Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Top 10 anime betrayals:
1) Create sexual content to censor it afterwards
Some people find gentalia intercourse disgusting , not sex itself but rather their sexual organ. Eespecially the nasty one who didn't "clean" them. Japanese is one of those people. Not all ,just majority of them and also law.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Nice! ;‍D
..Just sad to see that it is censored ;‍/
(..Wait, a new succubus game and LoveHurts hasn't boned on it yet..) x‍D
Joke's on you, I downloaded this from the original Lust Grimm thread and started playing a month ago ;)

I'm a simple man. I see Lilith, I download
I see you are another Lilith lover as well :)

I'm beginning to notice a lot of missing content from the original: An example being the lion brothers who give skill cards to the player and the nameable cat that thanks you and gives you items for naming it, than shows up in other towns to give you items. I also saw that you can't kill horse anymore.
You all think this is all gonna be added back in next update? I really kinda miss these things as they made my experience in the original more personalized.
I agree with what you said. While the remake offers a LOT of new improvements, I still miss the courier horse dialogue and the mantacore brothers. Not to mention the field with all the portals. Also, they game MC a black hoodie instead of his blue one. He looks like an edgy protagonist moreso than a submissive one like in the original.

Top 10 anime betrayals:
1) Create sexual content to censor it afterwards
How far along are you in Lust Grimm Again so far?

Apr 3, 2020
Some people find gentalia intercourse disgusting , not sex itself but rather their sexual organ. Eespecially the nasty one who didn't "clean" them. Japanese is one of those people. Not all ,just majority of them and also law.
The actual issue isn't that the Japanese think this should be censored, the main issue is that no one wants to be known for repealing the law. The governing party in Japan is conservative, so the chance of them repealing this law is very small.

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
People's feelings, overall, might be very subjective, because anyone can see something sexual in anything. Also, such feelings might be unlogical, because for what reason I should feel sexual desire for people that I don't know and don't want to create family with them ? No logic, as you can see, and instincts is not an answer, because this is just another consequence of some reason.
So it's just another topic that should be discussed, that I might shortly just claim as lust.
However, if the Japanese drawing unusual looking people to make them more attractive, why can't they do the same with vulva?

Last edited:

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
How far along are you in Lust Grimm Again so far?
My adventures ended in the original version. I can't find a reason to play this again. Story is the same, and improved graphics with a drop of additional content are not enough to waste your time on this.
Why was I here then? Well, I was very surprised that such game received a remaster, which by itself evokes pleasant emotions. But, someone who hasn't played this game yet will get more than me...

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Game looks interesting, but I hate the "you have to lose fights to see lewd content".

I am a fucking gamer! I cant help myself and always aim to win.
I wouldn't say that it's only "lose = lewd" due to the fact that you fully unlock all enemies in areas you conquer by defeating the boss so you can view them, their fight, or their h-scenes whenever you want in the Succubus House. I do see where you're coming from though.

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
This is pretty neat, i like the art and gameplay. The only thing i don't like is while there are a variety of breasts sadly no medium-size breasts. Also, big rip to the catgirl being (i think from what i played so far) the only A size enemy in the game, girl is outclassed by everyone.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I wouldn't say that it's only "lose = lewd" due to the fact that you fully unlock all enemies in areas you conquer by defeating the boss so you can view them, their fight, or their h-scenes whenever you want in the Succubus House. I do see where you're coming from though.
Oh, thx.
That's good idea. Good to know that you dont have to lose to every single mob monster.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
This is pretty neat, i like the art and gameplay. The only thing i don't like is while there are a variety of breasts sadly no medium-size breasts. Also, big rip to the catgirl being (i think from what i played so far) the only A size enemy in the game, girl is outclassed by everyone.
Doesn't help you get a book mark in that area that makes you extremely powerful against A-cup enemies (i.e Nekomatas)

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
Anyone know how to break the wall in Insomnia Cave ?
I tried using pickaxe but they broke everytime

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
losing vs the first boss (the alraune) has me stuck in her tit-raping me. it never stops ive been holding skip for 5min and its still going.

does the game REALLY softlock when you game over? thats so stupid it has to be a bug

Reactions: HeartCross
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes