Sep 1, 2018
I've now updated the translation to Ver2.10, though you'll need to redownload the game from DLsite to actually update it, as this update changes image files. I've lowered the font size to 24 and fixed various typos and untranslated text.

I've also translated LustGrimm Dummy, which contains the game's genocide route (available from ).
View attachment LGA TL9.zip
View attachment LGD tl.zip

rosen07

Oct 20, 2019
I've now updated the translation to Ver2.10, though you'll need to redownload the game from DLsite to actually update it, as this update changes image files. I've lowered the font size to 24 and fixed various typos and untranslated text.

I've also translated LustGrimm Dummy, which contains the game's genocide route (available from ).
View attachment 1711401
View attachment 1711402
does this new translation not work for 2.09?

Sep 1, 2018
does this new translation not work for 2.09?
It was actually made on a 2.09 game and works with it. The only difference is that the version number will become 2.10 in your game once the translation is applied. But to actually update the game version, you'll need to redownload the game from DLsite. There's only one difference between 2.09 and 2.10, a change to Succubus Santa's standing CGs, so it doesn't matter that much.

tecnologias14

Aug 30, 2019

View attachment 1711401
View attachment 1711402
Thanks for the translation of the Genocide route, it's short but has some important stuff in it, apart from the usual Demon destroying the world.

For people that haven't tried it, if you want to check the secret stuff in the Dummy version you have to do several things in the Main game:
- Get 66 Red Hood medals
- Check the 666 channel in the radio
- Beat the Brave version of the bosses and find a specific succubus in the dungeons where they are after beating them (for the sisters the 3 succubus are in the animal part of the Labyrinth). This succubus will only appear after you beat the game I think.

If you've fulfilled those three things, save in the map where the Hatter is and bring your save to the Dummy version. If you talk to Hatter there and you've fulfilled all requirements you'll reach a secret dungeon. Complete it, then save and bring the save back to the Main game, and the Hatter will acknowledge you went to the Dummy.

Oh, and if you want to summon the demon, in the same location where the Hatter is there's a signboard, check it multiple times and you'll get the option to summon it. It will delete your save and add dummy saves at the end, so make sure you have copies and not moved your save from the main game.

Last edited:

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Thanks for the translation of the Genocide route, it's short but has some important stuff in it, apart from the usual Demon destroying the world.

For people that haven't tried it, if you want to check the secret stuff in the Dummy version you have to do several things in the Main game:
- Get 66 Red Hood medals
- Check the 666 channel in the radio
- Beat the Brave version of the bosses and find a specific succubus in the dungeons where they are after beating them (for the sisters the 3 succubus are in the animal part of the Labyrinth). This succubus will only appear after you beat the game I think.

If you've fulfilled those three things, save in the map where the Hatter is and bring your save to the Dummy version. If you talk to Hatter there and you've fulfilled all requirements you'll reach a secret dungeon. Complete it, then save and bring the save back to the Main game, and the Hatter will acknowledge you went to the Dummy.

Oh, and if you want to summon the demon, in the same location where the Hatter is there's a signboard, check it multiple times and you'll get the option to summon it. It will delete your save and add dummy saves at the end, so make sure you have copies and not moved your save from the main game.
wtf why they make something like that ? :eek:uch:

TheJamMan

Feb 4, 2019
Would anyone be able to help me please?

I'm seeing this error whenever I try to save:
Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open 'D:\LustGrimmAgainVer\www\save\common.rpgsave'.

I've got no idea what's causing it and I can't seem to find a solution anywhere.

Edit: Don't know what exactly the issue was but deleting my save folder seemed to have worked.

Last edited:

Zantee

Nov 1, 2018
Would anyone be able to help me please?

I'm seeing this error whenever I try to save:
Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open 'D:\LustGrimmAgainVer\www\save\common.rpgsave'.

I've got no idea what's causing it and I can't seem to find a solution anywhere.
Maybe try running the game as administrator?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes