• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lusty Town [v0.2.0] [LustyGames]

4.90 star(s) 11 Votes

LustyGames

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Can anyone give me an idea how everyone is related? I named Cassy (blonde) as MC's aunt, but Leslie (redhead) said she is MC's aunt. There are two aunts, or did I misidentify?
Annie is the little sis, Cassie is the older sis and Leslie is the oldest sis while Kathy is the mother

• Red Heart
Reactions: girdeyordo

LustyGames

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
The new version hasn't been updated anywhere else other than Patreon. Even itch.io has the older version than the f95. Really hoping someone to share the new version.
The latest version, Lusty Town v0.2.0 will be available for the general public on August 8th. It's currently avaiable only on Patreon, so stay tuned!

Last edited:
Reactions: girdeyordo

LustyGames

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
I remember there was a scene in the last version showing Annie going to town on Cassie. I suppose this was one of the scenes removed in this version? It was literally the last thing in the save I made for the last version and I've not been able to get it to show up.
Ah yes, I decided to push that back to a later time. After looking at it from a distance, I felt like it might have been a bit too rushed. Although, I think the upgraded images for that scene is available in the image directory. So if you want to see the revamped version of it, you do have that option. Although, you might spoil yourself along the way.

Reactions: DKoW and girdeyordo

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Will the gallery be split up in 3 categories? Like Blue scenes, Pink scenes and Red scenes? And please tell me with so many ladies, are we getting "group activites"?

LustyGames

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Will the gallery be split up in 3 categories? Like Blue scenes, Pink scenes and Red scenes? And please tell me with so many ladies, are we getting "group activites"?
It's something I've thought of doing, but currently, it's just a single Gallery. It's likely in the future I'll end up doing that. In any version of Lusty Town available to the public, the Gallery is broken. I've fixed it in the latest v0.2.0 coming out on August 8th though! And to answer your 2nd question, you'll just have to wait and see...

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
It's something I've thought of doing, but currently, it's just a single Gallery. It's likely in the future I'll end up doing that. In any version of Lusty Town available to the public, the Gallery is broken. I've fixed it in the latest v0.2.0 coming out on August 8th though! And to answer your 2nd question, you'll just have to wait and see...
The gallery isn't broken if someone uses that mod posted earlier to fix it, hope you gave it a look over before dismissing it. A color scheme might be neat but not really worth it until there are a lot of scenes to throw into each field.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lusty-town-v0-1-8-lustygames.53025/post-6113498

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
Ah yes, I decided to push that back to a later time. After looking at it from a distance, I felt like it might have been a bit too rushed. Although, I think the upgraded images for that scene is available in the image directory. So if you want to see the revamped version of it, you do have that option. Although, you might spoil yourself along the way.
This is fine. Was just wondering at the time as I thought I went down a wrong path during the restart (as the saves obviously didn't work anymore) and after several restarts it never showed up

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
The one red scene I was able to find in my playthrough was fuckin hot and it was the hot thick chick from gym class too thanks for including bigger girls dev! the dialogue during the sex was really good too, though I like the slow build ups so blue route will always be my first choice. Hopefully both routes have equally as well animated and hot scenes because damn. This gonna be a big ole harem or will we fuck everybody then have to pick a girl to end the game with? Hopefully harem but hey either is fine.

Also will we still meet a certain group of girls on the blue route or are they red route only? Because Hina was cute.

LustyGames

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
The one red scene I was able to find in my playthrough was fuckin hot and it was the hot thick chick from gym class too thanks for including bigger girls dev! the dialogue during the sex was really good too, though I like the slow build ups so blue route will always be my first choice. Hopefully both routes have equally as well animated and hot scenes because damn. This gonna be a big ole harem or will we fuck everybody then have to pick a girl to end the game with? Hopefully harem but hey either is fine.

Also will we still meet a certain group of girls on the blue route or are they red route only? Because Hina was cute.
I'll go into detail when I release my Lusty Town Guide to give players a deeper insight as to how each choice impacts the game. It should be released tomorrow alongside the public release of Lusty Town v0.2.0!

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
I'll go into detail when I release my Lusty Town Guide to give players a deeper insight as to how each choice impacts the game. It should be released tomorrow alongside the public release of Lusty Town v0.2.0!
whens the guide gonna come out

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
What's the difference between lust and corruption routes? One's a whoring out route and the other isn't?

fucme

Jun 13, 2018
Seems like a game thats just for fun and i love that it knows that , ive loved what ive seen so far , definitely will be playing future releases and hope to get more sex scenes.
Love the potential and the great work from the devs and ill be supporting for sure .

• Red Heart
Reactions: LustyGames

Maveric Dark

Jul 25, 2020
someone might already asked but not trying to read multiple pages to find out sooooo. are you plaining to make an android version in the future?

4.90 star(s) 11 Votes