4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So sounds like a sex simulator or trainer game. Does not sound like it has a story once Mind Control is listed it typically means.. no story, no plot.. just use mind control to have sex meaning aka boring non story game.

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
So sounds like a sex simulator or trainer game. Does not sound like it has a story once Mind Control is listed it typically means.. no story, no plot.. just use mind control to have sex meaning aka boring non story game.
If you are willing to give mind control a try, I recommend Pronant Symphony, this game has a good story.

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
So sounds like a sex simulator or trainer game. Does not sound like it has a story once in this site is listed it typically means.. no story, no plot.. just use press x to have sex meaning aka boring non story game.
corrected

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Man ... Is my game's story that bad?

View attachment 2446031
Actually the story may be good, but for now the truth is that we have not advanced enough to be able to say if it is going to be or not. It has potential, but so far we've seen very little to understand how you want to develop the main story of the game other than a couple of broad outlines.

Reactions: HolyFish

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Actually the story may be good, but for now the truth is that we have not advanced enough to be able to say if it is going to be or not. It has potential, but so far we've seen very little to understand how you want to develop the main story of the game other than a couple of broad outlines.
I better tread carefully then.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As a comment, although it may be somewhat more complex to implement, it would be nice if as the MC was using (or not) mind control to have sex with the LIs, his thoughts and comments would change according to his actions: An MC who uses his powers habitually to satisfy his instincts should at least think accordingly (and most likely speak and act), whereas the thoughts and actions of an MC who doesn't do so are likely to be different.

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
As a comment, although it may be somewhat more complex to implement, it would be nice if as the MC was using (or not) mind control to have sex with the LIs, his thoughts and comments would change according to his actions: An MC who uses his powers habitually to satisfy his instincts should at least think accordingly (and most likely speak and act), whereas the thoughts and actions of an MC who doesn't do so are likely to be different.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Agreed. Nothing has really happened yet. Nobody can say whether or not the story is good or bad as no story has come to be. It has been set up with characters and powers, but all we know is that you escaped prison and your sister stole someone's cousin. Apart from liking to rape people, your character have not really been established as good or evil, neither has your sister. We know nothing about any of the other characters and we have not even started whatever quest we want to see done. Criticism about the story can start further in development. There is no need to worry about the quality of the current story as the game is still introducing it's characters.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Agreed. Nothing has really happened yet. Nobody can say whether or not the story is good or bad as no story has come to be. It has been set up with characters and powers, but all we know is that you escaped prison and your sister stole someone's cousin. Apart from liking to rape people, your character have not really been established as good or evil, neither has your sister. We know nothing about any of the other characters and we have not even started whatever quest we want to see done. Criticism about the story can start further in development. There is no need to worry about the quality of the current story as the game is still introducing it's characters.
Well, I agree on everything except that my MC, who likes to rape, hasn't had any sex scenes in the game yet. He will wait for the consensual scenes and leave the rape scenes for others who like them even more than him.

huqiaohaoufo

Feb 17, 2020
I like this game, which is a bit like Jikage Rising (more of ARC1) and Nano-control. Both games use the female character's trust in the protagonist to give the protagonist the opportunity to exert his power over them step by step.

Want to ask, now the relationship in the game is friend. Will there be dark paths in the future where relationships become masters and servants? Personally, I really like that.

Look forward to future updates on this game!

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
I like this game, which is a bit like Jikage Rising (more of ARC1) and Nano-control. Both games use the female character's trust in the protagonist to give the protagonist the opportunity to exert his power over them step by step.

Want to ask, now the relationship in the game is friend. Will there be dark paths in the future where relationships become masters and servants? Personally, I really like that.

Look forward to future updates on this game!
I'm a fan of Smiling Dog's work myself! The relationship system of the game is inspired by both Nano-control and Jikage Rising so yeah, there will be an option to slowly corrupt the girl like in both those games (Or stay wholesome). But I probably won't add the option to completely break their mind and turn them into what is basically a mindless doll like in Nano-control tho.

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
I'm a fan of Smiling Dog's work myself! The relationship system of the game is inspired by both Nano-control and Jikage Rising so yeah, there will be an option to slowly corrupt the girl like in both those games (Or stay wholesome). But I probably won't add the option to completely break their mind and turn them into what is basically a mindless doll like in Nano-control tho.
Venus Blood Hypno allows to romanticize brainwashed girls.
As for Nano Control mod is needed
https://f95zone.to/threads/nano-control-v1-1-smiling-dog.7631/post-8811799

As for corruption.
https://f95zone.to/threads/games-with-corruption-based-visual-changes.121259/#post-8528380

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes