Votes: 251 17.2%
  • Isabella

Votes: 194 13.3%
  • Jane

Votes: 123 8.4%

• Total voters

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
The Dev was pretty consistent with the first two updates, hope this continues and we can expect an update in late october.
Yeah, 0.4 should be in the next month or so. Though the first dev update is lagging behind his usual schedule, i.e. it's still not out.

Reactions: cmonn

Spice o Juice

Emerges from the shadows for some Vajayjay,全能のプッシュ
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Are you confused? It's an NTR game where the main characters Girlfriend gets fucked by a bunch of random old men and claims they're much better than him. In what way does that seem anything like a Harem game?
Are you just an ignorant?
It due to player choices, There is no Harem tag but Mc can fuck more girl than once and even get a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And as for the NTR/Cheating it's totally avoidable
And yes to answer you're question it's look like an Harem kuz mc fuck more than 1 girl and for now the tag is missing it can be dating sim without harem but for now, acctually it is similar to Harem

Last edited:

Spice o Juice

Emerges from the shadows for some Vajayjay,全能のプッシュ
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Woah... A threesome??? No way, truly it is the epitome of all Harems!!!

"an ignorant" well that was ironic.
Who said it was harem?
the first guy said it looked like a Harem and I said he was right, they are very similar at the moment "precise" that it can be Dating sims without Harem
and you completely screwed up by saying that it was an Ntr game with MC's girlfriend cheating without specifying that they are avoidable, who is the ignorant now?
I was just correcting you
And yes you can still take a Threesome for an Harem material in the terme that you can avoid the womans you had fuck getting fuck by other male characters in the game, the tag is missing surely for a reason but for now you can't deny the similarity

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Are you confused? It's an NTR game where the main characters Girlfriend gets fucked by a bunch of random old men and claims they're much better than him. In what way does that seem anything like a Harem game?
If you avoid the red options you quickly find pretty much every pair of breasts as far as the eyes can see want to bang the MC including entire families of women and in a few cases the women are well aware there are other women in the MCs life. He is not keeping it a secret he has a girlfriend, the freed slave is openly watching you bang other women, the friends mom happily has her way with you and so on. Outside the likes of the girlfriend being more on the jealous side almost no one is all that bothered about sharing and most really just want you to fuck them silly without demanding real commitment on the MCs part, they are just hot women having fun.

Even a lot of the NTR scenes are not NTR as the MC is only actually in a relationship with one woman and her sex scenes have been with her unaware she is even cheating on the MC. They are largely single women openly taking some D from who ever is catching their eye and in a lot of cases side characters are the ones being NTR'd including if you avoid the NTR options you will find the MC is actually a NETORI protagonist. He knows the kid of the boat likes the red head, his friend likes his moms best friend etc and he is cock blocking or ploying despite this so he can and has fucked them himself instead. The MC can be either played as a dumb idiot who really cannot spot warning signs with his women or an alpha chad who is taking who he wants and leaving them desperate for more.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
nice game, lots of old and young sex scenes, the female protagonist of Perfect Marriage came to the bar, will we see Kayle with any other old bastard than that fisherman? preferably with several older guys at the same time

Last edited:

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I was wondering why there were 0 posts from Scallywag ever since 0.3 released, and now I realize that the membership perks are almost-maliciously vague.

The cheapest members only get Progress reports, they don't get any previews of ANY kinds nor can they even see (unless you really search for it) that Scallywag Games has posted polls or "extra" sneak peeks, so I guess Progress Reports now count as Sneak Peeks - even though the two are listed as separate categories on the membership perks?

I thought my man was radio silent, but I guess I was just not there yet. I will be upping my membership one tier more, but you need to address the muddy descriptions of membership perks: cheapest-tier members don't get ANY updates other than the major dev progress updates. Not to mention, that the first progress update for 0.3 was 8 days after the 0.2 public release, while there have been none so far for 0.4, 11 days later and counting. I love your work man, but don't do me like that.

Reactions: HeheBwoi

Scallywag Games

Lustful Voyage Dev
Game Developer
Mar 31, 2024
I was wondering why there were 0 posts from Scallywag ever since 0.3 released, and now I realize that the membership perks are almost-maliciously vague.

The cheapest members only get Progress reports, they don't get any previews of ANY kinds nor can they even see (unless you really search for it) that Scallywag Games has posted polls or "extra" sneak peeks, so I guess Progress Reports now count as Sneak Peeks - even though the two are listed as separate categories on the membership perks?

I thought my man was radio silent, but I guess I was just not there yet. I will be upping my membership one tier more, but you need to address the muddy descriptions of membership perks: cheapest-tier members don't get ANY updates other than the major dev progress updates. Not to mention, that the first progress update for 0.3 was 8 days after the 0.2 public release, while there have been none so far for 0.4, 11 days later and counting. I love your work man, but don't do me like that.
I'll be posting a progress report in the next week, like I mentioned in my sneak peek post. I like to do them at my own pace, and I usually do 2 progress reports per update, with some extra status updates at the end of development.

Would you rather support a game that releases an update every half a year to a year but gives you weekly progress reports filled with unnecessary information, or a game that does more substantive and less frequent progress reports with an update schedule around every two months?

Last edited:

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Would you rather support a game that releases an update every half a year to a year but gives you weekly progress reports filled with unnecessary information, or a game that does more substantive and less frequent progress reports with an update schedule around every two months?
Just an idea: I would prefer an almost free weekly update. Just a few lines like "I still live, about 30% done, c ya!" Maybe even a little insight like "I am now deciding wether to led MC meet XY or do it later..."
No fancy and lenthy posts needed, no spoilers needed, but a constant sign of life to keep the game in mind.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I'll be posting a progress report in the next week, like I mentioned in my sneak peek post. I like to do them at my own pace, and I usually do 2 progress reports per update, with some extra status updates at the end of development.

Nah, you misunderstand the point of my post. I have no beef with you, just want to draw your attention to potentially troublesome situations that may arise.

Basic members get nothing but status updates, so as a former basic member I was wondering why I haven't heard anything from you on Patreon for a relatively long time. Turns out, I don't even get notifications about you posting content for higher-tiers, not even to let me know something is cooking. Is this your personal setting, or is this default Patreon behaviour?

Regarding the Status Update: It just seems iffy that there is a Sneak Peek before an actual Status Update. I am not too concerned over this, just venting a bit I guess. Your post history on Patreon suggested a different pattern, but whatever.
  • A small sidenote: The terminology of the membership perks is a bit unclear as to what >Extra< Sneak Peeks means. It seems you count Status Updates as Sneak Peeks, even though they are labeled as a separate perk; "Extra" usually suggest some additional content for the deeper wallets, which in turn means there are "Regular" Sneak Peeks. So, in your case, Status Updates are considered Regular Sneak Peeks. Maybe it's just me, but I would like clearer terms on what these words mean to you.
As for your last question: I agree with you that weekly status updates on games that will take upwards of 6 months to update are near-useless, they are clearly there so that the fans feel some sort of engagement with the developers and their financial contribution isn't in vain. Not the worst business practice, but I don't care much for it. Like you said, they are either mostly filled with boring technical stuff or excuses. The 2-month dev cycle is IMHO perfect for a quality production and decent story pace, so I don't want you to change that, not what my post was about at all.

Only Love from me,
:love:

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
So it worked on you.
Nah, the next tier is 2 extra dollars over the basic tier, a 60% increase isn't much on such small amounts, and I absolutely adore this game so I don't mind pitching in more. You could say it worked, but only because maybe I am dumbass with poor reading comprehension.

• Haha
Reactions: TimoF965

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Just an idea: I would prefer an almost free weekly update. Just a few lines like "I still live, about 30% done, c ya!" Maybe even a little insight like "I am now deciding wether to led MC meet XY or do it later..."
No fancy and lenthy posts needed, no spoilers needed, but a constant sign of life to keep the game in mind.
As noted in my bigger post replying to the developer, it seems the notification system could be to blame here.
Either Patreon's default notification rules absolutely suck ass (basic members don't get notified of higher-tier locked posts at all), or the dev manually changed the rules, which I would actually like an explanation for.

Reactions: TimoF965

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Either Patreon's default notification rules absolutely suck ass (basic members don't get notified of higher-tier locked posts at all)
That is absolutely true. I would not want to get bothered every day with post-notifications for higher tiers that I cannot read, but the reality is that those higher tier posts a rather scarce and getting one each two weeks or less would be a good advertisement for those. Especially if they are releases for higher tiers - "hey, get it now!".
But I would also love an option to disable this (best:selective for non-release-posts) if one creator goes rogue on high-tier-polls.

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes