VN Ren'Py Abandoned Patter [Ch 2 Part 1] [Kalloway]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CoverImage.jpg

Overview:
After obtaining your hypnotherapy license, you decide to open your own practice in an effort to help people (and make a shit ton of money.) You won't stop with clients, however, as the women in your life all have various problems in their life that they want your help with. Of course, if you wanted to, it shouldn't be too hard to help yourself along the way.

Patter is an unapologetic romp. Take on the role of our Main Character as he hypnotizes the surrounding women, and either help them with the purest of intentions, or help them help you.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-06
Release Date: 2022-03-05
Developer: Kalloway
Censored: No
Version: Ch 2 Part 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
ANDROID*

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Preview (2).jpg Preview (3).jpg Preview (4).jpg Preview (5).jpg s3_10.jpg s6_5.png s10_17.jpg s15_2.jpg s15_48.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ncraiders

Jun 5, 2021
Just an FYI it appears teh links are backwards. the links showing windows has a mac file and the mac linkks have a pc file.

Emelie

May 20, 2021
Oh god the switched links is having me laughing so hard :D Simple mistake, but soo funny, at least both versions are present instead of accidentally replacing just one link though, glad I checked and could download the proper one

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
I don't understand why people use the default head shape of Kokaitsu models. If you slide down the encephal and slide up slightly the frontal lobe, you will get a more realistic (or less anime) style.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I think it would be a good idea to also set up a Subsribestar page for this game because if Patreon find out about this VN it will be banned seeing as mind control is against their content guidelines.

Btw, good luck on the game.

Reactions: Otherguy2012
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes