Jensen47

Mar 10, 2019
1635622134411.png
help guys, i dunno how to proceed from this part of the game @@, where the heck is Vega Highway anyway? :v

i sure wish that dev would make a map for the game, maybe pinpoint out discovered challenges and chests

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
help guys, i dunno how to proceed from this part of the game @@, where the heck is Vega Highway anyway? :v

i sure wish that dev would make a map for the game, maybe pinpoint out discovered challenges and chests
On the first map after climbing out of the well, there's an exit south that leads to progression.
That whole dungeon you just did was completely, utterly optional, and did not need to exist at all.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
On the first map after climbing out of the well, there's an exit south that leads to progression.
That whole dungeon you just did was completely, utterly optional, and did not need to exist at all.
Yeah, after you climb the ladder behind the Slime Queen, all you need to to do is head straight down, going left will lead to a very long and completely optional dungeon.

Reactions: Jensen47

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Anyone know how this "Elusive King" works? Based on the hint I found in game, I think you just go to the area before a boss and fight enemies until he appears, but I've been doing it for a while now in the first area with no luck...

EDIT: And while I'm asking questions, any way to get more Wooden Chest Keys? I've had to pass up a lot of Wooden Chests

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Anyone know how this "Elusive King" works? Based on the hint I found in game, I think you just go to the area before a boss and fight enemies until he appears, but I've been doing it for a while now in the first area with no luck...

EDIT: And while I'm asking questions, any way to get more Wooden Chest Keys? I've had to pass up a lot of Wooden Chests
The Elusive king appears in the map immediately before an area's boss. He does not have a chance to appear when fighting enemies, but he WILL disappear if an enemy intercepts you.
You will eventually be able to craft Wooden keys once you get the appropriate crafting upgrade. For now, just keep their locations in mind.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
So is there any actual benefit of doing a virgin run or should I go CG hunting by losing? I haven't screwed any succubus yet

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
So is there any actual benefit of doing a virgin run or should I go CG hunting by losing? I haven't screwed any succubus yet
You don't need to CG hunt, as each area's monsters get added to the gallery (Succubus House) once you clear them.
You do get debuffs when facing a Succubus you've lost to, but the Lion's shop also gets better items the more you lose, so combat will be easier but you'll have access to weaker consumables if you perfect the game.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
As far as I know there's absolutely zero benefit to doing a virgin run as by not "having a first experience" you lose out on the Thrust and Thrust! skills, but as Gadriel said, you get debuffs when facing a succubus you've lost to if you don't wipe the memory with a Grimm Crystal. Also, not sure if this was removed or not since this is a remake, but if your dependence gets too high you can actually get a game over.

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
How do I defeat mel? She takes 1 dmg and I can't do anything. :/
You can't . You can use skills lv 2 or above to deal damages agaisnt her but her health bar won't budge an inch. The objective of that boss is trying to survive as long as possible . She will eventually be tired and give up.

Reactions: mememema

mememema

Aug 16, 2020
How can you check your virginity status in this game?
Check the Adventure Record in your key items. First line should say something about your "first experience" and if it says no information, that means you're a virgin. I believe you can become a virgin again by using a Grimm Crystal at a Memory Mage if you've been uh, deprived of that.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

mememema

Aug 16, 2020
So, I know I'm probably jumping the gun a bit seeing as this just got posted on here like a week or two ago, but does anyone have a timeline-or any idea really-on when the Ver2 update is coming? I didn't even know this was a thing until I just chanced upon it while combing through games in the filter search.

KRB74

Jun 5, 2020
I´m Stuck in The Dawn of Heaven, the godess statue block the path.. help please

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
You have what you need to proceed (Whatever you picked up before encountering the statue), so you're free to go onto the next part of your quest, the guide for the original should help you on finding what to do next.

Reactions: BobJoe1234567890

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
You literally have a helper fairy in your key items who will literally tell you where to go next. She's been there since you started the damned game.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes