• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Patter [Ch 2 Part 1] [Kalloway]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah hope it's not abandoned. The way the story feels there could be several endings.

1. Push it to the max all the time it will break them and turn them into your slaves eventually
2. Light pushes and you will have an incestuous harem
3. Don't push family and you will just get your girlfriend out of her shell and remain your true love

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Yeah hope it's not abandoned. The way the story feels there could be several endings.

1. Push it to the max all the time it will break them and turn them into your slaves eventually
2. Light pushes and you will have an incestuous harem
3. Don't push family and you will just get your girlfriend out of her shell and remain your true love
If you think the dev was from Ukraine I have a bridge you can buy there for sale...just let me set up my patreon(it will only be up for a few weeks though....much like this devs). kal.jpg kal.jpg

Last edited:

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
If you think the dev was from Ukraine I have a bridge you can buy there for sale...just let me set up my patreon(it will only be up for a few weeks though....much like this devs). View attachment 2051987 View attachment 2051987
To be fair, lots of us probably don't dig around people's profiles too much. Also the timing of the dev's disappearance really did coincide.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. Glad it's not related to that, and hopefully the dev is in good health even if they never come back.

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
If you think the dev was from Ukraine I have a bridge you can buy there for sale...just let me set up my patreon(it will only be up for a few weeks though....much like this devs).
That was my bad, honestly. The timing felt right and I didn't dig into their profile any further than the Last Seen date.

Lunardis

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
I still find his disappearance a little strange personally, he had a good start with his game, he was very active, and suddenly he disappeared. I'm no expert, but I would have thought people who give up their game are a bit more... progressive... no?

Even if he wasn't in Ukraine, something could have happened to him...

Well, we'll never know I guess... Let's just hope the guy is okay and move on - with the small hope that he'll come with twenty full chapters one day... A man can always dream.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I still find his disappearance a little strange personally, he had a good start with his game, he was very active, and suddenly he disappeared. I'm no expert, but I would have thought people who give up their game are a bit more... progressive... no?

Even if he wasn't in Ukraine, something could have happened to him...

Well, we'll never know I guess... Let's just hope the guy is okay and move on - with the small hope that he'll come with twenty full chapters one day... A man can always dream.
Well, lets just hope it wasn't worst case, and that they are still alive and kicking out there.

tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
Aint now way this dude actually put his full name on patreon lmao.
At least if that really is his real name I cant find anything about him dying.
He probably just lost interest nothing unusual.
What a waste though fucking hell...

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes