• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lusty Town [v0.2.0] [LustyGames]

4.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The choices matter TOO much, imo. In way you can't possibly predict. Making a choice with one girl might lock you out of a different girl's (who haven't even met yet) path, or it could force you into scenes with a girl you have no interest in. It pretty awful game design if you ask me.
I don't think right now the game locks you out of any girl. I think the objective of the game is to be a harem game the choices just influence how you get there. From what I understand in the blue choices you take the slower route with the girls, the pink choices you take a more active role in seducing them and the red choices you go straight for the kill.

Jsd16

May 18, 2020
Hey guys first time playing this game . Can anybody please tell me the relations to be used in this game ? I found it confusing and I would be grateful for your help .

Reactions: Bonran991

SquallPT

Jan 22, 2018
Does the incest patch does anything, since i'm able to choose what role the characters have at the start ?
If it does, how do i install the patch ?

Jsd16

May 18, 2020
Does the incest patch does anything, since i'm able to choose what role the characters have at the start ?
If it does, how do i install the patch ?
Download the incest patch and after extracting it place the patch in game folder , it works no need to choose the characters role as it is confusing .

Reactions: girdeyordo

Sblade

May 14, 2019
I get a crash progressing through the game, loaded a bit back and did a different choice but I still get this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From what I see this has to do with how you get to name roles for your roommates but somehow its not working here. Anyone know how to fix this?

• Thinking Face

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
I get a crash progressing through the game, loaded a bit back and did a different choice but I still get this.

From what I see this has to do with how you get to name roles for your roommates but somehow its not working here. Anyone know how to fix this?
The incest patch will fix that.
It should be possible just to ignore that error since that is only coded that way in one line.

Pretty sure they wanted to use "[arole]" instead of "{a_role}" however if it's a Text Tag it's asking for then here you go.

Python:
### LustyTown
### a_role Text Tag

init python:

def a_role(tag, argument):
        return [ ( renpy.TEXT_TEXT, "roommate") ]

config.self_closing_custom_text_tags["a_role"] = a_role

Sblade

May 14, 2019
The incest patch will fix that.
It should be possible just to ignore that error since that is only coded that way in one line.

Pretty sure they wanted to use "[arole]" instead of "{a_role}" however if it's a Text Tag it's asking for then here you go.

Python:
### LustyTown
### a_role Text Tag

init python:

def a_role(tag, argument):
        return [ ( renpy.TEXT_TEXT, "roommate") ]

config.self_closing_custom_text_tags["a_role"] = a_role
That did the trick, I had no idea how to fix it myself, thanks!

LustyGames

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Copy/paste characters with differen hair and a bit differen faces?
They're still appealing in their own way and much better than the repetitiveness you see in Daz 3D-made games. Try making 30+ characters and tell me how it goes.

Reactions: NoshoesTrey

LustyGames

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Hey guys first time playing this game. Can anybody please tell me the relations to be used in this game ? I found it confusing and I would be grateful for your help.
Alright, so at the start, you will be given choices to make that are either Blue(Passion) or Pink(Lust). Depending on the choice you make will determine which route you'll play as throughout the game

The Passion Route(Blue Choices) will be more story-based, the original pace the game was intended to be played. So, X-scenes will occur much later on when relationships are properly formed. This route will have a more romantic, slow-paced feel to it. Like a regular dating sim.

The Lust Route (Pink Choices) will make x-scenes appear more earlier in the story. It's for those that want to experience the real Lusty Town experience.

The Corruption Route (Red Choices) will make x-scenes appear even more frequently and you'll be given specific options only available in the Corruption Route. This is for those that are really eager to get to the X-Scenes

At this time, you are able to attain all the girls no matter what choices you select. The story will slightly alter when making specific choices, such as a girl's behavior towards you. You will also meet certain characters under different circumstances depending on the choice you make. It won't negatively impact their behavior towards you.

Reactions: delacroix2

LustyGames

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
The choices matter TOO much, imo. In way you can't possibly predict. Making a choice with one girl might lock you out of a different girl's (who haven't even met yet) path, or it could force you into scenes with a girl you have no interest in. It pretty awful game design if you ask me.
Incorrect. At this moment, every girl is attainable no matter what choices you make. Down the road, I plan on giving the player the choice to choose which character they want to go for and have them stick to that route only. I'll make a guide and attach it to this post soon.

LustyGames

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Great another shit game that forces me into scenes with characters I have no interest in. Just because I kiss my little sister, now I'm forced into dryhumping some random girl I don't care about? And if I don't kiss her, I'm forced OUT of any scene with the character I do want to pursue?!? Fuck this game.
At this moment, you are only able to go through each character's story. I plan on giving the player the choice to choose the girl they want to go for down the road. Right now, every character is attainable. (By the way, who are you going for?) Maybe I can clear any misunderstanding you may have.

LustyGames

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
is this game linear or your choices makes some difference?
Based on the first 2 choices you make will decide which route you'll go down.

The Passion Route(Blue Choices) will be more story-based, the original pace the game was intended to be played. So, X-scenes will occur much later on when relationships are properly formed. This route will have a more romantic, slow-paced feel to it. Like a regular dating sim.

The Lust Route (Pink Choices) will make intimate moments appear more frequently in the story. It's for those that want to experience the real Lusty Town experience with a nice layer of build-up.

The Corruption Route (Red Choices) will make x-scenes appear even more frequently and you'll be given specific options only available in the Corruption Route. This is for those that are really eager to get to the X-Scenes.

At this time, you are able to attain all the girls no matter what choices you select. The story will slightly alter when making specific choices, such as a girl's behavior towards you. You will also meet certain characters under different circumstances depending on the choice you make. It won't negatively impact their behavior towards you. Down the road, I plan on giving the player the choice to choose which girl to specifically go for.

LustyGames

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Looked to see why the gallery wasn't showing anything and seen it was mostly commented out.

Played with the code a bit to fix that and was going to tell Lusty on their Discord but my message got bounced back :HideThePain:

It's an error I have now fixed in the latest v0.2.0 version of the game (Currently only available on Patreon. It will be avaiable for the general public on August 8th)

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 11 Votes