VN Ren'Py Abandoned Patter [Ch 2 Part 1] [Kalloway]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Kalloway has, I think, already fixed all the spelling mistakes in this version. The next
update will take care of it.

Cheers

Reactions: Kalloway

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Kalloway has, I think, already fixed all the spelling mistakes in this version. The next
update will take care of it.

Cheers
Had downloaded it not long before making my comment and no, there's spelling and grammatical mistakes as well as entire words missing in a few sentences.

Reactions: Twisted_Mind

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Great start. What's the development cadence like?

Not being pushy, just want to manage my own expectations.

Jun 16, 2021
Might sound obnoxious coming from a random commenter, but would it be possible to add extra still images during the hypnosis moments? Specifically, for the exact moment the girls drop to the patter?

Kinda like what ? . Not necessarily by removing the highlights on the eyes of the models, a facial expression would do.

If the model expression would be difficult to make, or if it's too much trouble to slip in new still images in-between already existing script, I understand. Feel free to ignore this.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
This was really, really good. I can't wait for the second chapter.

Hush16

Jul 24, 2017
Super impressed here. Interesting story, and really good writing (despite the typos :LOL: ). It's got a lot of potential...I've signed up to support on Patreon - I would REALLY like to see this one continue (especially if you say this is your 'try to learn RenPy so you can tell the stories you're actually interested in' foray...), and can't wait to see what comes next!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Edit: This typo list is getting kind of long, so I'm putting it in a spoiler tag to save space.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

.Inori

Jun 28, 2018
Honestly, I already like it by the opening, let alone going with the game, and it has deep potentials. Would love to see more in the future.

KnockLorekeeper

Jul 11, 2017
What does it say in the note?
I was definitely surprised to actually recognize bits of the language, if only because I never expected to get practical use out of starting the Irish course on Duolingo.

Tá breacadh an lae ag teacht. An dóigh leat gur féidir le do chara beag tú a shábháil? An dóigh leat gur féidir le do chara beag tú a shábháil? Oscail do shúile. Tá sé ró-dhéanach.
Translates into:

The dawn is coming. Do you think your little friend can save you? Do you think your little friend can save you? Open your eyes. It's too late.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I was definitely surprised to actually recognize bits of the language, if only because I never expected to get practical use out of starting the Irish course on Duolingo.

Translates into:
Okay, now I want to know if the dev is actually working on something else or if this is just a running gag. Either way, it's hilarious. "Do you think reading this will give you a hint about my next game or something? That's ridiculous. You're wasting your time reading all thiDawn is coming Dawn is coming Dawn is coming"

Reactions: KnockLorekeeper

Sayan9000

Jan 11, 2022
Just started this game, and honestly, It looks realy good. The dialogue is great unlike a LOT of other games and the relationships feel normal and not forced or cliche. All in all this is a very well written game with pretty good looking models and animations!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Hey, are there any Patrons who can share what's written in the "release schedule and updates going forward" post? Or at least the bits where they say, y'know, how frequent they expect updates to be and/or how much they expect to be added in each update. I really enjoyed the game, but since there's only been one release so far, I have no context for what to expect while following it.

(Seriously, when did we get to a point where the games are released for free but information is behind a paywall?)

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Great start so far. Will be following with great interest. Wanted to drop some feedback.

1) I know I'm not the only one that would like to see the affects of the hypnosis, specifically via the eyes, as they start to drop and enter the trance. The eyes are the window to the soul after all, and seeing the glazed, blank expression is integral to the process for this particular fetish. It would be really neat to see this going forward instead of just eyes closed instant sleep.

2) That said, let's move on to the most important bit: Make the game you want to make. Typically, sticking to a vision is a better plan for a dev than floundering about trying to cater to requests and direction lol.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes