Votes: 194 13.3%
  • Jane

Votes: 123 8.4%

• Total voters

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
My broh have more than one dude lusting after his harem and i think it can be more in the future kuz the girls are sexy as hell soon or later he will have to level up into "Madara" in fight against a thousands of targeter
Oh yeah for sure....like I feel that for every new girl/LI added to the party, there are gonna be like two or three more fat ugly bastards (FUB) to take them away lmao....

MC's definitely gonna need more than "Madara" to keep the FUB's at bay :ROFLMAO: :devilish:

Or as the saying goes, only way to beat the FUBs...is to join em..............

1723924928253.png

Reactions: Spice o Juice

Spice o Juice

Emerges from the shadows for some Vajayjay,全能のプッシュ
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024

Scallywag Games

Lustful Voyage Dev
Game Developer
Mar 31, 2024
Now that idea has me thinking...

Hey Scallywag Games , is there some sort of a "bad ending" planned for MC where he suffers a similar fate to the Captain? Or is our guy just gonna be oblivious to the fact that none of his kids look like him (if you play him like a fool, and everybody gets a piece of the pie except for him)?
There's certainly room in the game for a bad ending, so I will definitely explore that possibility. ;)

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
There's certainly room in the game for a bad ending, so I will definitely explore that possibility. ;)
I mean, I was just asking if there is any true bad ending planned or do you already consider the NTR path ending the "bad ending"? I'd say this game does not need a necessary "bad" ending that ends with the MC dying or something, maybe just following the NTR path would be enough to consider it the "bad ending" - even though, in an NTR focused game, the name "bad" really wouldn't be fair...

Scallywag Games

Lustful Voyage Dev
Game Developer
Mar 31, 2024
I mean, I was just asking if there is any true bad ending planned or do you already consider the NTR path ending the "bad ending"? I'd say this game does not need a necessary "bad" ending that ends with the MC dying or something, maybe just following the NTR path would be enough to consider it the "bad ending" - even though, in an NTR focused game, the name "bad" really wouldn't be fair...
I'm considering adding not just one, but multiple NTR endings. Throughout the story, there would be a few rare endings, some of which could lead to MC's tragic fate and/or him getting cucked, thus resulting in a premature game over, but the majority would be achievable by reaching the true end of the game.

Again, nothing like that has been confirmed, but I'm strongly considering going in that direction.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I'm considering adding not just one, but multiple NTR endings. Throughout the story, there would be a few rare endings, some of which could lead to MC's tragic fate and/or him getting cucked, thus resulting in a premature game over, but the majority would be achievable by reaching the true end of the game.

Again, nothing like that has been confirmed, but I'm strongly considering going in that direction.
Yeah, I have to agree with pislener fascist , don't do premature game overs. Nobody likes them, and it feels like being punished for making a choice according to your fetish - unless the choices are literally phrased "do or die" - just write the story in a way that the MC can't die because of player's ignorance.

No one, and I mean no one, likes Game Over screens in AVNs. It is just punishment, and comes off as lazy writing. Just don't give players the option to commit unalive and boom, problem solved.

HUnter4Ever

Jul 29, 2018
Are there any tags planned in the future? Gangbang? ;) not a netorare one but...
I hope this game will have netorase in the future. I want MC to team up with Wayne and/or Bryce to conquer the girls.
:devilish:

Last edited:

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
No one, and I mean no one, likes Game Over screens in AVNs. It is just punishment, and comes off as lazy writing. Just don't give players the option to commit unalive and boom, problem solved.
Don't speak for everyone, speak only for yourself. I love endings that you came to as a result of the main character acting like a weakling, an idiot or a coward. If these endings are the consequences of your (MC's) actions, then why not

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Don't speak for everyone, speak only for yourself. I love endings that you came to as a result of the main character acting like a weakling, an idiot or a coward. If these endings are the consequences of your (MC's) actions, then why not
You are mistaking Game Over screens with Game Ending - which might be called by many the "Bad Ending" in this case.
Game Overs are usually premature, like during a high-stakes story event where the developer gives you several options on how to handle a deadly situation; some of which may result in your immediate death, and are not part of the true endings the game offers if you survive the situation.

I am not advocating against Bad Endings, but against Game Over screens. The MC can "lose" in both, but one is premature and the other finishes out the story.

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020

Do consider 'good endings' with ntr as well.

Scallywag Games

Lustful Voyage Dev
Game Developer
Mar 31, 2024
You are mistaking Game Over screens with Game Ending - which might be called by many the "Bad Ending" in this case.
Game Overs are usually premature, like during a high-stakes story event where the developer gives you several options on how to handle a deadly situation; some of which may result in your immediate death, and are not part of the true endings the game offers if you survive the situation.

I am not advocating against Bad Endings, but against Game Over screens. The MC can "lose" in both, but one is premature and the other finishes out the story.
I apologize for any misunderstanding, but when I mentioned "game over," I meant the point at which the game would reach a bad/NTR ending. In rare cases, those would even cost MC his life, whereas you see the consequences of his choices unfold as one of the game's possible endings.

I could even mark these choices with a different color if one simply wishes to skip such scenarios.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I apologize for any misunderstanding, but when I mentioned "game over," I meant the point at which the game would reach a bad/NTR ending. In rare cases, those would even cost MC his life, whereas you see the consequences of his choices unfold as one of the game's possible endings.

I could even mark these choices with a different color if one simply wishes to skip such scenarios.
Well yeah, I was never against endings like that. A grim ending to be sure, but if it is an actual ending that ends at the "same time" as all the other endings, then yeah - be my guest. The more, the merrier.

Reactions: SWTiger

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
whereas you see the consequences of his choices unfold as one of the game's possible endings.
Oh, personally I'm all for that happening. I think if the player sees the outcome in regards to the consequences of the choices they make in-game, that will make us more invested in the process of making more suitable choices that steer the game in the direction we want to take it in. I think it's similar to how other games (e.g., like Power Vacuum) that introduced alternative "what if?" scenarios assuming that the player had decided to go down the full NTR path just to see how the outcome/bad end would have played out

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021

Yes, that's right, there was a misunderstanding. I tend to agree with your position like that. And I see the creator of the game too)

Reactions: Filipis
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes