Teresss

Jan 21, 2019
ahhh man the first one was great! and now with a remake and some Cameo's too im happy that i got to beat it again.

RPGGamer9500

Dec 5, 2018
Pretty sure there should be all new art in the game. I am excited to play part 2 at some point when that version update drops.

Last edited:

Valentine9

May 16, 2020
So...am I reading it right that the game was updated at one point from v1.51 straight to 1.54, but then got updated to 1.53? I'm confused.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
You ever look at this gradual shift in standard from completely smooth midriffs to just a slight meaty fold and think "Yeah, there's hope for humanity after all."

danken

Jul 1, 2017
Are there any improvements to gameplay? I really disliked how 62Studio treats level and progression designs - generic open map with annoying random encounter and grinding fiesta, yeah first encounter against a particular opponent is exciting, but killing same succubus over and over is not. Did they change anything in the remake, or it's just better art?

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
More remasters, ports and remakes should be honest like this and just say [game title] Again. Like Skyrim Again or FIFA Again.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
The game is complete, there will however be a free update with (more) postgame content, extra enemies, bosses, and at least one extra ending, which does include the fight with the reaper.
It's not post game content, the story is not finished. This game is actually unfinished. In the end, we just have a pitifull " wait for the 2.0 if you want to finish the game " lol
It's not "extra" ennemies if the last boss of the game is missing.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Are there any improvements to gameplay? I really disliked how 62Studio treats level and progression designs - generic open map with annoying random encounter and grinding fiesta, yeah first encounter against a particular opponent is exciting, but killing same succubus over and over is not. Did they change anything in the remake, or it's just better art?
The primary change is that dodging and escaping holds are now skill-based quick-time events where you input a string of arrows before time runs out.
The true effects are that dodging an attack at over 50% lust is nigh impossible, and escaping is consistently possible, even at 100%.
I remember my first fight against a Cop back in the original. I can't escape because my lust is too high, I can't thrust back into her because my pants are still on, I can't take off my pants because I'm restrained...
So, still a bit grindy, but you can always play on a lower difficulty, use a full save and fight in the Succubus house, or... you know, cheat with a save editor to level yourself up without grinding.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
After you take out the boss of an area, enemies will no longer run after you if they see you and instead run away (unless they're more powerful than that area would normally have I think, but it seems to be inconsistent). Also, in a conquered area, if you're a high enough level you can just insta-kill enemies by running into them for easy EXP and money.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
is there a tutorial anywhere?? or guide?
Not sure why you'd need a tutorial, game seems pretty self-explanatory...
If you're looking for a guide, you can try or (fair warning, this one is in japanese.) You can also use 62-Chan's hints from the Key Items menu if you're confused on where to go or feel like you're missing something.

Apr 3, 2020
It's not post game content, the story is not finished. This game is actually unfinished. In the end, we just have a pitifull " wait for the 2.0 if you want to finish the game " lol
It's not "extra" ennemies if the last boss of the game is missing.
The last boss of the game is in the game, she's called Rötkappchen. You can reach the regular ending. The last boss of the extra content of the original isn't in the game yet, but that doesn't mean that this isn't a complete game.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes