VN Ren'Py Lustful Whispers [0.1 - Public] [NHQHAI]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulWhispers-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sionar2204

Sep 19, 2023
in the end this dialogue it said i have unlock the bonus image folder, but after i continue, thís dialogue comes up again and keeps repeating, i can access my phone, is this bug or this version end here? Sorry for my bad english

Reactions: nhqhai

nhqhai

A newbie who likes to make games
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
is 0.1 end at handjob?
Take a look at the changelog mate.
discord link nhqhai ??
Sorry, I haven't set up a Discord channel yet due to various reasons. Maybe in the future. Thanks for asking.
My Question
It's a mixture (in the future).
in the end this dialogue it said i have unlock the bonus image folder, but after i continue, thís dialogue comes up again and keeps repeating, i can access my phone, is this bug or this version end here? Sorry for my bad english
Do you mean it will repeat when you end the conversation or when you go to the phone section? Please give me more details, thank you.

Reactions: Enlight432

sionar2204

Sep 19, 2023
Take a look at the changelog mate.

Sorry, I haven't set up a Discord channel yet due to various reasons. Maybe in the future. Thanks for asking.

It's a mixture (in the future).

Do you mean it will repeat when you end the conversation or when you go to the phone section? Please give me more details, thank you.
the conversation will repeat after this notification.

Reactions: nhqhai

phenon08

Aug 26, 2018
A bit grindy, you have to skip through weeks of nothing happening, probably because it's too early in development but i see potential, looking forward for next updates.
Also the intro is not linked into the sandbox part, if you play the intro at the end it says the update is over and goes back to main menu, you have to start a new game and select skip intro to play the sandbox part.

Reactions: RandomCl and nhqhai

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I changed the review
In the future, if the implementation method of NTR is changed or if a backstory of the reasons for betrayal is shown that fully justifies it, I will change my rating to 5 because it deserves it

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes