Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Check the Adventure Record in your key items. First line should say something about your "first experience" and if it says no information, that means you're a virgin. I believe you can become a virgin again by using a Grimm Crystal at a Memory Mage if you've been uh, deprived of that.
Thank you for your help. I just checked and it says "No Information" I am still as virginal as a Reddit mod :)

I will do my best to remain pure throughout the game... At least until Chloe because she is best girl material.

Ver2 should come out by the end of this year. ( )
Thank you Santa Succubus!

You literally have a helper fairy in your key items who will literally tell you where to go next. She's been there since you started the damned game.
No need to be so harsh, they are just asking a simple question.

KRB74

Jun 5, 2020
You literally have a helper fairy in your key items who will literally tell you where to go next. She's been there since you started the damned game.
Yes, I know, but she don´t help.. she said to wait for the update.
I have the 1.53 version and I think, after reading the guide, I could get the Unknow Page 5.

KRB74

Jun 5, 2020
Yes, I know, but she don´t help.. she said to wait for the update.
I have the 1.53 version and I think, after reading the guide, I could get the Unknow Page 5.
I already beat Demonia and have 6 of the Unknow page, miss the 5..

mememema

Aug 16, 2020
I already beat Demonia and have 6 of the Unknow page, miss the 5..
I may be wrong but I think once you beat Demonia, thats the end of the content of 1.53. I could be totally wrong, but I think the last missing page is in Heaven, which is blocked off right now. Afaik the next event should just be grabbing all the unknown pages and heading to that house in the woods to fight Reaper, but I don't think we can yet.

I've been trying to find those 6 hiding nekomatas and I've only found 4, no idea if they are all accessible at this point.

Shinewing167

May 14, 2018
Yeah you can't access the house in the woods yet. Found only 4 nekomatas too. I'm also missing page 5 and page 1 for some reason. Where is page 1? Also how do you unlock the game over scene with all the pink hair succubus?

mememema

Aug 16, 2020
Yeah you can't access the house in the woods yet. Found only 4 nekomatas too. I'm also missing page 5 and page 1 for some reason. Where is page 1? Also how do you unlock the game over scene with all the pink hair succubus?
Isn't page 1 in one of the bookcases in the starting house? I know one is there, and considering its the 1st place you start I would assume its #1 but I haven't gone to check yet. No idea about defeat scenes, I haven't even gone in the succubus house yet.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Also how do you unlock the game over scene with all the pink hair succubus?
I would assume you're referring to the dependency ending, basically get the dependency value to 100 by losing alot and when you next wake up and try to continue on your adventure, you'll get the scene.

Edited to be more clear.

Stay safe and good night/day!

Till next time.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I would assume it has to do with the dependency ending, basically lose a lot to trigger it from what I remember.
You would be dead wrong, it's 2.0 content. That's where the final dungeon and true final boss live, though as the remake is telling a slightly different story, that's not 100% anymore...

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
You would be dead wrong, it's 2.0 content. That's where the final dungeon and true final boss live, though as the remake is telling a slightly different story, that's not 100% anymore...
Was referring to the "surrounded by pink haired succubus" scene, also referred as at the ending of addiction ending or commonly referred to as the dependency end. I'm well aware of the missing page purpose as I enjoyed the original when I first got into 62studio's games, I however appreciate you clarifying what can easily be misinterpreted, I'll make sure to edit the post to be more clear.

Stay safe and may your needs be fulfilled.

Till next time.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I would assume you're referring to the dependency ending, basically get the dependency value to 100 by losing alot and when you next wake up and try to continue on your adventure, you'll get the scene.

Edited to be more clear.

Till next time.
When you get the dependancy ending in Lust Grimm Again, do you lose all your levels like in the original?

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Hoping I added a picture properly...

I couldn't say where I found them all off the top of my head, but in response to those few saying they only found 4 Neko Gems, I found 6... though I don't think we can do anything with all of them just yet anyways.

EDIT: Alright, I need some help... I can't for the life of me remember where to find a specific place... It's the place with a very long path to the top, you clean off some trash at the top and can throw rocks off the edge of the mountain. I need to get back to that Challenge Succubus but I actually just CAN'T find the place again

Last edited:

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
When you get the dependancy ending in Lust Grimm Again, do you lose all your levels like in the original?
My levels stayed the same, however you get an item that allows you to see the ending again and shows that you completely fell to the succubus, you also have your dependency set to 1. No idea if it has any negative thoughts as I went to bed after testing to see the ending.

Till next time.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
EDIT: Alright, I need some help... I can't for the life of me remember where to find a specific place... It's the place with a very long path to the top, you clean off some trash at the top and can throw rocks off the edge of the mountain. I need to get back to that Challenge Succubus but I actually just CAN'T find the place again
Off to the right of the field zone south of the central town, north of the entrance to the swap.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
There's apparently a radio somewhere in the game, does anyone have any idea where it is? I've been seeing a bunch of NPCs tell me specific channels to use on it but I've never found it so that I can actually use them.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes