Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Hey, the link is sadly not working :(
maybe they updated the trial, thats why. I will upload the latest one later.

Edit: link removed, no save file included because there is no gallery.

Btw, this is a collab with a lot of h-game creators, so dont be suprised by the sudden artstyle changes. I think 15~ or less creators will participate in this game, guessed by the amount of "worlds" this game will have (you will see what I mean by playing this game).

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The new art in LGA did Manuve absolutely dirty. It's a straight up downgrade compared to her original art, which sucks because LGA's art is generally better.
I never compared those two images side by side before but I agree that the LGA one the Manuve's second biggest downgrade...

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018

Edit: Pixeldrain, no save file included because there is no gallery.

Btw, this is a collab with a lot of h-game creators, so dont be suprised by the sudden artstyle changes. I think 15~ or less creators will participate in this game, guessed by the amount of "worlds" this game will have (you will see what I mean by playing this game).
I thought we were still waiting for Demon in Wonderland... That one seems interesting

• Thinking Face

Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023

Thanks! Is this translated, by the way?

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
No, its a totally different game. Made alongside MGalaxy and it is a sequal to SiW, Im pretty sure.
Yeah I know it's a different game, but having not actually looked into since I'm waiting for a translation (And the game to finish?) I've assumed the name "Demon" meant the game would have something to do with the character by the same name. MGalaxy was very new news to me.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I assumed "Demon in Wonderland" was referring to the character "Demon" That I think you only meet during genocide routes right now
I have yet to play through a genocide route. So far I am about to complete the wholesome Lust Friend route and after that I'll restart from my current save and... Send all the succubi to succubus heaven.

I haven't met Demon yet, do you mean Demonia from Lust Grimm Again?

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
I have yet to play through a genocide route. So far I am about to complete the wholesome Lust Friend route and after that I'll restart from my current save and... Send all the succubi to succubus heaven.

I haven't met Demon yet, do you mean Demonia from Lust Grimm Again?
I'm not 100% sure if they are the same, since the wiki refers to the genocide character as just "Demon"

• Thinking Face

AnonJohn

Dec 1, 2017

Like Monster Girl Quest~ Some people find this jarring, I like games that do this though. Getting exposed to some new artists and their games; I found out about Three Charms because of the collab with Paradox.

jsm375

Jul 7, 2021
Digging through the files of the Demon in Wonderland 0.17 demo shows a lot of stuff that will be in the full game. A number of characters already have menu portraits and overworld sprites, but no HCG yet. Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing the new, higher-resolution artwork of some of my favorite Marota-drawn characters that appeared in previous games.
57.png

Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023
Digging through the files of the Demon in Wonderland 0.17 demo shows a lot of stuff that will be in the full game. A number of characters already have menu portraits and overworld sprites, but no HCG yet. Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing the new, higher-resolution artwork of some of my favorite Marota-drawn characters that appeared in previous games.
View attachment 3263559
Thats awesome. Hopefully someone will upload the game once it is out.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes