Votes: 251 17.2%
  • Isabella

Votes: 194 13.3%
  • Jane

Votes: 123 8.4%

• Total voters

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
That is absolutely true. I would not want to get bothered every day with post-notifications for higher tiers that I cannot read, but the reality is that those higher tier posts a rather scarce and getting one each two weeks or less would be a good advertisement for those. Especially if they are releases for higher tiers - "hey, get it now!".
But I would also love an option to disable this (best:selective for non-release-posts) if one creator goes rogue on high-tier-polls.
Well, I get what you are saying, but in the case of Scallywag Games, I was growing concerned that I didn't get any new updates on Patreon for over a month - starting from the first release of 0.3, radio silence. It wasn't until one of you guys linked a 0.4 Sneak Peek post that I figured out that, by default, my feed was limited to posts only for my broke-ass tier. It turns out, Scallywag was regularly posting polls and previews of 0.4 content that I had no idea about, because they were locked to me anyway.

That I find troublesome, and I want to know if this is something the dev can change or if these are Patreon's rules...

Reactions: TimoF965

Scallywag Games

Lustful Voyage Dev
Game Developer
Mar 31, 2024
Nah, you misunderstand the point of my post. I have no beef with you, just want to draw your attention to potentially troublesome situations that may arise.

Basic members get nothing but status updates, so as a former basic member I was wondering why I haven't heard anything from you on Patreon for a relatively long time. Turns out, I don't even get notifications about you posting content for higher-tiers, not even to let me know something is cooking. Is this your personal setting, or is this default Patreon behaviour?

Regarding the Status Update: It just seems iffy that there is a Sneak Peek before an actual Status Update. I am not too concerned over this, just venting a bit I guess. Your post history on Patreon suggested a different pattern, but whatever.
  • A small sidenote: The terminology of the membership perks is a bit unclear as to what >Extra< Sneak Peeks means. It seems you count Status Updates as Sneak Peeks, even though they are labeled as a separate perk; "Extra" usually suggest some additional content for the deeper wallets, which in turn means there are "Regular" Sneak Peeks. So, in your case, Status Updates are considered Regular Sneak Peeks. Maybe it's just me, but I would like clearer terms on what these words mean to you.
As for your last question: I agree with you that weekly status updates on games that will take upwards of 6 months to update are near-useless, they are clearly there so that the fans feel some sort of engagement with the developers and their financial contribution isn't in vain. Not the worst business practice, but I don't care much for it. Like you said, they are either mostly filled with boring technical stuff or excuses. The 2-month dev cycle is IMHO perfect for a quality production and decent story pace, so I don't want you to change that, not what my post was about at all.

Only Love from me,
:love:
All good. I appreciate your support, regardless of the tier you've chosen. (y)

Is this your personal setting, or is this default Patreon behaviour?
As far as I'm aware, it's a default Patreon setting, and I haven't changed anything regarding which notifications members receive. And I don't think I have the ability to change those settings.

It just seems iffy that there is a Sneak Peek before an actual Status Update
I have always done it this way. I have decided that sneak peeks will consist of NTR scenes since that is what the majority of my playerbase wants to see. Check the dates of the posts if you want to see for yourself, but I've always posted an NTR sneak peek before the status update.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
All good. I appreciate your support, regardless of the tier you've chosen. (y)

As far as I'm aware, it's a default Patreon setting, and I haven't changed anything regarding which notifications members receive. And I don't think I have the ability to change those settings.

I have always done it this way. I have decided that sneak peeks will consist of NTR scenes since that is what the majority of my playerbase wants to see. Check the dates of the posts if you want to see for yourself, but I've always posted an NTR sneak peek before the status update.
Much obliged man, I'll look into changing those notification settings if I can, if not, then I got some manual labor to do! Keep doing what you're doing, can't wait for 0.4!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scallywag Games

Monty10

Jan 30, 2024
I'm considering adding not just one, but multiple NTR endings. Throughout the story, there would be a few rare endings, some of which could lead to MC's tragic fate and/or him getting cucked, thus resulting in a premature game over, but the majority would be achievable by reaching the true end of the game.

Again, nothing like that has been confirmed, but I'm strongly considering going in that direction.
When is the next update?
and please adding 32-bit crack in the next update
thank you.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I've to commend you Scallywag for keeping your word:D. It's great to see some dev's keep their words and not gaslight. I really liked this update (and v0.2 which I kept on hold;)). I liked how you handled Cynthia path if you interrupt those sisters when they were talking about losing virginity, how it transitions later on where it is revealed MMC was the one she involved with. It perfectly blended in with the choice. I liked how easy it was to avoid NTR. You've done a wonderful job so far on non-ntr path(y)(y).

I can understand the why ntr content ratio will be slightly more than non-ntr content given the situation the characters are in but don't increase that gap, it's good as it is.
It's really hard to trust dev's these days:HideThePain:. I'm glad to see a ray of hope here.

Really interested to see how the story will progress with the introduction of new character(that demon girl with MMC captain, forgot her name) and how magical ball will impact the story line, all this supernatural elements is pretty interesting. Also do highlight those bad ending path/s (purple color maybe?) which you mentioned a few posts above.

I would love a path where MMC make Bryce think that he has a chance with amber but MMC continue to fuck Amber while Amber just leading Bryce on just keeping his hope alive but not going any further:BootyTime:. you can think of juicy scenarios. Just an Idea.

Keep growing!
Stay Healthy!

GOLDLUCK!:coffee: Scallywag Games

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I've to commend you Scallywag for keeping your word:D. It's great to see some dev's keep their words and not gaslight. I really liked this update (and v0.2 which I kept on hold;)). I liked how you handled Cynthia path if you interrupt those sisters when they were talking about losing virginity, how it transitions later on where it is revealed MMC was the one she involved with. It perfectly blended in with the choice.
See, I came across that scene and thought to myself "what? Didn't Cynthia say she lost it on her birthday to some random guy at the bar?" so the whole thing about MC being her first didn't make sense to me... but now I see it.

They are almost siblings, Wayne is his best friend. So it makes sense that Cynthia would try to hide the fact that she slept with MC.

• Hey there
Reactions: | Vee |

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
1.jpg
Progress Report #1: Lustful Voyage v0.4

33 minutes ago

Ahoy, Mateys!

Let's talk about how far I've come along the v0.4 journey, shall we?

As of today, I've created around 350 renders and 40 animations. I'm planning on this update being a similar length as v0.3, which had about 900 renders and 90 animations, so I still have quite some work to do.

After v0.3 was released, I did take a few more days off than usual, as I felt a bit burnt out from grinding out the last week of July, so I could release the update on time, but I'm feeling great now, and hopefully I'll keep that positive momentum going forward.

v0.4 will feature 5 NTR scenes and 4 vanilla scenes, bringing the content ratio closer to a 1:1 ratio. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on what NTR to Vanilla ratio you find best, so I think I'll do a poll on that in the near future.

If there is still time left, I might sneak in a sharing scene, which would boost it to 3:2 if you consider sharing to be NTR.

Overall, I'm pleased with the game's direction, and I have some exciting ideas for you.
As a developer, I am motivated to keep improving and bring you the best possible storyline content in combination with juicy lewd scenes.

Fair winds!

Spice o Juice

Emerges from the shadows for some Vajayjay,全能のプッシュ
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
View attachment 3970005
Progress Report #1: Lustful Voyage v0.4

33 minutes ago

Ahoy, Mateys!

Let's talk about how far I've come along the v0.4 journey, shall we?

As of today, I've created around 350 renders and 40 animations. I'm planning on this update being a similar length as v0.3, which had about 900 renders and 90 animations, so I still have quite some work to do.

After v0.3 was released, I did take a few more days off than usual, as I felt a bit burnt out from grinding out the last week of July, so I could release the update on time, but I'm feeling great now, and hopefully I'll keep that positive momentum going forward.

v0.4 will feature 5 NTR scenes and 4 vanilla scenes, bringing the content ratio closer to a 1:1 ratio. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on what NTR to Vanilla ratio you find best, so I think I'll do a poll on that in the near future.

If there is still time left, I might sneak in a sharing scene, which would boost it to 3:2 if you consider sharing to be NTR.

Overall, I'm pleased with the game's direction, and I have some exciting ideas for you.
As a developer, I am motivated to keep improving and bring you the best possible storyline content in combination with juicy lewd scenes.

Fair winds!
Hope there will be scenes with Kayla and Amber:love:
exciting-cant-wait.gif

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Dev you will be doing the greatest act of self sabotage if you turn it into full NTR. The most successful games with thousands of patrons on this site, patreon or subscribstar are the harem ones. You will have a few NTR fans but lose a lot of growth and subscription.

Look at the top games earning 40K, 50K + a month.. All are harem, romance or incest. NTR is very niche..

Keep NTR optional and on the same ratio as vanilla scenes.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Is that... Cynthia & Bryce in 8.jpg?

Or is that Hank?
Very hard to tell tbh, I feel like Bryce is fatter but has less loose skin, so it may be a crew member.
I liked the NTR 2:1 vanilla ratio.
100% optimal. Too much ntr and it feels boring on rails, same with too much vanilla/harem. Right now it strikes about the perfect balance to keep things fresh and engaging.
Dev you will be doing the greatest act of self sabotage if you turn it into full NTR. The most successful games with thousands of patrons on this site, patreon or subscribstar are the harem ones. You will have a few NTR fans but lose a lot of growth and subscription.

Look at the top games earning 40K, 50K + a month.. All are harem, romance or incest. NTR is very niche..

I swear ive read this exact post before. Am I the only one? Is this a copypasta?

Spice o Juice

Emerges from the shadows for some Vajayjay,全能のプッシュ
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
100% optimal. Too much ntr and it feels boring on rails, same with too much vanilla/harem. Right now it strikes about the perfect balance to keep things fresh and engaging.
Totally agree with you broh there need to be a balance between NTR and Vanilla like that, no one will complain or make a scene of jealousy, both comunity will be satisfied:)
The Dev is keeping everything under control, seriously Scallywag Games is a model for all the developper who want to create NTR and Vanilla content at the same time;)

The7dslegends

Dec 26, 2021
Most of his patreon is towards ntr so he has to cater to them more. He does a well balance of vinalla also. Ntr is totally avoidable and he label it red so you know to stay away from it. I'll say dev is doing a great job of it.

Reactions: Filipis and mma456

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: Scallywag Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Strangest game, it has 7 folders of NTR content, the most I saw of these folders within the game was the girlfriend and the 2 girls from the bar, apart from that, I didn't see the other content that I had played in the version when the game was released, and besides that the game ends as soon as the Mc and that Asian girl enter that crystal ball and ends there with this scene...:sick:
screenshot0001.png

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Strangest game, it has 7 folders of NTR content, the most I saw of these folders within the game was the girlfriend and the 2 girls from the bar, apart from that, I didn't see the other content that I had played in the version when the game was released, and besides that the game ends as soon as the Mc and that Asian girl enter that crystal ball and ends there with this scene...:sick:
View attachment 3971635
Then you are choosing the "non-red" choices then....

Reactions: TimoF965 and TanyaC

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020

Or maybe let the dev make the game he wants to make ya know.

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes