Votes: 105 70.5%
  • Old combat

Votes: 44 29.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Definitely an asset flip the person here took the original and removed a few assets smoothed over the hands replaced the face, just took a few seconds cross reviewing. If you check the MGD wiki thats a copy for sure, nice catch. ah well, hopefully its a lesson learned lol, kinda funnny.
And here we go again, put them side by side and look, if someone was to change himika to look like mine it would be way harder than creating it from scrath, it is a diferent drawing. Still not convinced? Go ask the artist of mgd to take a look and give his opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
- auriel does appear to do nothing when in reverse cowgirl position. i have a hard time reconstructing it though.
- reversing 'grappled 69' and 'grabbed from behind' results in a simple 'grappling'.
- idk if it's just me, but iris is a real pain to deal with. if she gets your pants early her tail makes things nearly impossible and going for her ears misses too often to be relied upon.
- i stumbled over an error right after beating shion for the first time:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i'm still in the "keep fighting shion" stage after a few wins and losses. as that i can't say anything about her story progression.
note: i used an older savefile, so idk if that's somehow responsible for the error.

Reactions: frostgames

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
- auriel does appear to do nothing when in reverse cowgirl position. i have a hard time reconstructing it though.
- reversing 'grappled 69' and 'grabbed from behind' results in a simple 'grappling'.
- idk if it's just me, but iris is a real pain to deal with. if she gets your pants early her tail makes things nearly impossible and going for her ears misses too often to be relied upon.
i'm still in the "keep fighting shion" stage after a few wins and losses. as that i can't say anything about her story progression.
note: i used an older savefile, so idk if that's somehow responsible for the error.
Fixed everything, probably.
Iris tail can be countered by investing in willpower but i nerfed the scaling anyway because if you don't invest in willpower it really is game over against her at higher levels.
Thanks for feedback, here is the link for the new version.
0.2b

mememema

Aug 16, 2020
This is an exceptionally petty nitpick here, but just after you answer the question about being 18 there is a line talking about the difficulty and it says "loosing" rather than "losing". Probably one of the most common typos I see online and it's the only one that really bugs just because of how common it is.

Edit: I see it wasn't a one-off thing... overall the English was good, certainly better than plenty of the MTL-poetry games I've played. Polishing up the dialogue is nice but probably shouldn't take priority over other critical elements.

The game itself is off to a nice start. I'm assuming there will be cut-in animations for various moves for each of the girls later, side stories, events and all that jazz, much like Night Games. My biggest issue with Night Games was the text-to-art ratio, which is to say, not enough art. The personalities contribute their fair share to the game but it still falls flat to me without the nice visuals.

Last edited:

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
This is an exceptionally petty nitpick here, but just after you answer the question about being 18 there is a line talking about the difficulty and it says "loosing" rather than "losing". Probably one of the most common typos I see online and it's the only one that really bugs just because of how common it is.

Edit: I see it wasn't a one-off thing... overall the English was good, certainly better than plenty of the MTL-poetry games I've played. Polishing up the dialogue is nice but probably shouldn't take priority over other critical elements.

The game itself is off to a nice start. I'm assuming there will be cut-in animations for various moves for each of the girls later, side stories, events and all that jazz, much like Night Games. My biggest issue with Night Games was the text-to-art ratio, which is to say, not enough art. The personalities contribute their fair share to the game but it still falls flat to me without the nice visuals.
Thanks for the feedback and the help in improving my game, fixed all the 5 "loosing" in the script although I won't post a new version just for that unless more someone find more things to fix.

About the images the idea is to increase the amount of art in the future but that will depend on if I can get enough patreons to buy art because right now the characters are all done by my sister and the best I was able to convince her is to make them naked, she don't want to draw anything more erotic than that.

Someone complained about the game being too difficulty on itch, but none else complained about that. If I could get more feedback on that I would apreciate since when I am playtesting I know how every skill calculation and stat works so it is not really fair for me to only take my experience as a basis.

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Someone complained about the game being too difficulty on itch, but none else complained about that. If I could get more feedback on that I would apreciate since when I am playtesting I know how every skill calculation and stat works so it is not really fair for me to only take my experience as a basis.
i haven't tested the nerfed iris yet, but both auriel and shion are absolutly doable (at least with my build). auriel is the easiest i'd say, but as with everything rng is a big factor. sometimes she just counters your grabs again and again, while you have a hard time getting out of her hold. shion is quite a piece of work with lots of reversals all over the place, but given her low speed and somewhat low damage (unless you fuck her), it is quite possible to defeat her by spamming fondle breasts while on top. the text after defeating her suggests that licking her in 69 is the way to go, but that leaves her free to do as she pleases while you miss like every second time, so that didn't really work out for me. with (unnerfed) iris the issue is her tail as said before, combined with her high speed. in general i feel like speed (agility stat i assume?) is a bit overpowered, giving you/the girl free actions on a semi-consistant basis.
not a balance thing but a preference thing, but i'd prefer if the girls woud get a bit more commited to whatever move they're doing. 'blowjob' stance, 'handjob' stance, 'breast smother' stance etc.
also, can i keep my savefile where i got that error mentioned above, or coud it interfere with progression along the line (or with the shion progression already ingame)?

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
i haven't tested the nerfed iris yet, but both auriel and shion are absolutly doable (at least with my build). auriel is the easiest i'd say, but as with everything rng is a big factor. sometimes she just counters your grabs again and again, while you have a hard time getting out of her hold. shion is quite a piece of work with lots of reversals all over the place, but given her low speed and somewhat low damage (unless you fuck her), it is quite possible to defeat her by spamming fondle breasts while on top. the text after defeating her suggests that licking her in 69 is the way to go, but that leaves her free to do as she pleases while you miss like every second time, so that didn't really work out for me. with (unnerfed) iris the issue is her tail as said before, combined with her high speed. in general i feel like speed (agility stat i assume?) is a bit overpowered, giving you/the girl free actions on a semi-consistant basis.
not a balance thing but a preference thing, but i'd prefer if the girls woud get a bit more commited to whatever move they're doing. 'blowjob' stance, 'handjob' stance, 'breast smother' stance etc.
also, can i keep my savefile where i got that error mentioned above, or coud it interfere with progression along the line (or with the shion progression already ingame)?
In theory you can keep your save with no further problems using 0.2b. To get to visit Shion world you need reach a certain level of affection, it may be easier or harder to get to that level depending on your choice when you first met her. For the licking on the 69 you need either a high strength or determination path for it to be a reliable action. Agility is only used for initiative, speed and actions when you are not in any stance so after you get to a stance the only thing it does is give you more actions sometimes, the frequency depends on how big is the difference between you and your enemy agility.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Wow this game is BORING! The first battle is impossible to do it seems unless you select something like magic as your primary. But the whole game premise is just BORING!

I thought it was going semblance to fighting.. but it's stupid button controls that have no action or animation or anything. You click charm, break free, grapple, and absolutely stupid commands.. It is no different than a boring text game.

Reactions: mrttao

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Wow this game is BORING! The first battle is impossible to do it seems unless you select something like magic as your primary. But the whole game premise is just BORING!

I thought it was going semblance to fighting.. but it's stupid button controls that have no action or animation or anything. You click charm, break free, grapple, and absolutely stupid commands.. It is no different than a boring text game.
You probably didn't read the tags, it says there, text game. It has images for the girls with a few variations but at least for now the action is all text based, if you don't like the genre it is not a game for you.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

MastahA

Feb 7, 2019
Hi,

I'm not sure if it is intended or not, but I losst some stats after playing. I think it was after using magic spell.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Would be nice to see how much determination or the other option are currently buffing you.
It is already a feacture in the current patreon version so you will have that on the next public release.

I'm not sure if it is intended or not, but I losst some stats after playing. I think it was after using magic spell.
It was happening in version 0.2b and lower but I fixed it in 0.2c, it is on the changelogs. Or at least it should be fixed, what was the version you were playing when it happened? The bugfix don't raise your stats again if you saved after you lost them it just prevent from happening.

Reactions: MastahA

MastahA

Feb 7, 2019
It is already a feacture in the current patreon version so you will have that on the next public release.

It was happening in version 0.2b and lower but I fixed it in 0.2c, it is on the changelogs. Or at least it should be fixed, what was the version you were playing when it happened? The bugfix don't raise your stats again if you saved after you lost them it just prevent from happening.
Thank you, I'll try new game and will report if it happens again.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Progressing feels too slow. Over half the fights I did I just spammed buttons because I was bored with being stuck. The triggers for progress are a little tedious. Needing to get a particular opponent but getting everyone else is annoying. And then (at least through Iris) progress doesn't feel very rewarding in terms of sex content.

Also, the game doesn't seem to differentiate how the fight went in turns of how it concludes. 2 opponents ALWAYS end with foreplay conclusion even if I spend 75% of the fight pounding them in missionary. The other opponent always ends with sex finale even if all I did was spam charm. Considering the conclusion is just a few paragraphs of text (at least for now) fixing this issue would be very simple.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Progressing feels too slow. Over half the fights I did I just spammed buttons because I was bored with being stuck. The triggers for progress are a little tedious. Needing to get a particular opponent but getting everyone else is annoying. And then (at least through Iris) progress doesn't feel very rewarding in terms of sex content.

Also, the game doesn't seem to differentiate how the fight went in turns of how it concludes. 2 opponents ALWAYS end with foreplay conclusion even if I spend 75% of the fight pounding them in missionary. The other opponent always ends with sex finale even if all I did was spam charm. Considering the conclusion is just a few paragraphs of text (at least for now) fixing this issue would be very simple.
You are right now playing basically the first version of the game with a few improvements since 0.1 was just 0.2 without shion, 0.2 was the first patreon version. In 0.2.1 that is currently only for patreons there are sex endings for victory and defeat for all three girls. In the current public version the only one with sex and foreplay endings is Iris.

The stories in the girls worlds will also have sex but it is not all the time, 0.2 if I remember correctly there is only two events in Iris world and a repeatable training, 0.2.1b should have what you want from her. 0.3 is adding another girl, her story involves more sex from the very beggining so she should probably pleases you more.

I am trying to make the combat fun, 0.3 is adding even more skills and feats so in combination with your stats investment you can really customize your fighting style.

Thanks for your feedback and I hope that even with the current low amount of content you had fun playing and will keep doing so on the next releases.

Reactions: OnyxShadow

Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018
Chaos seems very weak, there aren't enough actions for a big chain, especially if you get restrained (which you will) and this likely is a bug but escape and reverse count as same action for CE;

Another bug is that Shion stops acting if she 69 you and you reverse. Only managed to win because of that.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes