Nov 21, 2017
I NEED CHEATS! Well, console commands would be fine. I don't want to collect 15 logs, just gimme the console command so I can set it to 14 then collect one and move on to the next quest. Of course, more console commands than only that would be nice as well!

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Ok, I see that there is a remake so important questions arise, will there be a harem ending? And is the content forced or can it be avoided? What do I mean by this are some fetishes or labels that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking, especially the lesbian thing (girl x girl without the MC to be more specific) and will it still be a sandbox? most sandboxes are annoying or poorly implemented hence the question

boobflame

Jun 17, 2023
My favourite music from this game came from

- "Moar BGM"
- "Maybe"
- "Curiosity"

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

When suggesting for a better translation please type them on Discord, the wrong sentence (the one you want me to change) and the correct one! This way is easier for me to find the sentences and correct them by just copy/pasting.

Also, if you want to "supervise" the translation for your language please DM on Discord you'll be credited in the game as a translator! Right now, Spanish and Russian are the only ones not available.

This week I've been:
  • Making changes to some UIs to support the new languages although I'm sure there will be even more changes to make.
  • Adding a "hide UI" button for Android players and redoing the NSFW SFX and voices engine (Tech details: since I used to call a screen to play the sounds while playing the animations when hiding the UI all these sounds would stop playing since the SFX and voices screen would hide as well).
  • Finishing the Annie and Momo's yuri scene and starting the threesome scene (exclusive for Tier 2 and Tier 3 Patreons).
  • Started coding the Blood moon event.
Sadly, there will be no renders this week though... All of them are from Annie and Momo's scenes and Patreon doesn't like nudity on public posts like this one...

See you all next Friday with a new devlog, a new poll and a new update.

Thank you so much for your support!!!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustingMyReligion-0.1.2.5.1Remake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes