• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Patter [Ch 2 Part 1] [Kalloway]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Kalloway

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2018
Fun game ! I look forward to more updates !

Question to the dev:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not quite sure what you mean, are you asking if one character being on an affection route might lock you out of another character who's on the submissive route? In that case, no, you won't ever be locked out from any of the characters.

Reactions: jackoffonher

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Hypno focused koikatsu game?? This is exactly my kinda shit, looking forward for more.

Also best wishes to the dev in their learning experience!

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I'm not quite sure what you mean, are you asking if one character being on an affection route might lock you out of another character who's on the submissive route? In that case, no, you won't ever be locked out from any of the characters.
You answered my question, thank you

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Boy, mega has been annoying for me lately. I keep getting the transfer quota exceeded message and have to wait 12 minutes, this time....
Even when i change vpn servers, I've still been getting that message.

oops.... now another 6 min wait....lol

All for a 220kb file.... lol I can't even use them for full games now.

Cheers

Game looks kinda fun though.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Another promising game, mind control is within my kink beside exhibitionism so I'll bookmark and keeping my eyes for more content in the future. Wish dev the best with this project, and would love if you consider add some exhibitionism event with MC use his power to make the girls strip off their clothes and do daily work

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
No judgment to anyone into that kink, but I can guarantee that no game of mine will ever contain any ntr, so no need to worry!
Might be worth mentioning that in dev notes, for those that are concerned and wanting to know. i.e. "Never gonna happen tags: NTR, sharing, mmf." Or a simple "No NTR."

Could also just have a future tag sections and not include it. (if using group sex, make sure to specify if it is sole male or not, i.e. MFF, MFFF etc.)

jackoffonher

Mar 25, 2018
Loving the renders. I hope you can include some Netori (wife-stealing). It would fit in perfectly with the whole hypno story elements.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
What exactly is the 'love path'?

I would like to be able to have strictly loving relationships without influencing the girls' minds. So in my playthrough I just did what they asked for, without making any kind of extra suggestions. I tried another playthrough to see the other paths and it turns out that now you have two options. One is to influence the mind and the other is to influence the mind but take things further.

Is it possible to romance them without influencing them absolutely nothing more than they ask for, or do I have to influence them a bit to be on their love path?

I didn't quite understand this part. If you only do what they ask for (in the case of Theresa and Sadie) I got the impression that you close their love path and get virtually no content, and if you influence them, you get more content. That's what it felt like to me.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Done with the demo, really good game with a decent amount of sex content in it. Love the story, the character design, choices for every action, sex scenes,... Dev really showed to have experience. Can't wait for the next update, I enjoyed the game a lot

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes