Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
im in process of downloading, I will edit this comment with the download link. You can bookmark my comment.

Edit: Heres the ! I already patched the game so you dont have to do it. Reminder, its the raw japanese version so please use winrar and extract with japanese encoding.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
ya not sure what bonus there talking about also unless they mean the lust grimm titjob cg folder that comes in with we're hop game
okay I found out. Its just the cg folder of the loss scenes from lust grimm again! Its included in the game, the folder name is "【おまけ】DL特典LustGrimmAgainパイズリシーン集"

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
im in process of downloading, I will edit this comment with the download link. You can bookmark my comment.

Edit: Heres the download! I already patched the game so you dont have to do it. Reminder, its the raw japanese version so please use winrar and extract with japanese encoding.
Thank you for the share :)

I hope somebody translates this new game soon.

pienao

May 10, 2021
hello, ive got a question about the alraune boss. Is buying the alraune bookmark mandatory for her fight? Passing that 6 sequence push series doesnt seem possible, but it also feels wrong to me to have to grind for an item just to defeat this one boss.

edit: found the hidden room, still curious if its doable without the bookmark though

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
hello, ive got a question about the alraune boss. Is buying the alraune bookmark mandatory for her fight? Passing that 6 sequence push series doesnt seem possible, but it also feels wrong to me to have to grind for an item just to defeat this one boss.

edit: found the hidden room, still curious if its doable without the bookmark though
It's possible without it, in fact I think that's the requirement for the "Brave" achievement for her fight (for most other fights it's just going in underleveled), but I don't really recommend it since I don't think that the Brave achievement series really grants any benefits.

pienao

May 10, 2021
It's possible without it, in fact I think that's the requirement for the "Brave" achievement for her fight (for most other fights it's just going in underleveled), but I don't really recommend it since I don't think that the Brave achievement series really grants any benefits.
cool, thanks

another question, i cant get into the structure at sonne ruins, since theres a hole in front the entrance now. those it become accessible later? i have 6 nekogems at this point

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
cool, thanks

another question, i cant get into the structure at sonne ruins, since theres a hole in front the entrance now. those it become accessible later? i have 6 nekogems at this point
Uh... I've got no clue tbh. I stopped playing a few versions back and never bothered collecting all the nekogems. iirc I think there's 7 of them though, since they're supposed to be a reference to dragon ball or something?

• Wow

pienao

May 10, 2021
Uh... I've got no clue tbh. I stopped playing a few versions back and never bothered collecting all the nekogems. iirc I think there's 7 of them though, since they're supposed to be a reference to dragon ball or something?
it's alright, thanks anyways. i found that the ruins open up after the true end, and the nekogems can be used to unlock a scene

Sep 1, 2018
Getting Brave victories is one of the requirements for the game's genocide route.

• Wow

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Dragonball reference huh? Does that mean collecting all 7 of them will grant us a wish? :unsure:

Getting Brave victories is one of the requirements for the game's genocide route.
Genocide route? Does this work the same way as in Lust Friend?

Reactions: Bowsette s slave

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Dragonball reference huh? Does that mean collecting all 7 of them will grant us a wish? :unsure:
I am 80% sure you collect seven of them then use them at a shrine or something and a nekomata wishes for nekomatas to have bigger tits. So far as I recall, that's it. I don't remember if it's a joke ending or if it actually has some kind of effect, or if it's a one off gag, or what. I never actually did it myself since I could never be bothered to search for them.

• Thinking Face
Sep 1, 2018
I am 80% sure you collect seven of them then use them at a shrine or something and a nekomata wishes for nekomatas to have bigger tits. So far as I recall, that's it. I don't remember if it's a joke ending or if it actually has some kind of effect, or if it's a one off gag, or what. I never actually did it myself since I could never be bothered to search for them.
When you bring seven gems to the shrine, you get a choice of several wishes. One of them is wishing for the Nekomata to have bigger tits, which leads to a certain H-scene.

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Could someone help me out? I've finished the main story and I'm doing the true end right now, I got a few of the extra pages already but I have no clue how to get to the Dawn of Heaven area B, the teleportation circle just says it's not activated and the rest of area A is blocked off by the statue.

I've also looked at the guides but none of them say anything about unlocking area b, just that you go to area b to go fight the goddess there to get the page.

Edit: NVM, I have no clue why but the statue disappeared on it's own?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes