Votes: 251 17.2%
  • Isabella

Votes: 194 13.3%
  • Jane

Votes: 123 8.4%

• Total voters

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I think few can have complaints if the ratio of NTR to Vanilla is 5 to 4. It is an NTR leaning game so of course it takes precedence but vanilla coming just short is still a fantastic contribution to those not interested in the red scenes (and four sex scenes in an update is fantastic for any game never mind it is actually nine overall in the update).

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It reminds of certain game where an old man who looks like a mummy, who's the boss of the MC's wife, is always the winner of the polls of most of her scenes in the NTR route, and I think her whole route in general. That has kinda ruined the game for me a bit. :HideThePain:

Maybe this game's polls aren't like the game I'm referring to, but I'm not a huge fan of polls since then.
Yeah, I'm a firm believer that polls should be left for things like "render of the month" or clothing options... not which scene should be worked on next. Someone has spoken that it's not like that so far... but I'm already jaded by the game you mentioned and others.

Reactions: The Senior Perv

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It reminds of certain game where an old man who looks like a mummy, who's the boss of the MC's wife, is always the winner of the polls of most of her scenes in the NTR route, and I think her whole route in general. That has kinda ruined the game for me a bit. :HideThePain:

Maybe this game's polls aren't like the game I'm referring to, but I'm not a huge fan of polls since then.
He might be talking about power vacuum, but the guy in question in this poll was darn close to that guy :LOL:

Last edited:

MrCrazeeMan

Oct 7, 2022

If you don’t mind me asking, what game are you referring to?

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
While that's fair, I think it's a slippery slope. I've seen games ruined because of subscriber polls. I want to play the game the dev had envisioned, not what his horny subscribers want. Balance is important to me.
I think the polling has a much higher value in NTR games, where the dev is essentially asking his audience what characters should be paired together in the NTR scenario - like asking you, the player, who your gf/wife should cheat with. In your case, it should also give you the power to steer them away from just tossing Ugly Bastards or old dudes at you all the time. Since there are several women in Lustful Voyage, the dev is asking us what combination we want, and we respond in kind. Even in the recent polls, Scallywag responded to "backlash" about the winner of the latest polls, where a fan-favorite lady won the poll... only she was paired up with probably the least desired male option - and Scally listened to his community and gave us a chance to save her from that horrendous monster called Bryce and let us choose another male option for her.

Because that's the kind of dev Scallywag Games is, and we love him for it!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think the polling has a much higher value in NTR games, where the dev is essentially asking his audience what characters should be paired together in the NTR scenario - like asking you, the player, who your gf/wife should cheat with. In your case, it should also give you the power to steer them away from just tossing Ugly Bastards or old dudes at you all the time. Since there are several women in Lustful Voyage, the dev is asking us what combination we want, and we respond in kind. Even in the recent polls, Scallywag responded to "backlash" about the winner of the latest polls, where a fan-favorite lady won the poll... only she was paired up with probably the least desired male option - and Scally listened to his community and gave us a chance to save her from that horrendous monster called Bryce and let us choose another male option for her.

Because that's the kind of dev Scallywag Games is, and we love him for it!
This is the "monster" Bryce?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He didn't seem so bad to me, if I remember correctly. So what you're saying is that supporters voted, Bryce won, but because of "backlash", dev went back on it and is providing a way to change the winning vote?

If so, that's almost worse.

Anyway, I disagree with your statement that polling has much higher value in NTR games. Especially in cases where it always leads to the same character being chosen over and over (as The Senior Perv described).

Reactions: The Senior Perv

Scallywag Games

Lustful Voyage Dev
Game Developer
Mar 31, 2024
So what you're saying is that supporters voted, Bryce won, but because of "backlash", dev went back on it and is providing a way to change the winning vote?
No, I didn't change the vote. I stuck by the result despite some backlash. I just extended an olive branch to those who wished to see another male selection, so I made an announcement that if in my Male recruits poll the "Both" option wins, meaning that both Fisherman and Hank join the crew, I will make another path in the Tiffany NTR scene that will let you pick between Bryce and Hank.

Also, my Patreons and Boosty members only vote on one NTR scene per update; all the other ones are a mystery (NTR sneak peeks give you a quick preview into the scene) until the update drops.

And for next NTR voting I have already agreed that I will exclude the male selection and only offer a selection of women to choose from. Choosing the male will be my prerogative.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
No, I didn't change the vote. I stuck by the result despite some backlash. I just extended an olive branch to those who wished to see another male selection, so I made an announcement that if in my Male recruits poll the "Both" option wins, meaning that both Fisherman and Hank join the crew, I will make another path in the Tiffany NTR scene that will let you pick between Bryce and Hank.

Also, my Patreons and Boosty members only vote on one NTR scene per update; all the other ones are a mystery (NTR sneak peeks give you a quick preview into the scene) until the update drops.

And for next NTR voting I have already agreed that I will exclude the male selection and only offer a selection of women to choose from. Choosing the male will be my prerogative.
I see. That's not as bad, but I still don't like it. I also didn't see the poll on boosty. Was it not available to my tier or did I miss it?

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes