Votes: 251 17.2%
  • Isabella

Votes: 194 13.3%
  • Jane

Votes: 123 8.4%

• Total voters

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
With each update I am surprised. This Dev is a great example of how things should be done.

Even though I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. People are masochistic and usually very supportive of those games where there is an update every 6 months and there are 100 hours of boring dialogue and 5 minutes of content , With a 900-page thread xd
And good games barely have a 90-page thread...

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Why do you end the scene when they are about to end? There is no scene to finish the craft task

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
It is a promising game with an outstanding setting.
But for now I wish it would just burn a little slower. Just a little (No AWAM or The Perfect Marriage needed ;) ) . But all the scenes from the beginning are ALL-INs and have not build up at all (if you don't want to count the introduction scene as a build up).
The Dev is also burning taking the virginity as a regular starting scene for a girl - a bold step.
On the one hand I am afraid he will run out of things to expand and the game will get repetitive or will end soon.
On the other hand, the only character I have done some bonding yet is the MC's girlfriend - and even here only a little, so it does not feel that intense when she is taken by other men.

And I wish the game would have a more mature perspektive on some things. Not a bad thing to write a youth-adult-novel, but I am more for the mature-adult-novel so maybe a little beneath the target group.

Despite the plot for the girls so far, I really like the plot beginning with the old captain. How will he return and what will he do? What is the mission anyhow?

Reactions: Scrumptious Hotcock

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
But for now I wish it would just burn a little slower. Just a little (No AWAM or The Perfect Marriage needed ;) ) . But all the scenes from the beginning are ALL-INs and have not build up at all (if you don't want to count the introduction scene as a build up).
The Dev is also burning taking the virginity as a regular starting scene for a girl - a bold step.
On the one hand I am afraid he will run out of things to expand and the game will get repetitive or will end soon.
On the other hand, the only character I have done some bonding yet is the MC's girlfriend - and even here only a little, so it does not feel that intense when she is taken by other men.

And I wish the game would have a more mature perspektive on some things. Not a bad thing to write a youth-adult-novel, but I am more for the mature-adult-novel so maybe a little beneath the target group.

Despite the plot for the girls so far, I really like the plot beginning with the old captain. How will he return and what will he do? What is the mission anyhow?
I 100% agree, just tad more build up or tension would add aloooooot to this game. Am loving it so far but ya

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022

There are plenty of girls, and some should be easier than others, otherwise this game wouldn't be as good as it is if it were only teasing so far (no actual penetration). For example, Amber is probably the best girl (to me) in the game, and she already did the nasty twice. Doesn't hinder my enjoyment of her scenes at all.

And keep in mind we still have Cynthia, who only did it with Hank on her birthday before the game events started, and still hasn't been claimed by any of the crew - and Tiffany, who is still a virgin, also unclaimed. Not to mention the MILFs haven't gotten any action yet either, so you see, there's plenty of girls that haven't been included in the party still.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
There are plenty of girls, and some should be easier than others, otherwise this game wouldn't be as good as it is if it were only teasing so far (no actual penetration)
Agreed, but since now there is no real build up with the other girls, maybe except with the mother. It might go down to a personal taste how much is enough. I don't need 10 chapters till the first real sex, even though I like it. But the ratio "sex with one girl, build up with three" would be more of my liking. At least in the beginning. After some episodes, I would like to have more sex scenes, of course.

But now I have the feeling the other girls did not have sex because the is a planned build up, but more likely because the update time was full with the already shown girls and the necessary plot continuation.

Well, we will see in 5 to 10 updates how this developes. I would love to be corrected by hot, unexpected ideas of the developer or a planned ending. But I fear that the game will have burned its potential prematurely.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The fact is that so many players keep wanting to see a naked fisherman who let himself go a long time ago in this game, all the while the premise is actually supposed to be to ” enter the world of pirates ” - and the only way he gets anywhere is the precise way this game is coded right now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Play and proffit of what little humanity is left while you navigate to avoid those scenes, or just take them as they are.

Last edited:

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
she is only the second babe to be the object of toxic masculine bullying
I am not sure if I got your message right. But don't get me wrong: I am not complaining about abuse, sexism or something like that in the game. I do like a non politically correct (fictional!) game. It is just that even there, you could use build-up. "Let's not rape all of our girls at once", so to speak ;) .

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes