Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Right now, as far as I know, there's only two characters that need unlocking outside of the succubus house's "unlock everything" option.

For Dummy Marota, talk to the cow outside your home repeatedly. Then give it the code MA20. For Hatter (new content), find her west of hoshifuri village. Then enter 38100 in the chest behind her. Talk to her and she'll let you fight her after that.

Otherwise for the newest content, heaven and the school have opened up. I haven't done it all, but probably start looking there first (after reading the note outside your home).
It's a scene with super breast succubus (not the level drain one), and then there's some more hidden ones that are in the gallery room, but they don't have a floor tile below where the character would be, dummy marota and hatter are two examples of that (no floor tiles below them)

1643503187154.png see, no tiles. possible two empty spots to the right of sayu (pink character in the pink clothes, above queen slime)

This: 1643503253696.png is the area I'm talking about, it seems suspsciously empty and would be like those two above.

And this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is the scene I'm talking about in question, that I can't find. *I found this from the game cgs (on other websites)

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Right now, as far as I know, there's only two characters that need unlocking outside of the succubus house's "unlock everything" option.

For Dummy Marota, talk to the cow outside your home repeatedly. Then give it the code MA20. For Hatter (new content), find her west of hoshifuri village. Then enter 38100 in the chest behind her. Talk to her and she'll let you fight her after that.

Otherwise for the newest content, heaven and the school have opened up. I haven't done it all, but probably start looking there first (after reading the note outside your home).
Thank you for sharing these codes and the good news about the way to heaven opening up.

Reactions: JonkoSlunko

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Where can I fight super breast succubus?
That's a pretty good question.
I don't think it got already released till its not in the CG gallery (Succubus House) even after full unlocking.
Maybe it will be released in a further update or something.

Please see this one post for more about it :
It's a scene with super breast succubus (not the level drain one), and then there's some more hidden ones that are in the gallery room, but they don't have a floor tile below where the character would be, dummy marota and hatter are two examples of that (no floor tiles below them)

View attachment 1623727 see, no tiles. possible two empty spots to the right of sayu (pink character in the pink clothes, above queen slime)

This: View attachment 1623729 is the area I'm talking about, it seems suspsciously empty and would be like those two above.

And this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is the scene I'm talking about in question, that I can't find. *I found this from the game cgs (on other websites)

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Can someone give me a full save
If you want to see the scenes, you can just go to the succubus house and select the option to unlock everything. This makes it so you can't leave though so you want to do this with a disposable save file.
That's right, but you also need to advance a little through the story to unlock the CG house because there is a dog blocking the entrance of it.
But if u really don't want to do it, then here is a (not complete) save with all CG unlocked.

Place all files extracted in the www > save folder of the game, load the save 20 and enjoy~

mememema

Aug 16, 2020
My bad, yeah it is 30 for Lust Spark. 20 is something to do with synthesis.
Should be the intermediate license. Speaking of, anyone know where to find the advanced license? I played through the true ending but I guess I didn't explore enough, never found it.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
how many endings are in the game and how to get em?
As far as I know there's only one, probably two. They're pretty self explanatory, they pretty much say exactly when you can choose between them and you have a save spot before it, but I didn't test to find out.
There's also the temptation end which is like, the bad end if you lose too much or something like that I think. Unfortunately it's not unique per monster girl anymore like it was in the original, but oh well.

RPGGamer9500

Dec 5, 2018
I think the unique end was a succubus house exclusive option in the original game, (which would show an event of the MC giving in) since I never saw those by losing.

I would suppose that the alternate defeat scenes this game has is more expansive than the unique ends were in the first game so this is still considered an upgrade to me. Since both of the defeat methods has a first loss and repeated loss scene.

This game, just like the original has a scene you get when dependence is too high, which you'll get while attempting to walk out of the room in the house you spawn back to. Which also gets you an achievement and a proof of defeat badge.

As a side note, it's really fun to try to play the Lust series without using crystals to forget memories. Though there may be some special battle mechanics on certain boss parts of these games in which that is too dangerous to attempt, so I save beforehand. (This way I can keep playing without using a crystal. XD)

Last edited:

RPGGamer9500

Dec 5, 2018
Where can I fight super breast succubus?
This is not a fight, it's an event. Several events with her can happen by returning to her and continuing to let her drain levels. Save beforehand to be on the safe side. As for when, I think it was after the 1.0 final boss or before or after the Demonia fight. You need to read the paper on your table in the house you take base at. It will give you instructions on what to do.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I think the unique end was a succubus house exclusive option in the original game, (which would show an event of the MC giving in) since I never saw those by losing.
I'm fairly sure it only happened if you lost when your dependance was above 100 or something along those lines.
I would suppose that the alternate defeat scenes this game has is more expansive than the unique ends were in the first game so this is still considered an upgrade to me. Since both of the defeat methods has a first loss and repeated loss scene.
Well, the last game had one for your first loss, losses after that, if you surrendered, and the unique end. So, it works out to be about the same, just with more CGs in this one.
As a side note, it's really fun to try to play the Lust series without using crystals to forget memories. Though there may be some special battle mechanics on certain boss parts of these games in which that is too dangerous to attempt, so I save beforehand. (This way I can keep playing without using a crystal. XD)
I'll admit I never tried that before. At least not INTENTIONALLY anyways, considering you'll 99% of the time find me with the easy mode gear equipped... Hey, I'm here for the scenes, okay? Don't judge me!

RPGGamer9500

Dec 5, 2018
Hehe boi XD
same here.

Btw, hopefully the hidden dummy Marota part isn't forgotten in the translation. She seems easy to miss.

RPGGamer9500

Dec 5, 2018
Ah, that must be because of the ver209 update I picked up, I need to memorize the files used for battle event text lol. Ugh, I am such a noob lol.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes