VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lustville Stories [Ep.1] [MrLollipop]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Take a SINGLE bad decision and jessica will cuck you for the baldie. it is kind of retarded. Also the only reason you fuck her is because her cuck husband tells her to do it, big yikes. There will probably be ntr since some asshole takes her picture while she fucks and is planning a blackmail
View attachment 2216137
Anyway, hot but unlikable chicks and pathetic protagonist. at least for the jessica story, dont know if they all will be related
Ty for the warning. Good luck dev.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Take a SINGLE bad decision and jessica will cuck you for the baldie. it is kind of retarded. Also the only reason you fuck her is because her cuck husband tells her to do it, big yikes. There will probably be ntr since some asshole takes her picture while she fucks and is planning a blackmail
View attachment 2216137
Anyway, hot but unlikable chicks and pathetic protagonist. at least for the jessica story, dont know if they all will be related

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I guess you didn't play it. She has no interest in "baldie"

Wrong again, It is not implied that he tells her, She wants to.

It seems you assume quite a bit. It would be best for all of us if you put it on your ignore list. As I w w y ,
Sure, thats why she leaves with him everytime you dont do exactly what she wants.
Wrong again, It is not implied that he tells her, She wants to.
Lol, I guess the phonecall didnt happen.
Why Pathetic? Because he wants to be with his high school crush.
Yeah, getting a cuck's sloppy seconds is pathetic. Plus he gets bullied in front of her by the baldie and does nothing, it is the woman that has to defend him and she only does IF you take every perfect decision, if you dont she just leaves with him lmao
But I agree that I should have put this in my ignore list as commenting here actually added it to my watchlist smh. Would have saved me your bs, actually... lets add you to the list as well. Very nice

Last edited:

MrLollipop

Dec 5, 2022
Hi all, Dev here and thanks for playing the first episode.

Firstly, I want to start off by addressing some thoughts you all might have as I noticed many of you took to liking a post by a user who clearly didn't take the time to play the game and his post is built on probables and maybes.

There will be no NTR in Lustville Stories (Rather quite the opposite!). Each episode will be dynamic, and in each episode the player will be the person engaging in sexual acts. There is a reason the players face is not shown in episode 1 and it is not shown on the guy at the end (I think you know what I'm getting at...).

Secondly, I'm all about the player decisions and choices. This was my first time making a game so I wanted to test myself with this episode from coding to animation, artwork and so on. This being said and after testing, I will be adding more player choice for future episodes to make the game a more interactive experience. Tags in the future will vary based on player votes and what I want to make so anything is on the table (bar NTR of course). So pregnancy, incest, threesome, harem and loli are some tags that will fit beautifully in future episodes however as I said I'm open to any suggestions you all might have to be included.

Anyway, just wanted to clear the air on some stuff and confusion. As i said, many jumped on and listened to the assumption of another users comment, but I understand.

Thanks again for playing and hope you all enjoy the next episode!

- MrLollipop

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Kind of have to agree with holaje12, Jessica is not really likeable in any way imo.
One wrong answer and she drops MC's ass for one of the former bullies (and the largest prick in the room), which still behaves so and with the right answers you get. I also liked you, but Frank's (major bully) and my parents already arranged our marriage...then Franks calls, hey to make it up to you, one time offer, wanna bang my wife...feels more like like the former bully throws you a bone than anything else.

Last edited:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Kind of have to agree with holaje12, Jessica is not really likeable in any way imo.
One wrong answear and she drops MC's ass for one of the former bullies, which still behaves so and with the right answers you get. I also liked you, but Frank's (major bully) and my parents already arranged our marriage...then Franks calls, hey to make it up to you, one time offer, wanna bang my wife...feels more like like the former bully throws you a bone than anything else.
Holy Jesus Dev's need to get with the times. I know some parts of the world still deal with arrnaged marriages, but in europe and the U.S. they are not really a thing. We all talk about tropes, but this has to be the most outdated one. Anyway I should stop commenting now seeing as how the storyline isn't appealing at all to me. But seriously this trope is just as played out as all the dead dad's...

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
i dont quite like the faces, other than that the game looks good, maybe a bit exagerated too the bodies

Malcolm S

Nov 19, 2022
It's nice for a first entry. Good luck to the developer.

Some people with these comments you find them gold they complain that there is dirt on it.

Reactions: jamiewan
May 27, 2017
Good to hear there's no NTR, and there never will be in the future! Renders look good, models look great, love the extra thicc ladies, will try this in a few updates.

One thing I didn't like, is the redhead's face, it looks a little smushed together. Increasing the size and length of her nose, lowering her lip position, and making her face a bit bigger to accommodate these fixes, would make her look better. She looks a bit off, but still hot. Regardless, I'll play this even if it's not changed. Best of luck MrLollipop! :)(y)

• Love
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Ty for the warning. Good luck dev.
I totally agree. Although the fact that she goes with the bald man can be considered bad endings, the option of fucking the redhead comes from the husband telling you to do it makes the mc pathetic. He only fucks because he's given permission. Even fucking with the li he is still a total beta mc

Reactions: WastedTalent

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Got a suggestion here for a quick WT Mod
(+ added some more game settings)

Download Mod Ep1 (~5MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod Ep1 (~60MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
LustvilleStories01.jpg LustvilleStories02.jpg LustvilleStories03.jpg

Last edited:

Malcolm S

Nov 19, 2022
I totally agree. Although the fact that she goes with the bald man can be considered bad endings, the option of fucking the redhead comes from the husband telling you to do it makes the mc pathetic. He only fucks because he's given permission. Even fucking with the li he is still a total beta mc
You're on a website where the majority of users would be considered incels, complaining about a fictional game talking about beta males. Get real.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote