decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Does uh.. Anyone have a download link for ver2 that ideally doesn't take 6 hours total unless you buy a premium account?
i'm too lazy to lazy to upload my game :p
use the Mexashare links;)

also
No point. I just downloaded those files and its just plays succubus wonderland (untranslated) rather than lustgrimm again 2.0.
they already fixed that:rolleyes:

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018

Please someone reupload it there, i need to free some space

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This update is the rest of the game new cgs and the true final boss, for us we neee wait someone pick it up on dlsite the update and give us as usual
This is good news indeed!

I'm going to wait until this site uploads the 2.0 game before downloading- then going to start brand new
I think I will do the same. Lust Grimm Again is a gem worth waiting for if it means enjoying it fully.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
is a new one

Please, can someone reupload it somewhere and post the link there, I really need to free some space in my OneDrive...
You no longer have to worry; I've uploaded the file to my mega account despite taking around an hour to upload. So, without further ado...

After an hour of uploading the file, I've backed up the file for 2.03 provided courtesy of DarkLabs02, their request was to have the game backed up somewhere else so they may clear up space, as such I decided to host it on my mega. As always, I ask you not flag any of the files I store on my mega, it holds many of my projects.
Now I'm off to sleep, thank you again DarkLabs02 for the providing the file and I hope you and your family are safe in these times and may your needs be fulfilled.

Link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Once the preliminary translation is done for the latest version currently, I will likely upload a pre-patched version and mark it as an update for the game. However anyone is free to just report this one as an update, although the translation transfer won't be available as the time I made this edit

Stay safe and good night/day!

Till next time.

Last edited:

If443

Apr 14, 2018
New update again this time around the new version is 2.06 , pick the current version from here and update from Ci-En, also the translation will happen once they finish to update and it will start as little mtl and then later on will Be the usual English translation

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
Anyone know how to fight last boss in 2.0? I have all the missing pages and the story key but the unopened hut northeast of harmonia town wont open.

Sep 1, 2018
Here's the translation for Ver2.06. This actually has more translated than I previously announced: a lot of text was already in previous versions and so I translated it back then, and I translated more of it in the past couple of days. You should be able to get through the entire story without any untranslated text, and even some of the new succubi's battle lines and H-scenes are translated. Also, if you have a version of the game between 2.00 and 2.06, then adding this translation should update your game to 2.06.

LGA2 screenshot.png

A word of warning, some lines are too long for the text box. I was planning to shrink the font size, but even after some trial and error, I couldn't find where that's stored in the game files. Also, this translation doesn't include the translated image files for 62-chan's in-battle tips (but the ones from previous translations will still work, just without any of the new tips).

View attachment LGA TL7.zip

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
You no longer have to worry; I've uploaded the file to my mega account despite taking around an hour to upload. So, without further ado...

After an hour of uploading the file, I've backed up the file for 2.03 provided courtesy of DarkLabs02, their request was to have the game backed up somewhere else so they may clear up space, as such I decided to host it on my mega. As always, I ask you not flag any of the files I store on my mega, it holds many of my projects.
Now I'm off to sleep, thank you again DarkLabs02 for the providing the file and I hope you and your family are safe in these times and may your needs be fulfilled.

Link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Once the preliminary translation is done for the latest version currently, I will likely upload a pre-patched version and mark it as an update for the game. However anyone is free to just report this one as an update, although the translation transfer won't be available as the time I made this edit

Stay safe and good night/day!

Till next time.

No problem and thanks !

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Well, I beat what I could, and unlocked what I could, even used hints from the original version to find some stuff.

I still can't find certain cgs, and I think I'm def missing some scenes. I'm just gonna have to wait until it's out for awhile, before I can find out what I need next.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Here's the translation for Ver2.06. This actually has more translated than I previously announced: a lot of text was already in previous versions and so I translated it back then, and I translated more of it in the past couple of days. You should be able to get through the entire story without any untranslated text, and even some of the new succubi's battle lines and H-scenes are translated. Also, if you have a version of the game between 2.00 and 2.06, then adding this translation should update your game to 2.06.

View attachment 1619093

A word of warning, some lines are too long for the text box. I was planning to shrink the font size, but even after some trial and error, I couldn't find where that's stored in the game files. Also, this translation doesn't include the translated image files for 62-chan's in-battle tips (but the ones from previous translations will still work, just without any of the new tips).

View attachment 1619094
Thank you so much for your work on creating this translation!

Files attached are to change font size
Should work but i haven't thoroughly tested it

To change font size edit FontSize.js and change the return value
Thank you for adding this edit as well.

madman32

Sep 24, 2017
Well, I beat what I could, and unlocked what I could, even used hints from the original version to find some stuff.

I still can't find certain cgs, and I think I'm def missing some scenes. I'm just gonna have to wait until it's out for awhile, before I can find out what I need next.
Right now, as far as I know, there's only two characters that need unlocking outside of the succubus house's "unlock everything" option.

For Dummy Marota, talk to the cow outside your home repeatedly. Then give it the code MA20. For Hatter (new content), find her west of hoshifuri village. Then enter 38100 in the chest behind her. Talk to her and she'll let you fight her after that.

Otherwise for the newest content, heaven and the school have opened up. I haven't done it all, but probably start looking there first (after reading the note outside your home).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes