VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lusty Town [v0.2.0] [LustyGames]

4.90 star(s) 11 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Will it also be possible to reject the girls the player has no interest in ?
I really don't like Megan and have zero interest in Keila or Tiffany...couldn't care less about Brianna either.
For now what you can choose is the route by which you get all the LIs (one more romantic, another more lustful, and another even more lustful, I guess that's why the name of the game)

LIs like Cassie don't appeal to me. But we'll see how the game progresses.

Reactions: Raziel_8

LustyGames

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Will it also be possible to reject the girls the player has no interest in ?
I really don't like Megan and have zero interest in Keila or Tiffany...couldn't care less about Brianna either.
Yes, that is something I will implement in future updates. The option to solely pick 1 girl or allow the player to choose multiple girls they'd want to go for and ignore/reject the rest that they don't want.

Last edited:

AnimeLegend

Jan 15, 2021
Hey, Mr. LustyGames , i am really really impressed with your game, I thought this would be the perfect incest game I was looking for...You see I used the term "thought", cuz it is a teensy bit away from attaining perfection from me. So here is the deal, I personally have a kind of fetish for taking advantage of innocent girls who don't have any knowledge when perverted things are done to them so it opens up a chance to perform various "pranks" on them and since they don't really get that its actually something "perverted" and wrong, they don't understand it. ANNIE was a perfect girl who fit this criteria, she was like the embodiment of this criteria, I couldn't ask for a better character than ANNIE to fit this role. Now the problem is that, everything until the last scene in the "LUST" Route with ANNIE was spot on(which I think is the most awesome route), you see what makes ANNIE's character what she is, is her lack of knowledge in the subject of Sexual activities and those feelings in general, so when the MC literally just straight up explains her everything, why she feels that way and what these feelings are and why they developed, it just totally shuts down the wide variety of opportunities that could have otherwise opened to a plethora of doors of deceiving and pranks. And what's even sadder is that The MC didn't even bother making an excuse to make her touch him, he just straight up asked ANNIE to perform a handjob for him cuz it makes him feel good, like man come on that's tooo vanilla. Could you please... Please!!! create situations where the MC takes advantage of ANNIE and not actually be so straight forward with it, corrupting and having fun with girls like ANNIE is my favorite part of the game so please could you do something about it.

Man, but the characters lemme tell you are gorgeous, especially our MCs family is just something else, especially Itsuki ( aka leslie) and the Mom look amazing.
I won lie i usually skip through most of the non family related encounters, cuz in mosst games they usually just jump into s**too fast with a half ass reason for any non-family members, but this time i actually found these interactions pretty realistic and I managed to not skip through them haha, i had fun though, the story is awesome man keep it up.

P.S please look into the Annie's problemT-T

Last edited:

LustyGames

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Hey, Mr. LustyGames , i am really really impressed with your game, I thought this would be the perfect incest game I was looking for...You see I used the term "thought", cuz it is a teensy bit away from attaining perfection from me. So here is the deal, I personally have a kind of fetish for taking advantage of innocent girls who don't have any knowledge when perverted things are done to them so it opens up a chance to perform various "pranks" on them and since they don't really get that its actually something "perverted" and wrong, they don't understand it. ANNIE was a perfect girl who fit this criteria, she was like the embodiment of this criteria, I couldn't ask for a better character than ANNIE to fit this role. Now the problem is that, everything until the last scene in the "LUST" Route with ANNIE was spot on(which I think is the most awesome route), you see what makes ANNIE's character what she is, is her lack of knowledge in the subject of Sexual activities and those feelings in general, so when the MC literally just straight up explains her everything, why she feels that way and what these feelings are and why they developed, it just totally shuts down the wide variety of opportunities that could have otherwise opened to a plethora of doors of deceiving and pranks. And what's even sadder is that The MC didn't even bother making an excuse to make her touch him, he just straight up asked ANNIE to perform a handjob for him cuz it makes him feel good, like man come on that's tooo vanilla. Could you please... Please!!! create situations where the MC takes advantage of ANNIE and not actually be so straight forward with it, corrupting and having fun with girls like ANNIE is my favorite part of the game so please could you do something about it.

Man, but the characters lemme tell you are gorgeous, especially our MCs family is just something else, especially Itsuki ( aka leslie) and the Mom look amazing.
I won lie i usually skip through most of the non family related encounters, cuz in mosst games they usually just jump into s**too fast with a half ass reason for any non-family members, but this time i actually found these interactions pretty realistic and I managed to not skip through them haha, i had fun though, the story is awesome man keep it up.

P.S please look into the Annie's problemT-T
I'll take your criticism into consideration as I progress. That was honestly the original intention, but I didn't want it to seem r*pey since she would literally be clueless about anything sexual. Taking advantage of girls isn't cool whatsoever, so I ultimately shot down that idea.

Although, there were supposed to be 10 distinctly different endings of Day 2 for Passion, Lust, and Corruption combined and at least 4 of them included different ways Annie and the protagonist would end the night together. I couldn't get them all in, otherwise, v0.2.0 would have been released a month later or so.

Aside from that, I'm glad you enjoyed the experience! Hope to see you around going forward!

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I completely understand the Annie thing you have, so to brighten up your mood just a teensy bit, just because her feelings were explained to her, doesn't mean she'll completely understand what the MC said ;)

Regardless, I'll take your criticism into consideration as I progress. Maybe I'll make it an option for the MC to explain Annie how she feels and have another option where he doesn't, keeping her clueless as the story progresses. That was honestly the original intention, but I didn't want it to seem r*pey since she would literally be clueless about anything sexual. Taking advantage of girls isn't cool whatsoever, but now I realize, "I could've just made it an option". Which is what I'll likely do.

After all, there were supposed to be at least 10 distinctly different endings of Day 2 for Passion, Lust, and Corruption combined and at least 4 of them included different ways Annie and the protagonist would end the night together. I couldn't get them all in, otherwise, v0.2.0 would have been released a month later or so.

Aside from that, I'm glad you enjoyed the experience! Hope to see you around going forward!
You know that user is demanding you change something in your game just because they want it. I hope you don't just give in to everyone that does that.

LustyGames

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
You know that user is demanding you change something in your game just because they want it. I hope you don't just give in to everyone that does that.
I really appreciate your comment because I think this is the wake-up call I needed. I've been taking into consideration many ideas and thinking of ways to better improve the game so every kind of person would like it; but as they say, you can't please everyone. That was exactly what I was trying to do and realistically, there will be no end even if I tried.

Thank you.

Jul 31, 2021
I really appreciate your comment because I think this is the wake-up call I needed. I've been taking into consideration many ideas and thinking of ways to better improve the game so every kind of person would like it; but as they say, you can't please everyone. That was exactly what I was trying to do and realistically, there will be no end even if I tried.

Thank you.
While I'm sure that the user who was asking for a certain feature to be expanded upon or implemented might mean well that doesn't mean you should bend your knee to everyone's tastes. I've been enjoying your game for quite some time and I personally find little that needs to be changed. Just keep treating this as it should be, your own work and not some group project trying to chime in other people's ideas just because they asked, punisher2099 said it best. Cheers. :coffee:

AnimeLegend

Jan 15, 2021

Thank you.
Yeah man, sure thing, you don't have to change anything if it goes against what you already have planned for your story and game, I don't wanna make you feel like I am demanding a certain aspect, i totally agree with the previous user's comment, its your game, feel free to take it in the direction you will be satisfied with, its just that i Liked this game so much, i just wanted share my thoughts on it, you know. Good Luck

Last edited:

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021

Thank you.
This is the conundrum every game dev has to face. Do I cater to someone, or ignore them?
For me personally, I just make precisely what I'll enjoy most lol. Makes those kinds of decisions very easy. If you ever find yourself making something you don't really love, you'll very likely wind up abandoning it, and none of us want that.

So I think, if a request resonates with you, and you think YOU will like it more if you listen, then by all means go ahead. If not, you need the strength to resist and go with what your gut tells you will keep you motivated.

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019

Thank you.
Hola! Just sent you a pvt txt, can you chek it? TY

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
so i just saw the extra annie and mc video in the "extras" section and i am just learning that you're going to switch engines?? i really like the koikatsu format as it is now, blood skills and all, so if its up for debate, please dont change. :cry:

LustyGames

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
so i just saw the extra annie and mc video in the "extras" section and i am just learning that you're going to switch engines?? i really like the koikatsu format as it is now, blood skills and all, so if its up for debate, please dont change. :cry:
No, I'm not switching engines for Lusty Town. I plan on making another game, but I'm not entirely sure which engine I'll use for it.

Reactions: Wesieboy56

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
i saw your post on discord the other day, just want to say you're doing fine, on my end i really liked how things are going, the way they're going, i also theres alot of "hidden" content on the lusty routes, im sure im not the only one, wish i could support you but moneys a bit tight right now, keep on keepin on buddy (y)

Reactions: FlinPaltwell

NumbChucker

Aug 26, 2021
I feel like every developer should know this because it does exclude a lot of people from playing the game but it is actually really easy to play PC Renpy games on Mac. You can play it by downloading the Renpy application itself and basically setting up a directory to where you keep all the game files (I just did it to the Renpy folder itself) and then opening them as a project. Works 98% of the time and runs perfectly.

4.90 star(s) 11 Votes