DWTD

Aug 23, 2017
Does anyone have english version of walkthrough with medals and secret places? Can't win against think-game dot com.

Feb 13, 2020
That's not it anymore, it's now a numbered password.
The barrels contain clues like... and this isn't one of them, it's just an example, 9-1, which means 9 is the first number.
It's no longer a word. but a numbered password. I have already tried "36965" but it doesn't work.

Thank you for those who answered

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
Where can one get some more skills, don't want to miss out and the wiki isn't updated yet. In particular I can't find the chest in the "western most area" of Hades Coast in order to get Lust Spark.

Also, where can I get a bunch of wooden and silver keys

Apr 3, 2020
Where can one get some more skills, don't want to miss out and the wiki isn't updated yet. In particular I can't find the chest in the "western most area" of Hades Coast in order to get Lust Spark.

Also, where can I get a bunch of wooden and silver keys
I think you need to beat the boss in the caves and give the lipstick back to Emilyn.

There's a recipe for wooden keys you'll get access to with later synthesis licenses, I'm not sure about silver keys, I haven't found a recipe or other good way to get them yet, but that might come in version 2.0

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
I think you need to beat the boss in the caves and give the lipstick back to Emilyn.
I got candy for that, I also met Emilyn at Lacrima Village after the supposed event. I then reloaded an old save to before Lacrima Village and I still could not find the chest.

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
I have the restored book and the game told me to go to red riding hoods house in the forest. But when I go nothing happens? Also I don't have access to all portals in the heaven zone. The goddess statue is blocking my way. (I have finished defeating the boss in the back cover already)

mememema

Aug 16, 2020
I have the restored book and the game told me to go to red riding hoods house in the forest. But when I go nothing happens? Also I don't have access to all portals in the heaven zone. The goddess statue is blocking my way. (I have finished defeating the boss in the back cover already)
The game isnt finished yet. More content and the true ending will come in Ver2. Which I've read is supposedly coming out before the end of the year but sounds like gossip to me so take it with a grain of salt.

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
I love this game so much and I can't wait until the version 2.0 update. When it does come out I am going to restart the game from scratch and go from there. I hope they still have the easy items when it releases

Stay safe and Happy new years everyone!

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes