Bgammax

May 26, 2020
3 questions.
Multiple endings?
Proper romance options?
Ending changing choices?
1. Sort of, there's a true ending and a few normal endings
2. Nope, you can get with Chloe for one scene but that's about it.
3. Again, sort of. There are a few minor decision trees that effect your ability to get the true ending, kinda like their other game Lust Friend, but nothing big.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
1. Sort of, there's a true ending and a few normal endings
2. Nope, you can get with Chloe for one scene but that's about it.
3. Again, sort of. There are a few minor decision trees that effect your ability to get the true ending, kinda like their other game Lust Friend, but nothing big.
Thanks, i hope the true end is one where he decides to stay with the succubi and helps them be peaceful

Dec 11, 2019
I'm beginning to notice a lot of missing content from the original: An example being the lion brothers who give skill cards to the player and the nameable cat that thanks you and gives you items for naming it, than shows up in other towns to give you items. I also saw that you can't kill horse anymore.
You all think this is all gonna be added back in next update? I really kinda miss these things as they made my experience in the original more personalized.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Thanks for making this thread so quickly, wasn't sure if I had put enough information in my request or not
Glad to see that there's this many posts on it this quickly, too!
is this the kind of game where you have to lose battles to see the scenes?
You CAN lose to see the scenes, however the succubi are automatically unlocked in the Succubus House once you conquer their area (read: defeat the boss.)
Why censored :(
..Just sad to see that it is censored ;‍/
Unfortunately it kind of has to be censored, due to the japanese censorship laws.
I'm beginning to notice a lot of missing content from the original: An example being the lion brothers who give skill cards to the player and the nameable cat that thanks you and gives you items for naming it, than shows up in other towns to give you items. I also saw that you can't kill horse anymore.
You all think this is all gonna be added back in next update? I really kinda miss these things as they made my experience in the original more personalized.
Honestly? I have no idea. It seems that for all the content they removed, they added different things in their places.

Anyways, if anyone has questions about this, feel free to ask me. I might not have the answers, but I think I know a fair amount about this game.

Reactions: naoc

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
This game is not completed, it is unfinished. We have to wait the 2.0 ( or more ) for this game to be finished. We don't have fight against the reaper for example.

Apr 3, 2020
The game is complete, there will however be a free update with (more) postgame content, extra enemies, bosses, and at least one extra ending, which does include the fight with the reaper.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Wish it was animated :(
I recall the game saying that some bosses are animated, although I haven't seen them myself (mainly because I've never gotten into any hold attacks) but I know for a fact that the Sea Succubus titjob is animated.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
anything new?
because i've already seen hundreds of gallery posts on hentai websites of this game.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes