VN Ren'Py Abandoned Patter [Ch 2 Part 1] [Kalloway]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Great game, I enjoyed the writing so much that I almost ignored the (very few), spelling issues I saw, but several others have already mentioned them, so I won't repeat them.

The art is great as is the writing, keep up the good work, and I'll continue to watch this thread with great interest.

May 10, 2018
@Kalloway: I would really appreciate it if you were transparent about the routes, you made it seem like max hypnosis was the "best" choice (get more content), but checking the script that apparently locks me out of the love route/s and forces me on sub/slave ones. I didn't even know there were routes till after checking script, had I know I would have chosen differently. So please consider including some sort of optional indicator warning to player that they're locking themselves into a different route. Also add a notice at beginning of game, telling players that the routes exist.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So here's a mistake that the dev may not have even known is a mistake. "Deep seeded" should be " ". (Also, "I'm succeed" is a mistake the dev would probably recognize if they saw that they typed it.)

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021

I think this should be the patch.
Is this still good, or does it need updating? (From what I can tell looking at it and the script.rpy in the updated game, it looks like it should be universal (barring the introduction of more supposed-to-be-related characters and/or more variables referring to the existing ones), but asking seems like a good idea.)

Reactions: AlexaSky

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
Is this still good, or does it need updating? (From what I can tell looking at it and the script.rpy in the updated game, it looks like it should be universal (barring the introduction of more supposed-to-be-related characters and/or more variables referring to the existing ones), but asking seems like a good idea.)
The patch works for the new version as well, it should work for any upcoming versions as well.

Emelie

May 20, 2021
The patch works for the new version as well, it should work for any upcoming versions as well.
It is however missing the "patch" variable. I tried editing the file myself, but for whatever reason it wouldn't set to True anyway. Not that I'm very familiar with Ren'py and the behaviour of variable defaults. So it needs be updated with that 1 change properly, then it should probably be universal. Unless dev plans to add like a cousin or something.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
By the way, the dev might be interested in posting the game to get some more eyes on it from the target audience.

Reactions: hngg

Inferiortunic

Dec 6, 2021
I love the writing! There isn't many games that make me laugh out loud literally with their wittyness but this is one of them!

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Ch 2 is public now at
And it lost its itch.io page weeks ago. We should consider updating the cover page links.

(Fair warning: The new update has minimal explicit content compared to the initial release and mostly concerns dealing with serious emotional issues.)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: AlexaSky
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes