VN Ren'Py Abandoned Patter [Ch 2 Part 1] [Kalloway]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

zephrates

May 12, 2017
This is off to a really great start. I'm still not certain I am sold on the Koikatsu renders, but the story and writing really worked for me.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Very promising start to this, really liked the character designs, I wouldn't normally but decided to test out all the options to see how each path may go and was pleasantly surprised, story looks interesting and has its funny moments. Definitely looking forward to more of this, can't wait for the next update.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Love it so far. Enjoyed the humor and of course some of the sexy bits. Definitely look forward to more.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Take on the role of our Main Character as he hypnotizes the surrounding women, and either help them with the purest of intentions, or help them help you.
So can you still romance all the love interests by only going the 'pure intentions' route or do you have to go 'corruption' route? Does corruption route add anything else other than usual dialogue differences?

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Alright just gave this a try and I gotta say this is one of the best starts of a hypno game I've played. Even if everything plays out quickly it doesn't feel that rushed or unnatural? It's really good, if you like hypnosis this is gonna be a must play.

Also as a multimedia production student I could relate to the characters haha, and the references to real hypnotists and in general the use of real hypnosis concepts is refreshing and great.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
A superb game and a quality first release. Definitely looking forward to seeing this game develop.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Quality first release. The concept is a little too close to my hated content type(non-consensual), the writing is so well done that I can kind of forgive that. I am playing it by just doing what they want, not adding any other suggestions. Hopefully they will just fall for me anyway.

PANDABOMB

Oct 2, 2021
Hey this seems really great so far. Can someone just help me with installing the patch. I'm not really sure where it's suppose to go.

Kalloway

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2018
Hey this seems really great so far. Can someone just help me with installing the patch. I'm not really sure where it's suppose to go.
Just move the patch.rpy directly into the 'game' folder and you should be good to go!

Reactions: AlexaSky

Syrett

Jun 3, 2020
i hear rain, pitter patter.
from what I'm seein, I like this.
Lighthearted, but with secrets present. Kinda like Lessons in Love. I think, been a while.
It has a fine story, doesn't skimp on sexy content, and the characters models aren't base.
I am eager to see what is to come.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sorry the artwork does nothing for a very intriguing story. I just got fed up with those models. Bye.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
LOL!

Patter means "tits" in Danish!

BTW, maybe developers feel that there aren't enough games based on hypnotizing women at this time. THERE ARE.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
What exactly is the 'love path'?

I would like to be able to have strictly loving relationships without influencing the girls' minds. So in my playthrough I just did what they asked for, without making any kind of extra suggestions. I tried another playthrough to see the other paths and it turns out that now you have two options. One is to influence the mind and the other is to influence the mind but take things further.

Is it possible to romance them without influencing them absolutely nothing more than they ask for, or do I have to influence them a bit to be on their love path?

I didn't quite understand this part. If you only do what they ask for (in the case of Theresa and Sadie) I got the impression that you close their love path and get virtually no content, and if you influence them, you get more content. That's what it felt like to me.
bump, before I play the game.

Syrett

Jun 3, 2020
small typo in darcys first hypno scene in the office. when you say, "I promise. I don't have any expectaions," expectations is spelled expectaions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Ok, I played the game... so is the romance part will have a harem? I see on the planned updates there will be harem, but based on the way romance part is going, it seems there will be a low chance for it. The girlfriend is definitely the main girl but I think harem works best when everyone is equally as important. Well of course, there's nothing to say much about the game as its just the first release, but well, just bringing out my thoughts.

Kalloway

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2018
The 'love' route will have content (all routes should end up with a roughly equal amount of content by the end) and will have a harem end. It just had to move slower, suspension of disbelief can only carry things so far. Some routes may be more prominent than the others in any given chapter, but when all is said and done, all the routes will be given the same amount of care and attention. Hope that clears some things up!

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes