Votes: 194 13.3%
  • Jane

Votes: 123 8.4%

• Total voters

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Strangest game, it has 7 folders of NTR content, the most I saw of these folders within the game was the girlfriend and the 2 girls from the bar, apart from that, I didn't see the other content that I had played in the version when the game was released, and besides that the game ends as soon as the Mc and that Asian girl enter that crystal ball and ends there with this scene...:sick:
View attachment 3971635
I dunno, looks pretty sexy to me :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Scallywag Games

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Very hard to tell tbh, I feel like Bryce is fatter but has less loose skin, so it may be a crew member.
If I am being honest, it makes little sense if it turns out to be Bryce... I just don't see Cynthia as being into him (especially after that piping from Hank and MC).
100% optimal. Too much ntr and it feels boring on rails, same with too much vanilla/harem. Right now it strikes about the perfect balance to keep things fresh and engaging.
I agree on the ratio, hopefully this update is an exception, because going for 5:4 is simply too much Vanilla in the end, and not enough "NTR" content. C'mon fellas, there are 5 male crewmates and even more female crewmates; MC can't possibly be having more action than all the others.

I don't want the dev to get rid of the harem route (Vanilla), but 5:4 ratio is tad bit too close for comfort for me.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So dev does polls to determine what will be in next release or something?
yeah - it was a poll for what people would prefer for a future scene, and one of the options was mc's friend Bryce, and another was that gross ogre guy from the basement (who had the scene with jane last update)..... can't remember the other options.

• Sad
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
yeah - it was a poll for what people would prefer for a future scene, and one of the options was mc's friend Bryce, and another was that gross ogre guy from the basement (who had the scene with jane last update)..... can't remember the other options.
ugh, I hate polls determining scenes. Will save my $$ for another dev.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
For me it depends on whether polls are the sole decision-maker for new stuff or if just a complementary addition to an existing plan in place, which it sounds like dev has already so I'm fine with it.
While that's fair, I think it's a slippery slope. I've seen games ruined because of subscriber polls. I want to play the game the dev had envisioned, not what his horny subscribers want. Balance is important to me.

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
For me it depends on whether polls are the sole decision-maker for new stuff or if just a complementary addition to an existing plan in place, which it sounds like dev has already so I'm fine with it.
its the latter

in v0.3 there was one scene for ntr and vanilla each which were voted by patrons, rest were all devs vision.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
Ya their polls so far are normally for an additional scene each update or if we want to promote a side character to be a regular. The core story line so far hasn't been touched from my understanding. They also have polls for outfits and whatnot.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I've seen games ruined because of subscriber polls.
It reminds of certain game where an old man who looks like a mummy, who's the boss of the MC's wife, is always the winner of the polls of most of her scenes in the NTR route, and I think her whole route in general. That has kinda ruined the game for me a bit. :HideThePain:

Maybe this game's polls aren't like the game I'm referring to, but I'm not a huge fan of polls since then.

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes