Votes: 251 17.2%
  • Isabella

Votes: 194 13.3%
  • Jane

Votes: 123 8.4%

• Total voters

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Great game, loving it so far! I absolutely love Amber! Especially since, besides Kayla, her story has the most NTR (the part where he refuses to kiss Amber and she instead goes to Bryce).

But yess, Amber is definitely a favorite, though she doesn't have any build up. Cythia is great too, especially since I see there is some romance between MC and her, would love to see her taken away. Kayla's scenes are obviously a favorite too (and I bet most people's) since she's the MC's girlfriend and their romance is established so it makes for the juiciest NTR.

Looking forward to the development of this game!
Amber is my favourite girl too, and her thing with Ajit is just super hot & adorable to witness. No man can resist a ginger with green eyes...

Spice o Juice

Emerges from the shadows for some Vajayjay,全能のプッシュ
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Not that i'm a psycho but i really don't know how to feel about the Captain situation :)
Feel bad for the bitch* because she got killed? or feel bad for the Captain because he got cheated on?:unsure:
Fuck the Black dude kuz he had choose his fate and had time to think between me and you we all know that fucking a Pirate Captain's wife is more risky than say "No" to our mother :ROFLMAO:
But the Bitch* and the Captain i'm really stuck:cry:

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Amber is my favourite girl too, and her thing with Ajit is just super hot & adorable to witness. No man can resist a ginger with green eyes...
I concur....I also like the blonde girl a lot too (not good with names sometimes I forget lmao). She looks super cute with her hair all braided up....

HeavenlyWrath

Nov 17, 2017
Amber's scene with Ajit when Clyde was peeking was amazing. It was absolutely adorable and hot. That's the scene that I decided to end my session with.
I concur....I also like the blonde girl a lot too (not good with names sometimes I forget lmao). She looks super cute with her hair all braided up....
Yes, I think Amber and Cynthia are my favorite in terms of looks. Cynthia looked amazing with her hair braided up. I mean, she does just look amazing overall..

Spice o Juice

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
I

I feel for you... having to be better safe than sorry because so many snowflakes cry if they get not trigger warning. And I hate that warnings, because they spoil the surprise. But I understand you and accept that you seem to have to do it.
Yow, if you don't want to spoil the suprise with red warning like me, go White on Black..... I mean, the dialogue of course :ROFLMAO:

Click A on your keyboard you'll have this option after that, enable "Hight contrast Text"

Screenshot_20240812-075415.png

Result

Screenshot_20240812-080049.png

Result

Screenshot_20240812-075827.png

This is where you can choose NTR for the Captain as you can see there is no red warning once you enable the "Hight contrast Text"

Last edited:

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
I think the pirate shooting the guy for sleeping with his wife was overboard, but it's part of telling a story. I can't really blame her for sleeping with that guy.

Spice o Juice

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
I think the pirate shooting the guy for sleeping with his wife was overboard, but it's part of telling a story. I can't really blame her for sleeping with that guy.
Her Death was emanate :geek: you can not blame her for sleeping with this guy kuz it's clearly that the guy it's more bigger than our Captain but you can blame her for playing with her life as you can see He's a Pirate Captain those dudes have no pitty:4Head:
Sure he had remorse after Killing his cheating wife but that was too late the wife had allready goes where she belong to and the black dude had go to Heaven probabely Drill dancing with "Pop Smoke":ROFLMAO:

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Cynthia looked amazing with her hair braided up. I mean, she does just look amazing overall..
Yes, Cynthia was her name. I remember now! Pretty name for a beautiful girl :sneaky:

you can not blame her for sleeping with this guy kuz it's clearly that the guy it's more bigger than our Captain but you can blame her for playing with her life as you can see He's a Pirate Captain those dudes have no pitty
Tbh, I wasn't surprised at all. I mean it is an NTR-themed game away, and having a loved one stolen away from the view of the Male protagonist is technically a given surrounding a game with this type of genre.

Admittedly, I actually thought that the pirate captain guy was gonna get involved in the cucking of the MC and his harem of girls as well. But no, early death for the captain lol. But to be fair, the captain has a whole crew of scummy scallywags at his disposal and would love to see them corrupt and have sex with the girls..... so much potential and so many scenarios that can be played out here given the dynamics of the crew and ratio between the crewmates and the girls.

Btw, the fisherman dude who was peeping on the MC's girl earlier in the game and is now a stowaway on board really curious to see where his role is in the plot. Maybe he might end up stealing both the MC's GF and her mom away from him, that'd be hot tbh :devilish: :coffee:

Reactions: Vukalo

Spice o Juice

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Admittedly, I actually thought that the pirate captain guy was gonna get involved in the cucking of the MC and his harem of girls as well. But no, early death for the captain lol.
Well, he's dead but it still possible for us to get NTR scene with him this game seem have some Paranormal with the crystal globe and the new apearance of the Captain dead body this game seem inspired by "Pirate of Caribbean"

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
have some Paranormal with the crystal globe and the new apearance of the Captain dead body
Oh actually? I didn't play through the recent update. That sounds like an interesting development in the plot. I can certainly see the parallels between Pirates of the Caribbean and this game. I think that the concept of resurrection was explored in the Davy Jones movie - Dead Man's chest IIRC

Reactions: Spice o Juice

Spice o Juice

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Oh actually? I didn't play through the recent update. That sounds like an interesting development in the plot. I can certainly see the parallels between Pirates of the Caribbean and this game. I think that the concept of resurrection was explored in the Davy Jones movie - Dead Man's chest IIRC
Sorry for the spoil i thought you had allready played the update :)
Yeah the last scene was pretty A Davy Jones 2.0

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
God Dayum!!! this update was awesome! Anna and Melissa are brilliant additions, hope we get to see more of them. The few minor nitpicks that I have is that certain scenarios should have a bit more buildup and the girls should have a more distinct personality and characterization, if they are more likeable and charming it'll make the lewd scenes much better.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
God Dayum!!! this update was awesome! Anna and Melissa are brilliant additions, hope we get to see more of them. The few minor nitpicks that I have is that certain scenarios should have a bit more buildup and the girls should have a more distinct personality and characterization, if they are more likeable and charming it'll make the lewd scenes much better.
Yeah I agree, I think some of the characters are a bit too trigger-happy to jump on old grandpa/ugly boi fat bastard cock..... :KEK: :BootyTime:

There should be some better build-up to the scenes for some of the characters for sure....Like with Anna for example, I think she got charmed too easily when she was talking to that older pirate dude at the bar and then ended up fucking with him at his home just like that lol

Depcaprio

Mar 23, 2023
Just played v.03 I didn't get the Kayla blindfold scene... Can someone say the steps to get that

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Just played v.03 I didn't get the Kayla blindfold scene... Can someone say the steps to get that
When you are faced with the option of apologizing to one of the MC's shipmates, keep picking the options in "Red" which indicate the NTR-specific options and then eventually you will get the Kayla blindfold scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

^ From there, just keep choosing the dialogue options presented in red and you should arrive at the scene. Assuming that you specifically chose the NTR themed options when presented with them in earlier versions as well.

Reactions: yellowteeth

vije89

Feb 22, 2024
Made a quick custom standalone Gallery Replay Mod for the game.
I'm happy with the result so I decided to share it.
Unless Scallywag decide to make his own gallery you can use this.

Let me know if you encounter any problem.

===========================================
Game version: v0.2
Mod version: 0.2a

June. 4, 2024:
- First public version of the Mod

I couldn't test it on Mac or Android (hope it works)

Edit : It will be updated for 0.3 as soon as I can.
===========================================

Download Mod v0.2a (~558KB)
- Pixeldrain

In-game pics of the Mod:
View attachment 3705114 View attachment 3705115
still waiting for update mod :D

yellowteeth

Aug 17, 2023
While you and I wouldn't consider such situations as NTR, many on this site would.

So, just for the sake of avoiding any controversy regarding that, I label the content that doesn't feature MC in sexual encounters with other women as such.
Hey man , I was wondering how often do you plan to release the updates? Is it going to be like every 3 months? Thank you :giggle:

Reactions: Scallywag Games

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Yes, Cynthia was her name. I remember now! Pretty name for a beautiful girl :sneaky:

Tbh, I wasn't surprised at all. I mean it is an NTR-themed game away, and having a loved one stolen away from the view of the Male protagonist is technically a given surrounding a game with this type of genre.

Admittedly, I actually thought that the pirate captain guy was gonna get involved in the cucking of the MC and his harem of girls as well. But no, early death for the captain lol. But to be fair, the captain has a whole crew of scummy scallywags at his disposal and would love to see them corrupt and have sex with the girls..... so much potential and so many scenarios that can be played out here given the dynamics of the crew and ratio between the crewmates and the girls.

Btw, the fisherman dude who was peeping on the MC's girl earlier in the game and is now a stowaway on board really curious to see where his role is in the plot. Maybe he might end up stealing both the MC's GF and her mom away from him, that'd be hot tbh :devilish: :coffee:
I think the captain killing himself is actually good for the NTR story - now that the MC is de facto captain, he has more responsibilites and shit to look after, which means there is more room for the fisherman to work his magic on Kaylah & her mother. And the MC will be too busy to notice that Kaylah is getting her Thanksgiving stuffing elsewhere, at least not until the kid she gives birth to doesn’t look like him at all.

Honestly, the story writes itself…

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes