Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
i think your meant to beat them when the full game is out since there the secret boss for this game like the others that you need to enter a code for in other games
I just beat them with cheats, you need two love pendants to fill the love meter. I didnt get an Achievment though.

123qzfa

Jul 27, 2019
Hello, I dont know where to upload the newest game (trial), so im going to upload it here:

“Mirror Inma and Devil’s Seed” New Trial Version Ver0.12 Pre-release "

--- Pixeldrain

Game is not translated and its a trial, the full trial will be released in 2nd week October. (I will upload it too, just need people to remind me :D)

Edit: Anyone knows where the third magic mirror piece is? Cant find it lol
I think its updated to .17 trial as of 10/6, do you or anyone else have any new versions? :)

123qzfa

Jul 27, 2019
where? There was no new ci-en post since 1st october
heres the article, its listed as .17 and the download says that it is the full trial version which will be uploaded for all sometime in the second week/third week of october, and were in the third week so I have no clue but this one is the newest, .17. I think this is the article that is just getting updated with each new version.

123qzfa

Jul 27, 2019
where? There was no new ci-en post since 1st october
Also, do you happen to have any completed save files for any of the new games trial version? I keep getting stuck at enemies that put me to sleep, I dont know where to find the potion that wakes me up mid battle. anyone else know? (edit: I found the item that stops you from sleeping, still having difficulty with the lazy boss, and the random hop member that jumps up from the water in the undersea tunnel and holds you. both put you to sleep and its near impossible to win if you skip through, even on ex-easy.)

Last edited:

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Also, do you happen to have any completed save files for any of the new games trial version? I keep getting stuck at enemies that put me to sleep, I dont know where to find the potion that wakes me up mid battle. anyone else know? (edit: I found the item that stops you from sleeping, still having difficulty with the lazy boss, and the random hop member that jumps up from the water in the undersea tunnel and holds you. both put you to sleep and its near impossible to win if you skip through, even on ex-easy.)
are you maybe underleveled? talking about your companion for the hop fight since she does the damage i was able to win at lvl 6 on finis with only the h left i did do a crit on the last turn befor you lose, since you can see the enemies lvls above there head, looking at a save for that fight i have they are around 10-12 unless you got unlucky and missed alot of hits.

123qzfa

Jul 27, 2019
are you maybe underleveled? talking about your companion for the hop fight since she does the damage i was able to win at lvl 6 on finis with only the h left i did do a crit on the last turn befor you lose, since you can see the enemies lvls above there head, looking at a save for that fight i have they are around 10-12 unless you got unlucky and missed alot of hits.
I am underleveled, i went back and leveled up my companion and that hop member event in the seatunnel was easier. I still am struggling with the two bosses that are level 20, the jealous and lazy bosses and still cant beat them. Dont know how much content is in this trial, trying to find it all. Also did you happen to know the password for the monument that says its on "page 108 on the devils book"? (edit: the password for the monument behind the succubus house is 7P7C31K , enter that and youll be able to fight symmetry.

Last edited:

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
I am underleveled, i went back and leveled up my companion and that hop member event in the seatunnel was easier. I still am struggling with the two bosses that are level 20, the jealous and lazy bosses and still cant beat them. Dont know how much content is in this trial, trying to find it all. Also did you happen to know the password for the monument that says its on "page 108 on the devils book"? (edit: the password for the monument behind the succubus house is 7P7C31K , enter that and youll be able to fight symmetry.
since your talking about both bosses you should almost have seen everything in the demo there is a quest after you beat lazy boss outside her castle that give you a hop member uniform to enter there church in town outside of that dont know if there anything else

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
heres the article, its listed as .17 and the download says that it is the full trial version which will be uploaded for all sometime in the second week/third week of october, and were in the third week so I have no clue but this one is the newest, .17. I think this is the article that is just getting updated with each new version.
seems like it. Im not sure whats changed though. I will upload the .17 version when im back from work.

you need to lvl up to lvl 20 and take the strongest succubus companion you can find. It seems like the succubus dont have exp restrictions like our MC, so they have to carry the game in the early stages.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
I honestly dont know whats new in 0.17, maybe no difference? Someone has to try it out.

This is what it says under the download link:

★Basically, boss inma (deadly sin inma and bonus boss)
 HCG is installed for 2 scenes,
Only one scene can be viewed in the trial version.

★For those who have purchased the setting material collection “GESTALTER”
Enter the password written in GESTALTER (alphanumeric characters at the bottom left of the colophon)
By entering in the shrine on the right back from the succubus house
You can fight against the demon "Symmetry (Lv120)".
However, because it is assumed that the battle will take place after clearing the main story,
You cannot win due to level restrictions or equipment conditions within the trial version.

★Various data has been changed since Ver0.03.
It is possible to transfer save data, but
 If the level of your ally Inma has increased to an extreme level,
There is a possibility that you may not be able to learn some skills.
The final version will be adjusted so that it can be learned according to the current level.

Downloadlink:

Anyways, from what I understand in the full ci-enpost, the full version will be released at the end of the year and they already finished another game named "M galaxy". Idk when it will release though.

Edit: I couldnt find any new content

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

123qzfa

Jul 27, 2019
since your talking about both bosses you should almost have seen everything in the demo there is a quest after you beat lazy boss outside her castle that give you a hop member uniform to enter there church in town outside of that dont know if there anything else
it seems like youve played through the game so ill ask you this question, is there any other succubus other than the dark sea swimsuit with the handjob FINISH restrict, and the hop cult member seatunnel event with the restrict that pops up the "FINISH" and automatically makes you lose once it all fills out? sorry if that makes no sense but i really liked those two finishes but wasnt sure if any other succubus had that, only saw it on those 2. (or is it on any battles in lust grimm again/any other 62studio work? Really nice feature, hope its featured alot in the main game.)

Last edited:

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
it seems like youve played through the game so ill ask you this question, is there any other succubus other than the dark sea swimsuit with the handjob FINISH restrict, and the hop cult member seatunnel event with the restrict that pops up the "FINISH" and automatically makes you lose once it all fills out? sorry if that makes no sense but i really liked those two finishes but wasnt sure if any other succubus had that, only saw it on those 2. (or is it on any battles in lust grimm again/any other 62studio work? Really nice feature, hope its featured alot in the main game.)
I was suprised by the FINISH thing too, I think I saw it on multiple succubus. Cant really remember right now. There wasnt a mechanic like this in previous games.

123qzfa

Jul 27, 2019
I was suprised by the FINISH thing too, I think I saw it on multiple succubus. Cant really remember right now. There wasnt a mechanic like this in previous games.
I think i saw it only on the HOP cult member undersea tunnel event, and on the dark sea succubus's handjob restrict, but I didn't thoroughly go through to test and see. Do you or anyone else have a list of other succubus's this appears on? (those scenes were good)

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
I think i saw it only on the HOP cult member undersea tunnel event, and on the dark sea succubus's handjob restrict, but I didn't thoroughly go through to test and see. Do you or anyone else have a list of other succubus's this appears on? (those scenes were good)
i played through the entire game yesterday and ye I think these were the only ones

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Speaking of which, does anyone have the full updated version of the android version of LustGrimm Again?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes