my brain is shutting down.

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
Now I just need to get to the part where the MC starts a romantic relationship with the LIs to make it a perfect game: I have romance and I can avoid the scenes where the MC hypnotizes and has non-consensual sex with the LIs.
the main problem with this kind of wish is that the final product suffers narratively, because we throw away the original concept of implementation, notice how the main character represents himself from the beginning, that's why you meet a lot of negativity in response to your opinion, also you point out that such scenes are not needed per se, when in reality here they suffer from too cheap realization and rather they should be removed or reworked, but left for now, so it helps with funding this game.

Reactions: Mograx

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
the main problem with this kind of wish is that the final product suffers narratively, because we throw away the original concept of implementation, notice how the main character represents himself from the beginning, that's why you meet a lot of negativity in response to your opinion, also you point out that such scenes are not needed per se, when in reality here they suffer from too cheap realization and rather they should be removed or reworked, but left for now, so it helps with funding this game.
First, I like to avoid mind control sex scenes. In order to avoid those scenes they have to exist in the game. If there are no such scenes in the game I can't avoid them. So removing those scenes is totally out of my wish. The more mind control scenes there are, the more scenes I can avoid, and therefore the more I enjoy the game. If there aren't any mind control scenes, what's the point of avoiding them? None.

In fact, I'm probably weird, but I like to go to school to mind control the LI (don't remember the name) and then leave without doing any sex scenes. It's the fact of knowing that I can do it and being the one who decides not to do it, gives me satisfaction.

Second, I'm not the one who decided that the game is going to have romance:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As it says there, the idea of the Dev is that the MC develops the relationship with the LIs through dating or whatever until he gets a romance with them.

I'm just saying that at that point I'll have pieced together a harem with romance and the chance to avoid mind control sex. Which I find extremely satisfying.

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
First, I like to avoid mind control sex scenes. In order to avoid those scenes they have to exist in the game. If there are no such scenes in the game I can't avoid them. So removing those scenes is totally out of my wish. The more mind control scenes there are, the more scenes I can avoid, and therefore the more I enjoy the game. If there aren't any mind control scenes, what's the point of avoiding them? None.

In fact, I'm probably weird, but I like to go to school to mind control the LI (don't remember the name) and then leave without doing any sex scenes. It's the fact of knowing that I can do it and being the one who decides not to do it, gives me satisfaction.

Second, I'm not the one who decided that the game is going to have romance:

As it says there, the idea of the Dev is that the MC develops the relationship with the LIs through dating or whatever until he gets a romance with them.

I'm just saying that at that point I'll have pieced together a harem with romance and the chance to avoid mind control sex. Which I find extremely satisfying.
And why did I write a post if you didn't read it?I feel like I'm writing to a solipsist

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Try first or third of my example with textractor(only common route)the ideology of the protagonist is that hypnosis exists for entertainment, and the forced sex only in heroine routes and even there it is not overtly evil since also it great example of Non-erotic Mind Control and give pretty warped feelings

Considered to be the classics of the genre in Japan
In Patter even on slave route MC action shown with humanity.
Saimin Yuugi only common route your tastes.Routes not evil by themselves but a little warped given it mind control game.Evil only harem route
Review for this game

Soushinjutsu Series you should skip since it quite specific and simple not too you.

I have many other recommendations but but but they even more complicated
View attachment 2436211
View attachment 2436269
Panel translation for others
Common sense switch
(1) Convert common sense only for the target
A-Aya, what're you doing?
Well, I'm giving you my panties as a greeting. Isn't that obvious?
Come on, Hatate, take yours off too.
(2) Convert the whole world except the target
Come on, Aya, take yours off too.
I see It's n-normal to take off your u-u-underwear as a greeting, is it?
(Why are Hatate and everyone else taking off their panties like it's the completely natural?)
(3) Convert the whole world
Right then, here are my panties.
Ah, Hatate, that's no fair!
You took yours off before me..
Aya, you're so proud of your speed, but you're slow at greetings.
S-Shut up...
I don't want to hear that from you, Hatate...
Here we go...
(4) Convert the target's common sense, but the ability is known. can't do anything.
What as strange thing you're trying to make me do!
Absolutely not! I will do nothing of the sort!
Ok, at first I didn't quite understand what you were trying to say, but I think after the lastest edits I understand.

The first game doesn't have the mind control part that I'm interested in avoiding. Mind control itself is not something I like or dislike, but avoiding using it for sex is something I do like.

The second seems more what I'm looking for.

The third I have not finished discovering what it is about.

The comment thread just proves how much people abhor[almost to the point of killing the developer] this kind of thing if there is such a genre as mind control the game even punish player for this. And once again vanilla scene may be forced by bad writing and act far worse than if it was mind control and it actually consensual so in only matter how written rather x exist or not exist
I don't quite understand what you mean here. But after watching the game thread, no wonder people are complaining: Making an adult mind control game without sex seems like a contradiction in itself.

Jun 16, 2021
Ok, at first I didn't quite understand what you were trying to say, but I think after the lastest edits I understand.

The first game doesn't have the mind control part that I'm interested in avoiding. Mind control itself is not something I like or dislike, but avoiding using it for sex is something I do like.

The second seems more what I'm looking for.

The third I have not finished discovering what it is about.

I don't quite understand what you mean here. But after watching the game thread, no wonder people are complaining: Making an adult mind control game without sex seems like a contradiction in itself.
The point weewee is trying to say is that, things like what you want (trying to make H-scenes like sex and stuff avoidable in a Mind Control game) is exactly what Penlight game has done, and it automatically makes the story writing drop in quality (bad narrative, shitty writing) to make it possible to implement in the game. It gets so much criticism and hate because of that.

In short, what you specifically want would likely hurt this game’s development, and that is not really something many people would want.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
And why did I write a post if you didn't read it?I feel like I'm writing to a solipsist
Maybe I misunderstood what you meant in the post. But I seemed to be responding to what is written.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The point weewee is trying to say is that, things like what you want (trying to make H-scenes like sex and stuff avoidable in a Mind Control game) is exactly what Penlight game has done, and it automatically makes the story writing drop in quality (bad narrative, shitty writing) to make it possible to implement in the game. It gets so much criticism and hate because of that.

In short, what you specifically want would likely hurt this game’s development, and that is not really something many people would want.
But that already exists in the game. I can avoid the sex scenes because there is that option, I haven't put it. I'm not asking to put that option because that option already exists.

Also, if you read this post, you'll see that the romantic route isn't something I ask for, it's what the Dev had in mind when starting the game:

EDIT:

Penlight does not have, if I have read the Dev correctly, sex scenes, because they don't feel like it, it's not that you can avoid them, it's that it doesn't have them.

Last edited:

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021

stuff avoidable

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2021
stuff avoidable
I mean that game quite literally punish the players if they choose mind control option[in fucking mind control game]
example commentary
[I was thinking...
Is it possible that this game was ("perhaps" unintentionally) created as feminist propaganda?
That would explain why it's so bad.

The main hero is below-average male representative by no means an interesting and by no means exceptional man who doesn't know what he wants. Virtually the whole game is about his efforts to control women and he is never successful, and it always brings him only misfortune, depression, and broken relationships. ]

[A game with great potential that has dug its own grave. It's really interesting how the ending can completely destroy the whole game experience. After reaching at least half a dozen ends, I can safely say that the game focuses on 3 main premises.

a) Hypnotizing people is wrong.
b) I should never have done that.
c) It ruined my relationship.

It takes real ability to be able to completely destroy such a great concept as a mesmerizing pen :(

Good:
1) Artwork is good. It's not great because all the characters look a little boring and you won't find any really sexy women there, but it's a decent drawing.
2) The game has a suitable length. It is not too short or too long.

Bad:
1) All (or at least the vast majority) ends are the same.
2) Forcing moralism.
3) No sexual content.
4) No nudity.
5) The protagonist has a conscience that prevents him from making fun decisions. ]
Welp, now I know not to visit it. I was there in the earliest updates of Penlight but I left it alone for several years hoping I would come back to a completed game. Seems I am not going to do that.

To keep the topic related to THIS game however, try to sum things up like this for HolyFish. Summarize the things you believe this game would need related to the mind control, rather than simply give away game and artist links (which I would totally check out, btw), provided you have time.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
stuff avoidable
I mean that game quite literally punish the players if they choose mind control option[in fucking mind control game]
example commentary
[I was thinking...
Is it possible that this game was ("perhaps" unintentionally) created as feminist propaganda?
That would explain why it's so bad.

The main hero is below-average male representative by no means an interesting and by no means exceptional man who doesn't know what he wants. Virtually the whole game is about his efforts to control women and he is never successful, and it always brings him only misfortune, depression, and broken relationships. ]

[A game with great potential that has dug its own grave. It's really interesting how the ending can completely destroy the whole game experience. After reaching at least half a dozen ends, I can safely say that the game focuses on 3 main premises.

a) Hypnotizing people is wrong.
b) I should never have done that.
c) It ruined my relationship.

It takes real ability to be able to completely destroy such a great concept as a mesmerizing pen :(

Good:
1) Artwork is good. It's not great because all the characters look a little boring and you won't find any really sexy women there, but it's a decent drawing.
2) The game has a suitable length. It is not too short or too long.

Bad:
1) All (or at least the vast majority) ends are the same.
2) Forcing moralism.
3) No sexual content.
4) No nudity.
5) The protagonist has a conscience that prevents him from making fun decisions. ]
Ok, with that description it doesn't seem like a very appetizing game.

In any case, I think we should focus on the game of this thread and leave the other games to their own threads.

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
I wrote him between the lines that it's normal to have a different opinion, but instead of just not liking it, he could have given a more criticism and the answer well I saw it. Like WTF

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
I post this as a reference because of the discussion of what and how well can be implemented in the direction of mind control
As example
Patter
https://f95zone.to/threads/patter-ch-2-part-1-kalloway.107835/
Or
Soushinjutsu

Or
Saimin Yuugi

Fandom

Corruption Brainwash Akuoti

Track Japanese's Corruptions/Hypnosis Artist

Forum

Bonus

That is a lot of stuff, I don't think I have the time to check them out right now. If you don't mind, can you summarize what you like about those games please?
How about this sub-genre

Example

Sorry man, Netori is still NTR
I would have preferred that the player have three paths rather than choosing from the most categorical options at the beginning, and that the hypnosis process itself be not too abrupt, but be varied and not just fixated on sex, so that the examples that I have already posted
Yeah, I'm currently trying to add various form of mind control, adding the same stuff to the game over and over again would get boring really fast.
I don't know why people uploaded this game here ( Unless it's the dev who posted and I'm being stupid ). I don't think it's fair to judge this game as a porn game since ... It's not really a porn game. It's a visual novel with a mind control theme and the story is actually quite nice. Judging it because it lacks porn is like judging a fish on its ability to climb a tree, the game gets so much hate here for wrong reasons but if I remember correctly, it's really well received on other sites.

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
As one koikatsu writer stated.

View attachment 2436349
Ngl, I am in this for the money as well, to use the Patreon money from this game to fund my real passion project. I plan to use this game as a way to practice my writing, story structuring, pacing, and dialogue ( As you may have noticed, I suck at all of those). But now, I actually got invested in the story of this game and want to make it as good as possible, but my writing skill is still crapbasket, the part where Eri accidentally falls to trigger a sex scene is the weakest point of the story so far and I cringe so hard writing that.

Blaskyau is innocent here, I already planned to add the ability to avoid all the NSFW stuff in the future ( In case people discover I used to make porn game after I'm done with my other game mentioned above). What he said just let me decide to add that stuff right now.
And don't worry, having the option to avoid sex won't hurt the porn side of the game at all, it's just an extra option.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes