Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Ah, that must be because of the ver209 update I picked up, I need to memorize the files used for battle event text lol. Ugh, I am such a noob lol.

You don't though...... The directions to translate (on the ulmf 1st page of the translation thread which is on the 1st page of this thread too a link that is) gives a step by step guide of how to translate the game, you just need to do it every update obviously:

1644379392649.png

The only difference this time is, they haven't updated the translation yet, because 2.09 just came out. So after you patch the game, you just copy the latest version of the translation. Then wait for the newer translation.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
So the game isn't completed yet?
its complete they just added more stuff as free updates:love:
although the version in the op is outaded, the current version is Ver2.09...
so here take mine:

they've already started working on their next game:

they named it: 『鏡の淫魔と悪魔のタネ』("Mirror Dirty and Devil Seeds"):sneaky:
i'll buy it when its done to support them:cool:

anyway BaasB can you replace the edited games cover image with the official one?
it just looks stupid...

Last edited:

Kirashi

May 9, 2017

they named it: 『鏡の淫魔と悪魔のタネ』("Mirror Dirty und Devil Seeds"):sneaky:

anyway BaasB can you replace the edited games cover image with the official one?

it just looks stupid...
So they won't add more content or more h scene? From what I read on the thread there are some h scene left to put into the game.

• Angry
Reactions: decker2

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
So they won't add more content or more h scene? From what I read on the thread there are some h scene left to put into the game.
as i said the v1.53 on the op is way outdated:rolleyes:
i uploaded my bought v2.09 in my previous post;)
and here too:

also
So... No android release?

says pc only...
but you can try asking the dev on twitter;)

(maybe they'll make one if you promise to buy it:sneaky:)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kirashi

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Is there any way to change the protagonist's name with English characters?
The button next to what would be "confirm" in the naming menu usually changes the characters in games like these. Press it two or three times and you should get the english alphabetical characters.

Reactions: TheJamMan

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
and here too:

also

says pc only...
but you can sign up a free ci-en account and ask them to make one;)

(maybe they'll make one if you promise to buy it:sneaky:)
Well, I suppose we're mostly waiting for translator-san to pick up the V2.x version now ya know.

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
and here too:
That was not the question, some people were saying in previous post that there were some spot left in the succubus house and I am pretty sure they were playing on 2.xx

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
That was not the question, some people were saying in previous post that there were some spot left in the succubus house and I am pretty sure they were playing on 2.xx

This is what was said to the question I asked, since I couldn't find anything on their ci-en (patreon like japanese website that this creator is using as well as their dl site product when they fully release them:

That's a pretty good question.
I don't think it got already released till its not in the CG gallery (Succubus House) even after full unlocking.
Maybe it will be released in a further update or something.
Aka, it's not released, and we're waiting for any news, I'm confused as to how that wasn't pretty cut and dry.

The other thing is the newest part *2.0 content (2.09 patch but it's still 2.0 content, nothing new added just bug fixes I believe), is still being translated.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Aka, it's not released, and we're waiting for any news, I'm confused as to how that wasn't pretty cut and dry.

The other thing is the newest part *2.0 content (2.09 patch but it's still 2.0 content, nothing new added just bug fixes I believe), is still being translated.
you can try asking the dev on twitter:rolleyes:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
so here take mine:

they named it: 『鏡の淫魔と悪魔のタネ』("Mirror Dirty und Devil Seeds"):sneaky:

it just looks stupid...
Thank you for providing this latest version. I will be downloading it now since my internet just improved :)

Reactions: Altony

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment 1666025

I've now released a complete version of the translation, for game version 2.09. Please point out any typos, untranslated text or other issues you find. I'll fix them in the next version of the translation, which will also be the final version.

View attachment 1666023
Thanks for sharing the translation here.
Expect it zipped up and shipped as a full package to this thread as soon as I can get it uploaded to my MEGA account, other peeps in this thread. When I do, it'll be edited into this post and reported as a game update to be added to the OP.

Edit: , folks.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes